Poughkeepsie, NY 12601 Map · Phone number

About Botticelli Chamber Players

Welcome and thanks for your interest in BOTTICELLI. The musicians of BOTTICELLI are all professionals living and performing in the Hudson Valley. We are members of several orchestras including the Hudson Valley Philharmonic and are graduates of several conservatories including The Julliard School, Curtis Institute and Manhattan School of Music. BOTTICELLI has been providing music for weddings and other functions for more than twenty years.

This material is designed to help you with the task of choosing a group and music for your wedding. Traditions vary (and you certainly don't need to follow tradition), but music is usually performed during at least three parts of the ceremony. First, the Prelude music sets the mood, beginning with the arrival and seating of the guests, usually about 15 minutes before the ceremony is scheduled to begin. Second, the Processional, which includes the bridal party (sometimes the parents of the bride and groom) and the bride. Finally, the Recessional takes the bride and groom and the wedding party out. The music often continues until all guests have left the premises.

There are many other opportunities for music during the ceremony; lighting of candles, communion, offertory, walking around the bima, a pause in the ceremony for any reason, and sometimes just the pleasure of having a specific piece of music included.

Selecting music is not always easy with the wealth of pieces available. We consider it our job to help you choose the music that you consider to be perfect for your wedding.

Follow Botticelli Chamber Players on

Other couples have also viewed

• Art-Strings Ensembles
boticelli

11 Reviews for Botticelli Chamber Players

• Bethany

Bethany · Married on 07/14/2019

Professional and beautiful musicianship!

My husband and I are both musicians, and so we had high standards when looking for a string quartet for our wedding ceremony. There are so many out there, but they are NOT all created equal. I am so thrilled we found the Botticelli Chamber Players. We were impressed with the recordings on their website—excellent tuning and musicality—and loved that they were local to the area where our wedding was taking place. When we spoke to Nanette on the phone we expressed that we didn’t want the standard Pachelbel's Canon or any wedding marches. She was totally on board and helped us choose selections that fit our taste and the feeling we wanted to create. In the end, a couple of the pieces we requested were ones the group hadn’t played before, but they agreed to learn them and played them beautifully on the day. Their musicianship was excellent and they somehow timed the processional music perfectly—magic! The whole ceremony felt like a dream, and the music was a big part of that. Highly recommend!

Sent on 01/04/2020

Dear Bethany.....
    Thanks so much for your lovely comments! We were delighted to play for you .... it’s always particularly special to play for fellow musicians!
    Happy New Year to you both and warm wishes!
    Nanette

Jennifer · Married on 10/17/2014

I couldn't be happier with Botticelli Chamber Players. I booked a trio for my ceremony and cocktail hour, and it was lovely. Nanette was very accommodating and made every effort to play my varied selections (I wanted both pop and classical songs played at the reception). I can't recommend them enough. Very talented and professional.

Sent on 11/16/2014

Botticelli Chamber Players's reply:

Hello Jennifer ...Thank you for your terrific review! I hope you and your husband are well.
    We loved playing your wedding ....... we got to play so many different kinds of music! It was a beautiful occasion.

Chris · Married on 06/15/2014

Botticelli provided string trio for our wedding. The music was beautiful and was a big hit. I worked directly with Nanette she helped pick out the music along with my wife and I. Nanette was very down to earth and easy to work with. They made our day very special.

Sent on 07/03/2014

Botticelli Chamber Players's reply:

Thank you Chris for your great review. Your wedding was a pleasure to play and your guests were very friendly and complimentary. We had a good time that day!!

Award

Botticelli Chamber Players FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music?
    $ 200.00
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide?
    Instrumental - Solo
    Instrumental - Duo
    Instrumental - Trio
    String - Trio
    String - Quartet
    String - Quintet
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)?
    4 - 6
  • What instruments does your group play?
    Cello
    Flute
    Trumpet
    Viola
    Violin
  • What services do you provide?
    Ceremony Music
    Cocktail Hour Music
    Rehearsal Dinner Music

• Poughkeepsie, 12601 See on map
    Location of (Botticelli Chamber Players)