Garone Photography LLC Reviews

65 Reviews for Garone Photography LLC

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

65 Garone Photography LLC Reviews
  • User5191444 · 2+ years ago

WOW!! What an AMAZING team to work with!! Rebecca and Mike were so awesome! They were super easy to communicate with prior to the wedding and a DREAM to work with on the day of. I would tell anyone to work with them. Super professional and easy going but kept the day moving without being pushy (I have seen this in other photographers !) I would do this day over just to work with them again. Thank you for making my day so memorable and exciting.

alyson · Married on 07/30/2016

My cousin used Mike and Becca for her wedding years ago and after seeing her pictures I always dreamed of having them capture my wedding someday, and they did! They are AMAZING!! I would HIGHLY recommend them to every couple getting married! They are so FUN to work with and our pictures are absolutely incredible!! We were so comfortable the whole time and never got sick of pictures! They are so professional yet make it so easy to enjoy taking pictures! Thank you Mike and Becca for being such a big part of our special day!!!!

Amy · Married on 03/12/2016

We were working on a budget for the wedding, but the one area in which I refused to compromise was the photography. I wanted to make sure that we got the best, and after my time with Rebecca and Mike, I know that we did! Garone Photography is simply outstanding in every way - responsive, creative, empathetic, fun, and talented. They were one of the more expensive photographers we spoke with, but they are worth every penny and more. We still have to receive the full set of photos, but the preview pictures are stunning and I can't wait to see the rest! I would hire Garone again in heartbeat!

• O

Olivia · Married on 11/14/2015

Love the creativity of these guys! You will get a top of the line video with these guys! Thank you !

Kassie · Married on 10/03/2015

Absolutely Amazing!! I can't not say enough wonderful things about Rebecca and Mike to encompass how wonderful they were! They were helpful from the very beginning of the planning process all the way through the wedding day. They helped us set up timing and a schedule for the wedding day and help us come up with a Rain Plan when we realized it might hurricane the day of the wedding! They never seemed annoyed at the crazy amount of email I sent filled with questions about timing, dates, weather, and pricing and replied immediately. The day of the wedding they were flexible and rolled with the punches. We were running late, but when we got there they moved everything along smoothly so we got back on track without rushing through any of those beautiful First Look moments. During the shoots they were friendly and fun making all the photos in a chilly air no problem at all. They work together so naturally, knowing what the other is thinking without having to say it which leads to absolutely amazing photos. They made my husband and I feel so comfortable during the shoots. They also went along with our crazy, outgoing wedding party and turned it into some wonderful and funny photos! During the reception they graciously stayed an extra hour and were so flexible when we decided to add some formal portraits of family and friends. They were always around to capture some amazing moments on the dance floor, by the photo booth, and at the tables yet didn't seem like they were intruding at all. I can not recommend them enough! I don't know how we would have gotten through the day so smoothly if not for them! Thank you so much Rebecca and Mike!

Can't say enough great things about Rebecca and Mike of Garone Photography. There work is incredible and they always made us feel comfortable and relaxed throughout the day. They were on time the day of our wedding and ended up helping us with little things beyond the photos. They're experience and guidance definitely made the day go smoothly. They were really fun to work with and yet always professional and never intrusive; everything we wanted from our photographer. Our wedding party and family had nothing but nice things to say about them as well. Would highly recommend!

laura · Married on 07/31/2015

Garone photography was absolutely amazing to work with throughout the entire process! Rebecca was very professional, prompt with email responses, very through with every meeting, and always very positive. The night of our wedding they did an excellent job capturing the entire night! The pictures are amazing and I get wonderful comments from everyone I show them too! I recommend Garone photography for all your photo needs. Thanks again for an amazing job!

Caroline · Married on 07/04/2015

Rebecca and her husband Mike were so much fun to work with! I had never been photographed professionally and I was nervous about how I was going to look on film (or what to do with my hands, or when to smile or not). Rebecca made me feel instantly comfortable, she gave great direction and encouraged everybody to be themselves and make each other laugh. The pictures Rebecca and Mike produced are incredible! Not only do I love them, all of my family, friends, and even friends-of-friends commented on how incredible some of the shots were. Now my husband and I have them to look at everyday, for years to come. The Garones are so easy and fun to work with that you will want them to stay for your whole party. Their pictures are so amazing that they almost look like they can't be real, but I assure you they are! I got their name as a recommendation from a friend and I am passing that recommendation on to you! Book early and enjoy :)

I cannot say enough good things about Rebecca and Mike! From our very first meeting to the wedding day everything was great! The groom lost a button on his tux and Rebecca was right there to fix it before the ceremony. They make you feel so comfortable and are never in the way. Not to mention, the photos are beyond amazing!

Ryan · Married on 09/27/2014

We loved working with Garone Photography, Rebecca and Mike were absolutely amazing throughout the whole process. They were extremely attentive to detail in every shot they took and were by far our best vendor. Many of our guests commented on how courteous and professional both Rebecca and Mike were and they even took some time out of their day to show one of our 10 year old guests how to use the settings on his camera to take better photos, which was an incredibly nice gesture! We can't say enough about the photos themselves, they captured every moment and then some! The photos came out amazing, we really could not have asked for better. I would recommend Garone Photography to anyone and we will be using them again for all of our important events!

Lindsey · Married on 09/20/2014

Rebecca and Mike are AMAZING. Not only did they travel to New York to photograph our wedding, but they captured every moment and feeling in the most perfect way. They made us feel so comfortable and have so much talent for finding the best settings while making it a fun experience. We couldn't have asked for better photos on our wedding day. The Garones are just a pleasure to be around and work with. :)

Jessa · Married on 09/19/2014

Amazing ! Rebecca and Mike are absolutely incredible. My wedding was last September at the Dockside Resturant in York Maine. They took the most spectacular photos, and were unbelievably professional and knowledgeable. I would absolutely recommend them, hands down/5 stars amazing. Thank you! Memories for a lifetime!

Heidi · Married on 07/07/2014

Garone Photography came highly recommended for my wedding. I also had engagement photos done with them. I don't know where to start really, but I will say that they are the best you can get. They have all of the best qualities that you could find in a photographer...communicate very well, polite, extremely talented, find a way to be everywhere in a split second and capture all the greatest photos, etc.etc. Overall I was very impressed as well as everyone that was in attendance at the wedding. There were no "obnoxious photographers" and to be honest, I didn't even notice when they were snapping pictures which made it all the more real! Then came the time to get the photos back. They were delivered within the time frame that was promised and I couldn't believe my eyes! I am so glad that my husband and I made the decision to go with Garone. They are worth every penny and now we have the most amazing pictures that will last a lifetime.

Wonderful photographer. They make you feel comfortable, like the camera isn't even there. Pictures are truly professional quality, highly recommended!

Danica · Married on 07/13/2013

I would recommend Garone photography to anyone and everyone who needs a special moment captured. The photos of our wedding came out beautifully and it was truly enjoyable to work with Rebecca and Mike!

Christine · Married on 07/06/2013

Garone photography was phenomenal! Mike and Rebecca made us feel so comfortable and they both had uplifting and calming personalities. Never did we see them without a smile on their faces. You can tell how passionate they are about photography and we are so happy to have shared our special day with them!

Jennifer · Married on 07/05/2013

We met Becca and Mike in July 2011 when they shot my sisters wedding at Mount Washington in New Hampshire. Their work was so impressive we decided to use them two years later for our wedding. They did not disappoint. We LOVE our pictures! Also Becca and Mike were so great to be around the whole day. They were so calming and reassuring through out the whole event. They also get bonus points because it was 100 degrees out that day and you can't see anyone sweating in the pictures! I would highly recommend Garone Photography.

Tina · Married on 06/29/2013

Garone Photography's work speaks for itself; their beautiful, creative, sometimes stunning or even funny photos captured the most precious moments of our event. The care that the Garones showed from start to finish was unparalleled. They took the time to learn who we are and what was important to us so that they could make sure our special day was truly reflected in our photos. We were moved to tears when we saw their work! They are worth every penny of the investment.

Edward · Married on 05/11/2013

Thank you so much for being so great throughout our entire wedding process. From the day we met Mike at the wedding show, we loved what we saw. We also loved that Mike really paid close attention to our story and that we had an instant connection. We had a feeling at that point that we'd be going with your company. Soon after we met Rebecca, we were blown away even more and felt like we had known her for years. It honestly felt like we were working with close friends rather than a company we hired and that is a hard quality to find. Our engagement session was an absolute blast and we even forgot we were taking photos at one point. That's how good you truly are! Your patience, kindness and generosity throughout working with us is something we will never forget. We are extremely happy that we chose you and if you're still making magical moments happen when our boys get married, we will be sure to have you capture those moments too. Thanks to you we will forever have a story to share through your beautiful imagery.

With Sincere Gratitude,

Jamese & Eddie

J & K · Married on 09/09/2012

Garone Photography went above and beyond for us every step of the way, from the first meeting, throughout the planning process, and especially on the big day. We can't say enough great things about this vendor. They understood exactly what we wanted, and helped us with wonderful and creative suggestions for our photos.Every time we found ourselves (or our guests) in a spot thinking "this would make a great photo", BAM! there they were. Garone was able to capture every moment, and move seamlessly through our event. We got everything we wanted and more our of our photos. Not one shot was missed! An important thing to remember when it comes to choosing a photographer, is that you should be comfortable working with them. We had a blast working with Garone! They made us feel comfortable and relaxed the whole day, and kept us laughing too. They even helped with other things (pinning boutonnieres, adjusting the dress, etc). Working with the Garones felt like spending time with close friends. Garone is the only photographer we will ever recommend!

Christine · Married on 09/01/2012

Loved Rebecca and Mike. Would HIGHLY recommend them!!!!

Elizabeth · Married on 08/25/2012

Rebecca and Mike are a great team. They are friendly and professional. They photographed my sister's wedding and mine. My family will continue to use them for special events and recommend them to others!

Tracy · Married on 08/24/2012

We could not have been more happy. Rebecca and Mike were absolutely perfect for our wedding day, and every step in the process before and after. They are professional, organized, responsive, amazingly nice, so much fun and, most important to note for any bride, they take such quality photographs. We loved working with them and felt like movie stars when they were photographing us. The photographs are amazing so now our only trouble is picking our favorites! We may just have to print a few hundred for our home! I will refer Rebecca and Mike to all of our friends and family for upcoming weddings, babies and anything else that is deserving of a long lasting photographic memory. They were our favorite "vendor" to work with and feel more like friends. A million thank you's. With so much love, Tracy and Thomas.

• Erin

Erin · Married on 08/04/2012

Rebecca and Mike are amazing! They make it fun and easy! Their pictures are unique and capture the special moments of your day and beyond. Everyone that sees are pictures comments on how truly unique they are and how lucky we are to have such special memories. They are unbeatable!

Victoria · Married on 08/03/2012

Rebecca has a great artistic quality to her work, she really captures the detail and moment as it happens. Working with her and her husband Mike was wonderful, they are easy going, charismatic people that make your wedding day and engagement photo session run smoothly!