9770 FM 967, Buda, TX 78610 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 53
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Garden Grove

At the Garden Grove, LLC, a wedding venue located in Buda, Texas, couples will get the opportunity to exchange their vows in a stunning Mediterranean estate. While you and your guests will be situated right in Texas Hill Country, you will get to experience this classic and luxurious European-styled estate on your special day. This gated property affords you and your guests a great deal of privacy. Better yet, you and your guests will be able to enjoy this estate to yourselves on your wedding day. Whether you request it one day, overnight, or for the weekend, your wedding will be the only one being celebrated on the property.

Facilities and Capacity
We cater to discerning couples who want an exclusive luxury destination experience with over 10,000 SF of stunning Santa Barbara styled villa and supporting facilities nestled on 12.31 acres of lush private gated Texas Hill Country land!

Massive heritage live oak trees and gorgeous gardens surround the Villa and provide your guests with a unique and romantic ambiance.With an annual average of 272 days free from rain, Garden Grove offers exceptional outdoor ceremony and receptions sites that can scale from an intimate soiree of less than 80 to much larger events. Your imagination will run wild with the possibilities... host your guests around the soothing sound of water falls trickling into our 50,000 gallon pool, under the big Texas sky on the expansive Lower Green or the cool shade of soaring oak trees on the Upper Green. Or, seat guests on the covered veranda that wraps around the 6,000+ SF Villa. Watch the dance of hummingbirds around the gardens and simply relax…

Do you dream of a fairy tale wedding under the soaring peaks of a sail cloth tent with flags flying like those in Harry Potter? Add our gorgeous sculptured high peak sailcloth tent, dance floor and professional fireworks for an event that guests will remember for a lifetime!

What makes Garden Grove Austin unique is our total commitment to excellence! Our goal is to provide you with the best possible offerings for the services we provide and to help you find the best vendors for those services we do not. To ensure you have a relaxing experience, we only schedule one event a weekend. Which means absolutely no clock-watching and you are welcome to book the venue for one day, overnight, or weekend, stay.

Many of our guests choose to arrive the day before the wedding with the bridal party. Host a rehearsal dinner or the bridesmaids in the Villa for the evening while the groomsmen lounge in the Club House sports bar or play a round of disc golf.

Grab a drink at the bar and dance the night away around the string-lit pool. Toast marshmallows in the fire pit while star gazing for under the expansive Austin, Texas sky. Or watch movies on the green with our 13’ projection screen!

Schedule a late night visit from one of Austin's finest food trucks for your guest's delight! Sleep up to 34 in the Villa and Cabanas on memory foam beds with 1,500 thread count sheets or Glamp in tents on the Lower Green under the stars.

Come visit us at Garden Grove Austin, and experience it for yourself!

ccc14fcaf8178a72 1495685271513 js 124

Garden Grove 2
Garden Grove 3

Andrea Wagner · Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing!!!

Jani and Shon Saliga, the owners of Garden Grove, are the most amazing people to help you plan your wedding! We planned our wedding a year and a half in advance, and the whole time we felt them by our side. They were always open to give tours to family members that wanted to see the venue and even if we wanted to just stop by for a chat. They are so flexible, basically all the decisions are up to you. It’s such a better experience when there are no required vendors, it allows you to make the wedding truly yours. The venue is beautiful and they put SO MUCH care and dedication into making sure the venue is naturally beautiful and that you can utilize any space you’d like. I highly recommend having your wedding at Garden Grove!

Sent on 02/07/2019
  • Virginia

Virginia Bennice · Married on 04/28/2018

Best Decision I Made for my Entire Wedding

Picking Garden Grove as our wedding venue proved to be the BEST decision we made throughout this entire process. Jani and Shaun are amazing hosts and made me feel like family right away. The venue is everything you are looking for with beautifully maintained gardens, a sparkling pool with water feature, state of the art bar area, string lights among the beautiful Texas hill country backdrop. We got married in the spring and our day couldn't have been more perfect. Since they schedule 1 wedding per weekend, I was able to drop off everything I needed Friday night for my Saturday wedding so that Saturday morning, all I had to do was show up! My wedding weekend was TOTALLY stress free and never once did I feel hurried or spread too thin. After the wedding was over I was able to leave everything at the venue so I could be whisked off to our afterparty. Since family was in town until Sunday, I wasn't able to pick up the rest of my stuff until Monday which was TOTALLY fine with Jani and Shaun. They were more than accommodating to my needs and schedule and made me feel like home every time I visited or wanted to show another member of my family the venue. If you are a dog person, their 4 dogs were one of the highlights of visiting their property every time :). In addition, parking was super easy and was not a problem as their property has plenty of room for any size wedding. All in all, I was OVER THE MOON with the venue, they met all my expectations and needs with flying colors!

Sent on 10/25/2018
    Garden Grove 4
    Garden Grove 5
    Garden Grove 6

Garden Grove Pricing

Garden Grove Price Rates

Garden Grove FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 7,000.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 7,000.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? No
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, Parking, Tables
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 400
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 2
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 20
  • Describe your venue: Ballroom, Campsite/Cabin, Farm/Ranch, Garden, Inn/B&B, Mansion, Resort
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, Get Ready Rooms, Lighting / Sound, Pet Friendly, Wifi
  • What event items are available? Altar/Arch, Chairs, Dance Floor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Tents
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Wheelchair Access

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Garden Grove 1
    Military Discount

In honor of our vetrans and active military, we provide a 10% discount on the rental of our venue.

• 9770 FM 967 Buda, Texas, 78610 See on map