1210 Bedington Rd., Martinsburg, WV 25404 Map · Phone number

About Garden by the woods

Field grown cut flowers

We offer a personal service to fit your budget and style with seasonal organic flowers picked for your special day. We create hand-tied bouquets, posies, buttonholes and arrangements for the church or civil ceremony venue to meet your needs, In consultation with you, we'll select natural looking seasonal flowers in the colors and shades of your choice. If you chose to create your own style of arrangements and decoration we offer buckets of seasonal flowers and foliage, including the delivery up to 100 miles for extra charge. Grown locally, the flowers you buy will be delivered within hours of picking, reflecting the gifts that each season bring.

Take a look at my reviews on LocalHarvest.org

patriciacorona800@msn.com

304-433-7090

Follow Garden by the woods on

4 Reviews for Garden by the woods

Caitlin · Married on 10/16/2016

Garden by the Woods is a hidden gem in the DC/MD/VA area. Patricia was an absolute joy to work with from the start. She knew the right questions to ask about what I wanted for my wedding, and she helped me figure out what was best for the venue (for example, she gently offered her opinion that spray painting my mason jar vases for the flowers would not look right at the dinner tables -- and she was exactly right!). If you are flexible in your choice of flowers, Patricia is the way to go. She grows a variety of stunning flowers at her farm, but with any farm her flowers are subject to weather and availability. I was able to save thousands by mostly using what was available this time of year at her farm. Her setup on the day-of was seamless and had no major complications. Several people -- including venue staff and my photographer -- stopped me to say the flowers were some of the most beautiful they had EVER seen at a wedding. I promise if you book Patricia you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 10/30/2016

Patricia did a phenomenal job at my wedding last year. It was beyond my expectations. I sent her pictures of what I wanted and trusted her to do the rest. She definitely did not disappoint. She is very honest, knowledgeable, flexible, and passionate about what she does. She is willing to go out of her way to make sure you have a beautiful wedding while staying on budget.

She just did another wedding for my friend 2 weeks ago and again... LOVELY! I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her to any of my friends.

Sent on 12/10/2015

Patricia was a joy to work with and the bouquets, table arrangements and other arrangements she created for our wedding were beautiful! Even though our wedding was mid-October and I was a little uncertain what would be in season that time of year. However, what Patricia created was amazing with a mix of flowers, greenery and some dried flowers and seed pods. It was just the look we were going for for our wedding. I would highly recommend Patricia! She clearly enjoys what she does and take the time to really listen to what you want. And extremely reasonable prices for the quality of work you get.

Sent on 10/27/2014

Garden by the woods FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 100.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 70.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 7.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 60.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 80.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 1.80
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit, Wholesale/Bulk
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Corsages, Flower Baskets, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Single Flowers

• 1210 Bedington Rd. Martinsburg, 25404 See on map