65 Reviews for Garone Photography LLC

Slideshow (1)
Albums (1)
Prints (1)
65 Garone Photography LLC Reviews

WOW!! What an AMAZING team to work with!! Rebecca and Mike were so awesome! They were super easy to communicate with prior to the wedding and a DREAM to work with on the day of. I would tell anyone to work with them. Super professional and easy going but kept the day moving without being pushy (I have seen this in other photographers !) I would do this day over just to work with them again. Thank you for making my day so memorable and exciting.

Profile Picture User5191444, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Services Used: One Event/Day, Additional Hours

My cousin used Mike and Becca for her wedding years ago and after seeing her pictures I always dreamed of having them capture my wedding someday, and they did! They are AMAZING!! I would HIGHLY recommend them to every couple getting married! They are so FUN to work with and our pictures are absolutely incredible!! We were so comfortable the whole time and never got sick of pictures! They are so professional yet make it so easy to enjoy taking pictures! Thank you Mike and Becca for being such a big part of our special day!!!!

Profile Picture alyson, 7/30/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We were working on a budget for the wedding, but the one area in which I refused to compromise was the photography. I wanted to make sure that we got the best, and after my time with Rebecca and Mike, I know that we did! Garone Photography is simply outstanding in every way - responsive, creative, empathetic, fun, and talented. They were one of the more expensive photographers we spoke with, but they are worth every penny and more. We still have to receive the full set of photos, but the preview pictures are stunning and I can't wait to see the rest! I would hire Garone again in heartbeat!

Profile Picture Amy, 3/12/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Love the creativity of these guys! You will get a top of the line video with these guys! Thank you !

Profile Picture Olivia, 11/14/15, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Destination / Travel, Multi. Locations, Digital Files

Absolutely Amazing!! I can't not say enough wonderful things about Rebecca and Mike to encompass how wonderful they were! They were helpful from the very beginning of the planning process all the way through the wedding day. They helped us set up timing and a schedule for the wedding day and help us come up with a Rain Plan when we realized it might hurricane the day of the wedding! They never seemed annoyed at the crazy amount of email I sent filled with questions about timing, dates, weather, and pricing and replied immediately. The day of the wedding they were flexible and rolled with the punches. We were running late, but when we got there they moved everything along smoothly so we got back on track without rushing through any of those beautiful First Look moments. During the shoots they were friendly and fun making all the photos in a chilly air no problem at all. They work together so naturally, knowing what the other is thinking without having to say it which leads to absolutely amazing photos. They made my husband and I feel so comfortable during the shoots. They also went along with our crazy, outgoing wedding party and turned it into some wonderful and funny photos! During the reception they graciously stayed an extra hour and were so flexible when we decided to add some formal portraits of family and friends. They were always around to capture some amazing moments on the dance floor, by the photo booth, and at the tables yet didn't seem like they were intruding at all. I can not recommend them enough! I don't know how we would have gotten through the day so smoothly if not for them! Thank you so much Rebecca and Mike!

Profile Picture Kassie, 10/3/15, 7 Reviews
Services Used: One Event/Day, Additional Hours, Multi. Locations, Digital Files

Can't say enough great things about Rebecca and Mike of Garone Photography. There work is incredible and they always made us feel comfortable and relaxed throughout the day. They were on time the day of our wedding and ended up helping us with little things beyond the photos. They're experience and guidance definitely made the day go smoothly. They were really fun to work with and yet always professional and never intrusive; everything we wanted from our photographer. Our wedding party and family had nothing but nice things to say about them as well. Would highly recommend!

Profile Picture User4965347, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Becca and Mike shot our wedding on Aug. 23, 2015 and they were PHENOMENAL! Months later, my husband and I still keep talking about how of all the vendors we hired, they were the absolute best. When we met Becca over Skype last year (we planned our Maine wedding from New York), we liked her immediately. I had seen their work when our venue posted some of their photos on Facebook, and I was drawn to their almost journalistic style of photography. Those first photos I saw were taken on a very rainy day, and I thought if these are this stunning, imagine what they pull off on a beautiful day! If you're looking to really capture the moments of your wedding day (rather than just a lot of portraits, but of course they'll do those too), hire the Garones!

Becca was so easy to work with during the planning process. For example, she was happy to send me links to three full weddings they'd shot, before we even hired them. She was pretty easy to get in touch with by both email and phone, and during one of our phone meetings about a month before the wedding day, she spent over an hour of her time with us just chit-chatting. It was obvious she made an effort to get to know us. On the wedding day, they could not have been a better team! They are truly great together. It felt like they were running the day almost as much as our planner, since we were with them for so much of it, and they made everything go so smoothly. They were so sweet and fun, and such a calming influence during some of the intense/emotional parts of the day. Becca even bustled my dress :)

My husband and I were blown away by the fact that she texted us about 10 photos the morning after the wedding. What an amazing surprise! And we didn't have to wait long at all to see our online gallery and receive our flash drive with photos in the mail. On top of it all, our photos are so amazing I can hardly believe they're of us :) These two are truly the best in the business!

Profile Picture Kaydi, 8/23/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Additional Hours, Multi. Locations, Slideshow

Garone photography was absolutely amazing to work with throughout the entire process! Rebecca was very professional, prompt with email responses, very through with every meeting, and always very positive. The night of our wedding they did an excellent job capturing the entire night! The pictures are amazing and I get wonderful comments from everyone I show them too! I recommend Garone photography for all your photo needs. Thanks again for an amazing job!

Profile Picture laura, 7/31/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Albums, Proofs

Rebecca and her husband Mike were so much fun to work with! I had never been photographed professionally and I was nervous about how I was going to look on film (or what to do with my hands, or when to smile or not). Rebecca made me feel instantly comfortable, she gave great direction and encouraged everybody to be themselves and make each other laugh. The pictures Rebecca and Mike produced are incredible! Not only do I love them, all of my family, friends, and even friends-of-friends commented on how incredible some of the shots were. Now my husband and I have them to look at everyday, for years to come. The Garones are so easy and fun to work with that you will want them to stay for your whole party. Their pictures are so amazing that they almost look like they can't be real, but I assure you they are! I got their name as a recommendation from a friend and I am passing that recommendation on to you! Book early and enjoy :)

Profile Picture Caroline, 7/4/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I cannot say enough good things about Rebecca and Mike! From our very first meeting to the wedding day everything was great! The groom lost a button on his tux and Rebecca was right there to fix it before the ceremony. They make you feel so comfortable and are never in the way. Not to mention, the photos are beyond amazing!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 5/30/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography

Rebecca was so easy to work with! She captured every aspect of the wedding that we were hoping for and then some! If you are looking for beautiful, creative photos that aren't over the top, then Garone Photography is for you!

Profile Picture Melissa, 4/18/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

We loved working with Garone Photography, Rebecca and Mike were absolutely amazing throughout the whole process. They were extremely attentive to detail in every shot they took and were by far our best vendor. Many of our guests commented on how courteous and professional both Rebecca and Mike were and they even took some time out of their day to show one of our 10 year old guests how to use the settings on his camera to take better photos, which was an incredibly nice gesture! We can't say enough about the photos themselves, they captured every moment and then some! The photos came out amazing, we really could not have asked for better. I would recommend Garone Photography to anyone and we will be using them again for all of our important events!

Profile Picture Ryan, 9/27/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Rebecca and Mike are AMAZING. Not only did they travel to New York to photograph our wedding, but they captured every moment and feeling in the most perfect way. They made us feel so comfortable and have so much talent for finding the best settings while making it a fun experience. We couldn't have asked for better photos on our wedding day. The Garones are just a pleasure to be around and work with. :)

Profile Picture Lindsey, 9/20/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Amazing ! Rebecca and Mike are absolutely incredible. My wedding was last September at the Dockside Resturant in York Maine. They took the most spectacular photos, and were unbelievably professional and knowledgeable. I would absolutely recommend them, hands down/5 stars amazing. Thank you! Memories for a lifetime!

Profile Picture Jessa, 9/19/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Before I even got engaged I knew I wanted to use Garone for my wedding photos. Rebecca and Mike had photographed the wedding for a friend of mine a few years back, and being in the wedding I could see how well they worked. They make all the group photos seem fun and have some great, original ideas based on your wedding or reception location. Then the photos came out great! They were great to work with, and even used skype to discuss with us when we were unable to meet in person. We are very happy with our wedding photos!

Profile Picture Justine, 8/2/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Garone Photography came highly recommended for my wedding. I also had engagement photos done with them. I don't know where to start really, but I will say that they are the best you can get. They have all of the best qualities that you could find in a photographer...communicate very well, polite, extremely talented, find a way to be everywhere in a split second and capture all the greatest photos, etc.etc. Overall I was very impressed as well as everyone that was in attendance at the wedding. There were no "obnoxious photographers" and to be honest, I didn't even notice when they were snapping pictures which made it all the more real! Then came the time to get the photos back. They were delivered within the time frame that was promised and I couldn't believe my eyes! I am so glad that my husband and I made the decision to go with Garone. They are worth every penny and now we have the most amazing pictures that will last a lifetime.

Profile Picture Heidi, 7/7/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

Wonderful photographer. They make you feel comfortable, like the camera isn't even there. Pictures are truly professional quality, highly recommended!

Profile Picture User4118451, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I would recommend Garone photography to anyone and everyone who needs a special moment captured. The photos of our wedding came out beautifully and it was truly enjoyable to work with Rebecca and Mike!

Profile Picture Danica, 7/13/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Garone photography was phenomenal! Mike and Rebecca made us feel so comfortable and they both had uplifting and calming personalities. Never did we see them without a smile on their faces. You can tell how passionate they are about photography and we are so happy to have shared our special day with them!

Profile Picture Christine, 7/6/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We met Becca and Mike in July 2011 when they shot my sisters wedding at Mount Washington in New Hampshire. Their work was so impressive we decided to use them two years later for our wedding. They did not disappoint. We LOVE our pictures! Also Becca and Mike were so great to be around the whole day. They were so calming and reassuring through out the whole event. They also get bonus points because it was 100 degrees out that day and you can't see anyone sweating in the pictures! I would highly recommend Garone Photography.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 7/5/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

Garone Photography's work speaks for itself; their beautiful, creative, sometimes stunning or even funny photos captured the most precious moments of our event. The care that the Garones showed from start to finish was unparalleled. They took the time to learn who we are and what was important to us so that they could make sure our special day was truly reflected in our photos. We were moved to tears when we saw their work! They are worth every penny of the investment.

Profile Picture Tina, 6/29/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Thank you so much for being so great throughout our entire wedding process. From the day we met Mike at the wedding show, we loved what we saw. We also loved that Mike really paid close attention to our story and that we had an instant connection. We had a feeling at that point that we'd be going with your company. Soon after we met Rebecca, we were blown away even more and felt like we had known her for years. It honestly felt like we were working with close friends rather than a company we hired and that is a hard quality to find. Our engagement session was an absolute blast and we even forgot we were taking photos at one point. That's how good you truly are! Your patience, kindness and generosity throughout working with us is something we will never forget. We are extremely happy that we chose you and if you're still making magical moments happen when our boys get married, we will be sure to have you capture those moments too. Thanks to you we will forever have a story to share through your beautiful imagery.

With Sincere Gratitude,

Jamese & Eddie

Profile Picture Edward, 5/11/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I got engaged in September 2011 and booked a facility that month. The second thing I did was book my photographer. I didn’t shop around because I knew I really liked Rebecca Garone’s photos. When I called she was already booked but she offered Dave Lane and recommended his services. I couldn’t have been happier with him and Bruce. They took amazing photos of my wedding. They started at 10am and were supposed to leave at 7pm but they had so much fun then stayed until 10pm. We got our pictures back within 3 weeks. I love all of them.
Thank you Dave & Bruce! You were amazing!

Profile Picture Courtney, 9/29/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Garone Photography went above and beyond for us every step of the way, from the first meeting, throughout the planning process, and especially on the big day. We can't say enough great things about this vendor. They understood exactly what we wanted, and helped us with wonderful and creative suggestions for our photos.Every time we found ourselves (or our guests) in a spot thinking "this would make a great photo", BAM! there they were. Garone was able to capture every moment, and move seamlessly through our event. We got everything we wanted and more our of our photos. Not one shot was missed! An important thing to remember when it comes to choosing a photographer, is that you should be comfortable working with them. We had a blast working with Garone! They made us feel comfortable and relaxed the whole day, and kept us laughing too. They even helped with other things (pinning boutonnieres, adjusting the dress, etc). Working with the Garones felt like spending time with close friends. Garone is the only photographer we will ever recommend!

Profile Picture J & K, 9/9/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Loved Rebecca and Mike. Would HIGHLY recommend them!!!!

Profile Picture Christine, 9/1/12, 1 Review