Gary Nevitt Photography

Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Gary Nevitt Photography

Unobtrusive, Emotional, Stylized Photography for YOUR day!

Wedding photography in the tristate area and destination events around the world.

Looking for couples with personality and that kind of connection where you can't keep your eyes or your hands off each other!

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Boudoir Shoot (1)
Destination / Travel (1)
Toning (1)
Proofs (1)

WE LOVED HAVING GARY FOR OUR PHOTOGRAPHER! After seeing all of Gary's beautiful photos for other weddings, as well as meeting with him, we knew he was the one vendor after booking that we didn't need to worry about - and that held true on our wedding day! Gary and his second photographer Allie Bennett were amazing. They showed up on time, and not only were extremely professional, but also had this great energy about them that made having them a part of your day a true pleasure!

At the wedding preparations, they took this great journalistic approach, catching all the special moments as they unfolded as well as capturing photos of the all the details. There were a few special photos that I wanted, and they made sure to take a quick moment to squeeze them in without holding us up. At the ceremony, I honestly can't say I even remember them being there, but know they were by the amazing photos they took! They knew how to be in the right place without being in the way. After the ceremony, we had let them know some key family that we needed to get photos with and Gary worked like a well oiled machine to quickly get all the combinations with ease, making sure not to miss one person. But where he really shined was when all the family photos were done. Gary worked with us to capture some absolutely stunning photos of just us enjoying our first moments as Mr. & Mrs. that we'll cherish forever!

Not only was he fun to work with, he also made us feel fabulous, telling us how fun our wedding was, and how taking photos of us was so easy! These little touches show he connects with his clients and really cares about how they are enjoying their wedding beyond his job as a photographer. There was no question that the success of our day was just as important to him as it was to us. We highly recommend him, and could not imagine anyone else being a part of our day!

Profile Picture Allison, 6/11/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files, Proofs

I cannot say enough about Gary's work. To sum: he's professional, responsive, affordable, and produces excellent work.

Gary shot our January 2016 wedding in the Riviera Maya section of Quintana Roo, Mexico on the Yucatan (right outside of Cancun). We were blessed to have perfect weather the day before the wedding and Gary's (and his great assistant Allison's) first assignment was to shoot the beachside cocktail party. This came with a fair share of challenges as it was certainly on the darker side and I'm sure was difficult to shoot, but this made no difference in the outcome of the pictures. He certainly is a great technical photographer. But more than this is the amount of detail that was captured in the photos. He is a photographer with a very keen eye for what makes a moment special. Gary didn't seem to miss anything - the times that people saw each other and were reunited, moments caught when one reflects at the beauty of the landscape, the energy of children, etc....

On day 2, Gary shot the wedding ceremony and the clouds came in right after. He was forced to get creative as he knew that we were crunched for time before it started pouring and wanted to make sure that they took advantage of the surreal backdrop. The pictures speak for themselves (WOW, check them out - "Laura and Jeff" on Gary's blog). What impressed me is that Gary went out of his way to get the shots, he was assertive (but NEVER, EVER aggressive) and made very sensible, creative suggestions. After the rain came in, we shot the rest indoors and it was clear that he knew that he had vision for the shots. We can't say this enough, we were impressed with Gary's attention to detail.

Last, this is a person that you want to hang around. He's funny, energetic, flexible, and patient. All the things that we needed! Gary edited the final photos in a very timely manner and got them to us before we expected. Highly Recommended!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Jeffrey, 1/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Toning, Digital Files

Gary was the absolute BEST. He's so nice--a real joy to be around--and a total professional. We had a Halloween wedding, and I didn't want zillions of posed photos that looked too formal for the fun setting. The fam squeezed a bunch out of us, but what I really wanted Gary to focus on were the candid, spontaneous shots. The wedding night itself keeps you busy--circling the people, dancing 'til your feet ache, occasionally hiding from everyone--so I had no idea what to expect from the photos; I'd really stopped paying attention to when they were being taken. There were so many lovely surprises--dozens of photos that I ADORE of our friends & family having a blast. Without hesitation, I would recommend Gary 1,000 times over.

Profile Picture Lisa, 10/31/15, 1 Review

Save the Date
Negatives
5 AWARDS

2 ENDORSEMENTS
We love Gary and his team! I work with MANY photographers and have just recently come in contact with Gary! He is so calm, cool and collected. Not pushy and never makes The bride feel rushed. I've worked weddings where the photographer seems more frazzled than the bride! Not only is he professional and just a genuinely nice guy to have around, but his photos are stunning! Each wedding we have done with him, the photos get better and better! I constantly stalk his page for more! I always keep a few photographers in my pocket for when brides need a recommendation- Gary has moved to the top of my list! Seriously amazing work! And he gives you a free pen- who doesn't need pens? ;)

What can we say about Gary.... 2 words... True Visionary. I've seen many photographers but with Gary and his team, the memories he captures will always be the ones treasured forever.

Abington, PA 19001   See On Map