Gargiulo's Restaurant

2911 West 15th Street, Brooklyn, NY 11224 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 12

About Gargiulo's Restaurant

For over 100 years Gargiulo's has catered to brides and grooms providing a traditional wedding experience like none other. Our facility can accommodate any number of guests in any of our newly renovated rooms.

Our food is based upon traditional family recipes and time honored traditions giving you a taste of southern Italy you and your guests will never forget.

You can trust you have made the right decision. Gargiulo's reputation will reassure you of that!

Follow Gargiulo's Restaurant on

Wedding Cake made by on-site, award winning pastry chef

• Videos 1

1 Reviews for Gargiulo's Restaurant

• User5016587 · 1+ year ago

My family and I have had parties here in the past and the food and service has always been top notch. My fiancé and I were set on having our wedding here and we have officially booked for next year.

The room is spacious and beautiful and the bridal suite is very cute and spacious! He cocktail hour room so amazing (they have an oven to make pizza right then and there!) and the food options are plentiful. They have made menu changes for us (like the pasta and appetizers we want served) without a problem.

One of the things I thought was amazing is that they cover up to 10 guests if they do not show up! Unlike other venues you do not have to pay!

Another bonus is that your party is the only one happening in the space on a given night. I like that it is just our family and friends and we do not have to worry about other people in the venue. It also means that everyone there is there for your party and being attentive to your needs.

I truly cannot wait for my wedding here! I would definitely recommend this venue to others.

Gargiulo's Restaurant FAQ

• What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 400
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 25
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 7
  • Describe your venue: Banquet Hall, Restaurant
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, Bar Services, Cake, Catering Services, Event Planner, Get Ready Rooms, Outside Vendors, Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s)
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine

• 2911 West 15th Street Brooklyn, 11224 See on map