10 Sloane Ct, Stony Point, NY 10980 Map · Phone number

About G&C Studios Live Event Painting

A live painting session includes 6 hours of live painting on site, during your reception or ceremony, to create a show stopping original work you can cherish for years to come! I can also recreate a past event or portrait from photos. Anything can be painted anywhere! From intimate family reunions to 500 person wedding receptions! The sky's the limit. Rates depend on size, season and location ( travel expenses may apply).

Contact me today for a quote:-)

Process

I perform a live painting session on site during your celebration! Whether it's a wedding, surprise party, family reunion or bar/bat-mitzvah the painting comes to life as the party unfolds. You and your guests create memories as I capture it all on my canvas. Not only will the finished artwork be a wonderful keepsake for you to cherish for years to come but your guests will entertain themselves watching me paint.

Live Event Painting is new and trending for celebrations but has actually been around for centuries! During the end of the 18th century European artists began painting "en plein air" or "outdoors". They did this in order to capture accurate colors hues and people in their natural environments.

1. What needs to be provided? Not much! Just connect me with your event planner and I'll do the rest.

2. Does the paint smell? No! I use archival grade quality oil paints which are odorless.

3. How far in advance do I need to book? 3 to 6 months is ideal. Contact me about my availability regardless!

4. How much does it cost? The cost of my live event painting service is determined by the size artwork you'd like
me to create for you.

5. How much is framing? Standard framing is free and included with your service. Upgraded or custom framing is available for an additional fee. See samples of the solid, hardwood frames offered below along with their costs which are additional. All framing is done in house.

100% Money Back Guarantee - In the event that you would like to return the final artwork (which has never happened!), I offer a thirty day money back guarantee on the value of the actual painting as long as it is returned undamaged and in its original packaging. This amount would be itemized on your invoice and is approximately 25% of the total fee.

Non Refundable $250 Deposit - Please note that all Live Event Painting Performance reservations require a $250 non-refundable deposit.

Travel Expenses - Live Painting Performances taking place more than 75 miles from Stony Point, are subject to a gas mileage allowance of @.57/mile Round Trip and if applicable Hotel/Airfare travel fees. These fees would be discussed during the initial phone/email consultation and documented in the contract description.

Cancellation Policy - To reschedule or cancel a Live Event Painting reservation, advance notice is a must. For all events, cancellations made 8 weeks prior to the event date will receive a full refund less the non-refundable of $250 deposit. If less than 4 weeks’ notice of cancellation is given, a 50% refund will be given less the deposit. Cancellations made less than 3 weeks prior to the scheduled event, will be charged in full.

Framing - All live event paintings by Giselle come framed and ready to hang in a standard, solid wood, neutral color contemporary style frame included with the service. If you would like to upgrade to a specific style and have custom framing done it is available for an additional fee. In order to keep the museum quality linen the artwork is painted on from incurring damage along the edges over time, a strong solid wood frame is the best system to house the artwork in. In addition, a framed painting finishes the piece in a beautiful personal style that will enhance your home decor. All framing is done in house by hand.

Contact:

Call or email me for a free consultation to discuss
your live event painting preferences.

Giselle Vidal McMenamin
www.EventPaintingbyGiselle.com

845-826-4304
GiselleMcM@gmail.com

Copyright © 2018. Giselle Vidal McMenamin. All Rights Reserved.

Follow G&C Studios Live Event Painting on

bio pic hudson bridal show
florentine gardens giselle vidal mcmenamin live ev
G&C Studios Live Event Painting
live event painting astor hall giselle vidal mcmen
live event painting 4 f
G&C Studios Live Event Painting
live event painting giselle vidal mcmenamin first
G&C Studios Live Event Painting
"Wedding Day" a beautiful garden wedding reception in Bedford, New York.
"Wedding Day" a beautiful garden wedding reception in Bedford, New York.
"Wedding Dance" -a bride and groom dancing at their outdoor wedding reception in Larchmont, New...
2alex katy weddin
G&C Studios Live Event Painting
hand live event painting original bio pi
G&C Studios Live Event Painting
wedding dance giselle vidal mcmenami
bio pic hudson bridal show
florentine gardens giselle vidal mcmenamin live ev

12 Reviews for G&C Studios Live Event Painting

Demitria · Married on 09/04/2016

My husband and I hired Giselle to paint at our wedding and she did not disappoint! She is kind, professional, very attentive, and easy to work with! We wanted a painting of our first dance and she did an excellent job of capturing it. Giselle is a top notch artist and would highly recommend her for any event!

Sent on 09/21/2016

Giselle was wonderful to work with! Always responsive, friendly, and super talented! We absolutely love the finished event painting that she did for us during our reception. It perfectly encapsulates our first dance and the love from our guests from that night! Having an event painting is such a nice keepsake from your special day and it was so important to me as my late grandfather was an artist and my late aunt owned an art gallery so this keepsake was a tribute to them. I would highly recommend Giselle of G and C Studios to anyone and everyone! Top notch experience in all aspects! .

Sent on 07/15/2014

Giselle is a professional artist who takes her client's personal preferences seriously. She made my husband and I a beautiful painting of our wedding that will be a special memory for us always. We loved her painting style and it came across in our wedding painting. We would recommend her to our friends and family for their events.

Sent on 12/05/2013

G&C Studios Live Event Painting FAQ

• How would you categorize your product offerings? Custom, Personalized
  • Is there a minimum order requirement? No

• Ashley Douglass Events | Planning | Design
    Ashley Douglass Events | Planning | Design Wedding Planners

Thank you! Live painting - definitely an unexpected addition to a wedding or any other event! Also, a great surprise gift to the bride and groom!

• d'Luxe Events
    d'Luxe Events Wedding Planners

G&C Studios Live Event Painting is talented and great to work with!!!!

• 10 Sloane Ct Stony Point, 10980 See on map