115 North Rd, Sandown, NH 03873 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Garone Photography LLC

Capturing moments, not creating them!

Castleintheclouds001
SkyMeadowCountryclub012
SkyMeadowCountryclub014
Castleintheclouds001

65 Reviews for Garone Photography LLC

• User5191444 · 2+ years ago

WOW!! What an AMAZING team to work with!! Rebecca and Mike were so awesome! They were super easy to communicate with prior to the wedding and a DREAM to work with on the day of. I would tell anyone to work with them. Super professional and easy going but kept the day moving without being pushy (I have seen this in other photographers !) I would do this day over just to work with them again. Thank you for making my day so memorable and exciting.

alyson · Married on 07/30/2016

My cousin used Mike and Becca for her wedding years ago and after seeing her pictures I always dreamed of having them capture my wedding someday, and they did! They are AMAZING!! I would HIGHLY recommend them to every couple getting married! They are so FUN to work with and our pictures are absolutely incredible!! We were so comfortable the whole time and never got sick of pictures! They are so professional yet make it so easy to enjoy taking pictures! Thank you Mike and Becca for being such a big part of our special day!!!!

Amy · Married on 03/12/2016

We were working on a budget for the wedding, but the one area in which I refused to compromise was the photography. I wanted to make sure that we got the best, and after my time with Rebecca and Mike, I know that we did! Garone Photography is simply outstanding in every way - responsive, creative, empathetic, fun, and talented. They were one of the more expensive photographers we spoke with, but they are worth every penny and more. We still have to receive the full set of photos, but the preview pictures are stunning and I can't wait to see the rest! I would hire Garone again in heartbeat!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Garone Photography LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Trash The Dress

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Garone Photography LLC 1
    Off Season Discount
    Inquire about our Off Peak discounts

• Fratello's Events in the Millyard
    Fratello's Events in the Millyard Restaurant Weddings

Fratello's Weddings & Events in the Millyard has enjoyed working with Garone Photogrpahy over the past several years. Rebecca and Mike are very comfortable to work with. They are professional, pleasant and extrememly creative. Their work captures the true essence of each couple's wedding day. While you are busy enjoying all of the pleasures of your day, the Garone's are quietly capturing all of the fun and excitement being had by your family and friends to create a lifelong keepsake of the memories from your special day. Garone Photography is Fratello's top choice in wedding photography!

• Chickadee Hill Cakes
    Chickadee Hill Cakes Wedding Cakes

Her work speaks for itself. Rebecca is a true professional with an incredible artistic eye. She has a gentle, easy way about her that seems to bring out the very best in her subjects.

• 115 North Rd Sandown, NH 03873 See on map