Cochranville, PA 19330 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,200
Availability Check your date

About Fuller Photography

We are a husband and wife photography team based out of Chester County Pennsylvania. We love eachother and it shows in our work and how we work with our couples. To us, wedding photography is way more than just taking images. We want your day to be better and even more memorable because we are there. If you have any other questions or just want to chat about photography let u know. We love meeting up with couples!

Follow Fuller Photography on

Fuller Photography 6
Fuller Photography 7
  • Emily

Emily Cassidy · Married on 05/11/2019

The absolute best photographer I have ever experienced

I am beyond grateful that our wedding coordinator recommended we go with Tom Fuller. From our very first video chat, he made us feel comfortable and understood. He is the epitome of a professional but he brings a level of joy to his work that is obvious in the photographs. My husband and I are silly people, so he was immediately on board with shots that demonstrated our personalities (and came up with a bunch that we would never have thought of ourselves). He gave us a printed book of pictures from our wedding AT OUR WEDDING. He emailed us copies the next day and created a slide show as we wait for the final pictures. Everything we have seen is absolutely beautiful. I could not recommend using him more highly. He made the day easy and fun for us and we look forward to using him for any photography needs in the future. THANK YOU Tom! You are phenomenal.

Sent on 05/28/2019
    Fuller Photography 8
    Fuller Photography 9
    Fuller Photography 10
    Fuller Photography 11
  • Claire

Claire Furness · Married on 04/27/2019

Best.Photographer.Ever

I found out about Tom and Fuller Photography when a friend from high school posted her pictures on Facebook from her wedding. I have seen a ton of wedding pictures, but as soon as saw hers, I thought to myself that if I ever got married, I would want her photographer. So 3 years later, and 2 days after getting engaged, I reached out to Tom and booked him for my wedding. I can't say enough about how amazing and different Tom's pictures are and how many compliments I got on my engagement photos, but the best part is that Tom and his crew are great to work with. They make the process of having your picture taken for hours enjoyable. They are the nicest guys and are a lot of fun too. I had 100% faith in my choice for photographer and can't wait to see my final pictures.

Sent on 05/15/2019
    Fuller Photography 12
    Fuller Photography 13
    Fuller Photography 14
    Fuller Photography 15
    Fuller Photography 16

Han · Married on 04/13/2019

The best wedding photographer you should definitely consider

Tom Fuller, a highly professional wedding photographer, and his assistant, Colin, are such a wonderful team whom we were very lucky to work with. They are absolutely creative, artistic, and self-motivating professionals who will make sure to capture very special moments of your life last forever in photos.

Not only they are incredibly professional and have very clear visions on where in the venue and what postures you should take to get wonderfully dramatic and breathtaking yet very natural looking photos. But also they have kind heart and amazing personality, which becomes surprisingly important as they are the ones who stay with you for the entire wedding day.

The most incredible thing about them was they suggested us to do very simple posture in front of a place that I don't see anything special, and actually turned the whole place into the most romantic photo we could ever take. They played very well with light, environment, small objects, mirror, and nature.

At the end, they delivered surprisingly awesome photos that we could ever dream of, and without a doubt, made me write a review here. I highly recommend Tom for his professionalism, creativity, and artistic sense. There was absolutely nothing else but to say thank you, Tom.

Sent on 04/18/2019

Fuller Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,800.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

• The Washington at Historic Yellow Springs
    The Washington at Historic Yellow Springs Historic Weddings

I worked with Tom a few weeks back, and it was a wonderful experience. These folks really know their stuff, AND they provided our couple that day with a sample of the work they shot that evening- the first time I've seen that happen! Looking forward to working with you folks again sometime. -Allie

• Cochranville, 19330 See on map