29 N. Elm Ave., Saint Louis, MO 63119 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 11
  • Real Weddings 1

About Gaadt Productions

Gaadt Productions is a culmination of creative energy, professional videography and impeccable editing and production. We have the passion and creativity to capture your day just as you envisioned.

Follow Gaadt Productions on

• Videos 11

11 Reviews for Gaadt Productions

1 User photo

Gaadt Productions 1

Liz · Married on 06/09/2018

Brian and his team captured our wedding day perfectly! We couldn’t be happier! From start to finish Brian was so nice and professional to work with.

Sent on 09/10/2018

Veronica · Married on 08/05/2017

I don't even know how to put my gratitude for Gaadt Production into words. Ever since I first saw Brain's work, I was blown away by his talent. Booking him for our wedding was the best decision my husband and I made. Our wedding video lets us relive our favorite day over and over again, and it is a keepsake we will cherish forever. Guests who couldn't make our destination wedding loved being able to watch it and really feel as if they were there with us. Many friends have said it's the best wedding video they've ever seen. I would give Gaadt Productions ten stars if I could. If you are in the market for a videographer, look no further!!

Sent on 06/26/2018
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 12/10/2016

I was researching videographers for our wedding when I stumbled onto Brian Gaadt's website. Hours later, I found myself crying on the couch being so incredibly moved watching wedding films of complete strangers. I knew immediately I could not settle for anything less than "Brian Gaadt" to capture our wedding day. We met with Brian and trusted him (and liked him!) right away.

Fast forward to our wedding day: I barely even noticed Brian's crew was there! They blended in seamlessly and were an absolute joy to work with. A few months later we received our wedding video. I am obviously biased, but I think it is the best wedding film I've ever seen. He told our story so beautifully and even after watching it 50 times I am still so moved and it brings me back to that amazing day. We also adore having the edited footage of our ceremony and especially the speeches at our reception! Best money we ever spent. Thank you so much Brian & Team. We can't wait to watch this with our children and our children's children. It is truly a treasure.

Sent on 06/15/2017

Real Weddings

• Katie Stephens Photography
    Katie Stephens Photography Wedding Photographers

Gaadt Productions come in full swing with creativity every time that completely blows me away! I've not only had the pleasure of working with their team but used them for my own wedding. Their team is professional, organized and always deliver the most beautiful stories capturing the couple's wedding days.

• 29 N. Elm Ave. Saint Louis, 63119 See on map