address, San Marcos, CA 92078 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About Funbelievable Events

Funbelievable Events is a wedding event planning business located in Carlsbad, California. Owner Janice Bungert and her team work hard to bring couples dream occasions to life. With years of experience in creation, design, event planning, and wedding organization, the team is able to fully execute every celebration with ease. Every couple is unique and this company believes that their wedding event should reflect their relationship.

Funbelievable Events offers a range of services to their customers to suit a number of styles and budget requirements. A one-hour complimentary consultation gives couples an opportunity to discuss their vision with professional event planners. Funbelievable Events is ready to plan your ceremony, reception, and rehearsal dinner. Every detail of your special occasion can be taken care of, from timelines and budget analysis to guest list creation and vendor referrals. Janice and her team will take care of the details so that you can relax and enjoy your day.

Follow Funbelievable Events on
The story of shoes
round pink and white wedding bouquet 51 1943673 158209149284147

4 Reviews for Funbelievable Events

J. Romant · Married on 07/11/2020

Hands down the best out there! Thank you for creating the magic!

We cannot say enough about the “One Hot Havana Night Event.” For one magical evening, my husband and I were transported back in time to Cuba in the 1950’s. The ambiance was exceptional. The colorful posters, tropical floral displays, and upbeat Latin music had the whole room in a festive Havana mood. Then a team of servers presented us with the most unbelievable menu. The appetizers were unusual and outstanding. The main course was beautifully presented and absolutely delicious. But I think the dessert stole the show. Up until that night I had never heard of a chocolate Cuban cigar. Thank you so much Janice and your team. An exceptional experience! Bravo!

Sent on 06/12/2020

Funbelievable Events's reply:

Thanks you so much Mrs. Romant for your very kind words. "One Hot Havana Night" was truly an extraordinary evening and is definitley one of my most favorite events I have ever orchestrated. I am so thrilled that both you and your husband enjoyed the evening. I am so glad I was able to transport you to Havana if only for an evening. It truly was an unforgettable night that I will think of fondly for years to come. Thanks again for your most kind words. All the best to you.

Brian Rash-Zeigler · Married on 10/26/2019

Outstanding!

First off, Janice and the Funbelievable team are amazing! They have creative solutions for decor and layouts, are super polite and professional, and they are very quick to respond when I reached out! I highly recommend them for your next personal/business event! I will be using them again for sure!!

Sent on 05/22/2020

Funbelievable Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your very kind words, Brian. It is always a pleasure working with professionals like you who do amazing work and always get "the shot". Your professionalism and work are superlative. I cannot wait to collaborate again on future projects.

Funbelievable Events FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Destination
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Funbelievable Events 1
    -10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• address San Marcos, CA, 92078 See on map
    Location of (Funbelievable Events)
  • P.O. Box 131106 Carlsbad, CA, 92013 See on map
    650-224-4963 (Phone number)
    Location of (Funbelievable Events)