Gargiulo's Restaurant

Brooklyn, NY View map
Up to 300 guests

Up to 300 guests

For over 100 years Gargiulo’s has catered to brides and grooms providing a traditional wedding experience like none other. Our facility can accommodate any number of guests in any of our newly renovated rooms.

Our food is based upon traditional family recipes and time honored traditions giving you a taste of southern Italy you and your guests will never forget.

You can trust you have made the right decision. Gargiulo’s reputation will reassure you of that!

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Banquet Hall
Restaurant

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Uncovered Outdoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

Accommodations
Bar Services
Cake
Catering Services
Event Planner
Get Ready Rooms
Outside Vendors
Wifi

What catering services do you offer?

Buffet
Cocktail Reception
Dessert
Family Style
Hors d'oeuvres
Plated
Server(s)

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Open Bar
Premium Liquor
Specialty Beer
Specialty Wine

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Valet
Wheelchair Access

• Nina
    Nina F. Married on 06/15/2019

Wonderful place to have our wedding!

This place can accommodate small or large party’s, we had a small wedding and it was wonderful, we had our ceremony outside in the gazebo and went inside to our private room where we had the most incredible staff to cater our needs. Coordinator Rachel was extremely accommodating and super nice, we really appreciate everything.
  • User2567703 2+ years ago
    My family and I have had parties here in the past and the food and service has always been top notch. My fiancé and I were set on having our wedding here and we have officially booked for next year.

The room is spacious and beautiful and the bridal suite is very cute and spacious! He cocktail hour room so amazing (they have an oven to make pizza right then and there!) and the food options are plentiful. They have made menu changes for us (like the pasta and appetizers we want served) without a problem.

One of the things I thought was amazing is that they cover up to 10 guests if they do not show up! Unlike other venues you do not have to pay!

Another bonus is that your party is the only one happening in the space on a given night. I like that it is just our family and friends and we do not have to worry about other people in the venue. It also means that everyone there is there for your party and being attentive to your needs.

I truly cannot wait for my wedding here! I would definitely recommend this venue to others.

2911 West 15th Street Brooklyn, NY, 11224
Location of (Gargiulo's Restaurant)

Other vendors in Greater New York City Metro for your wedding