Fuller Photography Reviews

53 | Cochranville, PA

53 Reviews for Fuller Photography

• Amanda

Amanda H. · Married on 10/22/2020

Can we get this man more stars?!

5 stars isn't enough for Tom and his assistants. Once we saw wedding photos online taken by Tom we knew we needed him to photograph our big day and wow, we can't say enough great things. First, Tom arrived while I was finishing up makeup and hair and got straight to work. He worked around my family who were also in the room and was so kind to everyone. Right when we were about to leave to head to the venue, my ride to the wedding was having a dilemma and guess who jumped right in to help and make sure I got to the venue asap?! Tom! The funniest part of my wedding day is that my wedding photographer got me to my wedding lol! We can't thank you enough Tom. Tom's professionalism and attention to detail can't be beat and every time we were off having a blast he was not far, catching every awesome moment. My husband and I say Tom was the star of the evening lol. The photos are stunning and I love how in the moment he can guide us to help create the best pictures for the location and time of day. I can go on and on but I will leave it at; we were seriously blown away with how professional and how awesome Tom is to work with. Thank you x 10000!

Sent on 11/05/2020
  • Talia

Talia · Married on 10/10/2020

Our pictures are absolutely stunning!

Let me start off by saying, Tom & his team are literal geniuses! Our pictures came out GORGEOUS! I have no other words to say but Tom is amazing! His knowledge of Penn Oaks was amazing! Where he took us to take pictures was just out of this world. I'm so happy we hired him to take pictures for the best day of our lives! Highly,Highly recommended if you want pictures that are PHENOMENAL!!

Sent on 11/02/2020
  • Katheryn

Katheryn A. · Married on 07/11/2020

Perfectly captured the day!

I don't even know where to start with this review! If I could give Tom and his team a million stars, I would. He was absolutely amazing from our first meeting (he gave us mini donuts and we knew he was the one!) and through every interaction we've had with him since. Our package included an engagement session as well as day-of photography. During the entire process, he was unbelievably responsive, no matter when we emailed him or how many questions we had. My husband and I aren't the type that like too much attention on ourselves, and I feel like Tom could sense that and did everything he could to make sure we were comfortable and at ease during our sessions. Our sessions with him were fun, lighthearted, and full of laughter. Everyone who interacted with him at the wedding/reception loved working with Tom, and we can't thank him enough for his beautiful work. The pictures are beyond stunning and he perfectly captured the day. We wanted a very specific picture based on what we saw in his portfolio, and he made that happen even though nature had other plans. I will definitely be suggesting him to every couple I know!

Sent on 07/25/2020
  • Kathy

Kathy · Married on 03/14/2020

Wow'd with Fuller Photography

Tom Fuller worked our wedding on 3/14/2020 at the Ballroom at Ellis Preserve. My husband and I were blown away with his services. We had booked him pretty close to our wedding as we weren't happy with our original photographer, and he immediately stepped in to ensure or day went smoothly. Tom made sure every necessary detail was planned, and listened to what we wanted to get out of our photos. On the day of, he kept the day moving to ensure nothing ran behind schedule. We can not recommend him enough. If you are considering using Fuller Photography, do it.

Sent on 04/06/2020

Giovanna · Married on 11/22/2019

Tom is a dream come true!

Tom & his team were incredible! His mind is always working and he finds a way of making pictures look unbelievable- even in not so great weather or setting. We had rain/ clouds on not only our engagement shoot, but our wedding day too, and if you looked at the photos- it looked like we had beautiful weather! He really captures the moment and kept us calm through all of the stress a wedding can bring. We haven't stopped receiving compliments on our engagement photos & wedding photos! If you need a sign, this is it... hire Fuller Photography!

Sent on 12/28/2019

Caroline · Married on 11/02/2019

Best Wedding Decision We Made

There are not enough words to describe how thankful we are that we hired Tom Fuller and his team to photograph our wedding! We originally hired a different photographer who let us down in a major way about a year before the wedding - we were then referred to Tom and Fuller Photography and from our engagement pictures we were blown away! Tom and his team made us feel comfortable and calm the whole day and the finished product of photos were UNBELIEVABLE - we have gotten so many compliments on how amazing our photos are -- do not hesitate to book Tom & Fuller Photography!!

Sent on 12/05/2019
  • Kasey

Kasey S. · Married on 10/12/2019

Amazing!!!

I honestly do not have any words for this sneak peak video except for amazing. Fuller Photography is amazing and Tom and his assistant are amazing at what they do. They took my vision that I wanted and just went with it. I could not thank them anymore than I have! If you need a wedding photographer Tom will not disappoint you at all!

Sent on 10/29/2019
  • Ryan

Lance · Married on 10/05/2019

FP is ~flawless~

The photos speak for themselves, but Fuller Photography gave us a great experience along the entire wedding planning process. We browsed several artists’ portfolios, but the choice was easy. Fuller Photography doesn’t just take pictures, they produce art. Which proved to be true when we first met with the Owner, Tom Fuller, via video chat; he admitted to being an artist before he got into photography.

You can take the best pictures in the world, but I don’t want your services if you’ve got a bad personality. The quality of pictures from Fuller Photography matches their quality in personality. Not just of Tom, but also of Colin and Paul. We truly enjoyed having them around us on our big day.

Sent on 10/31/2019

Elise · Married on 08/31/2019

Can’t go wrong!

Tom came highly recommended by our venue and after seeing examples of his photos, my husband and I both knew we couldn’t have our wedding without him! Tom and his team go above and beyond to capture the shot. We met Tom for our engagement shoot and he immediately calmed our nerves and made it such a fun day! Tom was very flexible with the crazy wedding day schedule I asked for and has never made us feel uncomfortable or like a burden when we’ve asked a million questions. I received so many compliments and praises on how great Tom and his team were to work with. We received a beautiful book of prints before even leaving our reception, we were floored!! After about 2-3 weeks we received our photos in a very professional package and we loved going through all of them together, reliving all of the special moments of the best day of our lives. We couldn’t imagine our day without Fuller Photography and are so thankful for the skill and dedication the team brought. We will cherish our photos forever!

Sent on 10/07/2019

Lindsey · Married on 08/10/2019

Photography Genius!

If I could give Tom and his crew 10 stars I would! Booking Fuller Photography for your wedding will be the best decision you ever made! From the initial correspondence with Tom I knew he was perfect for our wedding day. He was very responsive and very easy to work with. I was planning my wedding from N.C. and we would video chat to discuss things which was so helpful for me. Tom and Colin are so much fun. On our wedding day we had a blast! When we recently got our photos back I was blown away!!! I felt all of the emotions from our wedding day all over again. Each and every photo was amazing! Tom is a photography genius! Do yourself a favor and book Fuller photography for your wedding, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 09/04/2019
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 08/03/2019

Best Decision of Our Wedding!!!

Working with Tom Fuller and his team was hands down one of the best decisions for our wedding. From the moment we met about a year and a half before our wedding to the very last email, it was so evident that Tom was the perfect choice for us. He was easy to get along with, and instantly made me feel comfortable and assured us that my husband and I would be in good hands. He offered a variety of packages and allowed us to be flexible with our package. He kept in contact throughout the planning process and had an hour long video chat the month before to plan out our day. The entire wedding day went so smoothly. Tom and his team made sure to get every shot we discussed during our planning session and then some! In looking back at our pictures, I was amazed to realize that Tom was everywhere and yet completely out of sight, except when he grabbed us to get stunning shots outside. To make things even better, at the end of the night, Tom handed us a little sneak peak of our photos which was so thoughtful and was the perfect end to the most perfect day. Just 3 weeks after the wedding we had all 1300 perfect and gorgeous photos that surpassed my wildest dreams!! We have been so happy with our photos, and our family and friends are also so impressed with the quality of our photos. It has been so hard to choose which ones to put up in our home because we truly have 1300 perfect photos, which has been the best problem to have!

Tom continued to send us little mementos and gifts until the very end, which was so thoughtful and fun to get! We completed our albums and parent albums with Leah, who did a fantastic job of helping us to create an album that beautifully tells our story. Our thank yous were also done with Tom, and everyone has loved those as well.

Hands down working with Tom and Fuller Photography was an incredible decision and I'm so glad my venue recommended him. I will happily recommend him to anyone getting married in the area and know that when you work with Fuller Photography you are in excellent hands and will have your perfect wedding day captured in the most perfect, most beautiful way. I cannot recommend him enough! Thank you so much Tom and Fuller Photography! We are forever grateful for you.

Sent on 11/16/2019
  • Emily

Emily C. · Married on 05/11/2019

The absolute best photographer I have ever experienced

I am beyond grateful that our wedding coordinator recommended we go with Tom Fuller. From our very first video chat, he made us feel comfortable and understood. He is the epitome of a professional but he brings a level of joy to his work that is obvious in the photographs. My husband and I are silly people, so he was immediately on board with shots that demonstrated our personalities (and came up with a bunch that we would never have thought of ourselves). He gave us a printed book of pictures from our wedding AT OUR WEDDING. He emailed us copies the next day and created a slide show as we wait for the final pictures. Everything we have seen is absolutely beautiful. I could not recommend using him more highly. He made the day easy and fun for us and we look forward to using him for any photography needs in the future. THANK YOU Tom! You are phenomenal.

Sent on 05/28/2019
  • Claire

Claire F. · Married on 04/27/2019

Best.Photographer.Ever

I found out about Tom and Fuller Photography when a friend from high school posted her pictures on Facebook from her wedding. I have seen a ton of wedding pictures, but as soon as saw hers, I thought to myself that if I ever got married, I would want her photographer. So 3 years later, and 2 days after getting engaged, I reached out to Tom and booked him for my wedding. I can't say enough about how amazing and different Tom's pictures are and how many compliments I got on my engagement photos, but the best part is that Tom and his crew are great to work with. They make the process of having your picture taken for hours enjoyable. They are the nicest guys and are a lot of fun too. I had 100% faith in my choice for photographer and can't wait to see my final pictures.

Sent on 05/15/2019

Han · Married on 04/13/2019

The best wedding photographer you should definitely consider

Tom Fuller, a highly professional wedding photographer, and his assistant, Colin, are such a wonderful team whom we were very lucky to work with. They are absolutely creative, artistic, and self-motivating professionals who will make sure to capture very special moments of your life last forever in photos.

Not only they are incredibly professional and have very clear visions on where in the venue and what postures you should take to get wonderfully dramatic and breathtaking yet very natural looking photos. But also they have kind heart and amazing personality, which becomes surprisingly important as they are the ones who stay with you for the entire wedding day.

The most incredible thing about them was they suggested us to do very simple posture in front of a place that I don't see anything special, and actually turned the whole place into the most romantic photo we could ever take. They played very well with light, environment, small objects, mirror, and nature.

At the end, they delivered surprisingly awesome photos that we could ever dream of, and without a doubt, made me write a review here. I highly recommend Tom for his professionalism, creativity, and artistic sense. There was absolutely nothing else but to say thank you, Tom.

Sent on 04/18/2019
  • Shellycherea

Michelle · Married on 11/11/2018

The Best Photographer

I can’t say this enough but Tom is the best photographer that you will ever be lucky enough to get. The quality and genius of his work is unmatched. And the best part about his service, Tom is an amazing person to work with. He’s kind, funny and extremely professional.

If you care at all about preserving the memory of your special moment, get Tom because that’s what he excels at. He was able to capture our love from our engagement to our wedding and both were magical.

Going forward, we know every chance we get to use Tom, we will. Tom is our guy and we our genuinely appreciative of the gift that he has given us, which we will cherish for a lifetime.

Sent on 01/05/2019
  • Valentina

Valentina D. · Married on 10/21/2018

5 stars is not enough

5 stars is not enough!!!! My husband and I have never worked with anyone more professional, kind, thoughtful and creative than Tom Fuller and his team. From the very beginning, it was pure joy to work with Fuller Photography and they made our special day 100 times more special by treating me and my husband like royalties and being incredibly respectful and patient with all our guests. Shortly after the wedding, my husband and I were able to enjoy the end result: an abundance of stunning photos that truly reflect the spirit of our wedding day and the essence of our relationship. We cannot recommend this vendor enough - hiring Tom Fuller and his team was honestly the best decision we made regarding our entire wedding!

Sent on 11/22/2018
  • Stephen

Timothy · Married on 10/07/2018

Perfect Wedding Photographer in every way!

My son & daughter in law were married at Penn Oaks Golf Club on October 7, 2018. We should have completed this review sooner, but better late than never.
    We chose Fuller Photography based upon a strong recommendation from Penn Oaks wedding coordinator and great reviews on this website. TOM AND HIS TEAM WERE AMAZING IN EVERY WAY!
    Prior to the wedding, he met with us and anticipated every imaginable detail. Tom is a friendly, passionate, organized photographer that leaves nothing to chance. He is super-responsive, immediately responding to calls and emails.
    Tom and his assistant shot the pre-wedding photos at Longwood Gardens. He was scheduled to spend a couple of hours there, but ended up taking countless photos for over 4 hours! Tom is truly an artist - his photos were spectacular, many looked like something you would see in a wedding magazine!
    On the wedding day, Tom and his team showed up early, and stayed late beyond the time allotted. He captured so many moments which we missed ourselves. He has a calming influence which put the bride and groom at ease. Somehow Tom is able to pose a large group of guests quickly but perfectly.
    Tom delivered many draft wedding photos immediately after the wedding, followed by the entire photo file shortly thereafter. The photos and album are amazing - every time we look at them we can't believe they are so perfect! He is a creative genius in every way - for example, his assistant would blow air to get the bridal veil up in the air, then quickly take photos while it was floating in mid-air, with amazing results!
    We would strongly recommend Tom for future weddings!

Sent on 05/29/2019

Amanda · Married on 07/07/2018

I'm not a client of Tom Fuller Photography but a vendor who got to work along side him for the first time this past weekend! I wanted to leave this review as a videographer because I truly appreciated Tom + his assistant's attitude, helpfulness and awareness of the video all day long! Every time he was taking photos he asked if I got my shot too and he never got in my way at any point. As a professional it is amazing to me how Tom is able to achieve such complex/artistic lighting all day long without the wedding feeling like a production. Tom and his assistant were super quick, efficient and very low-key/chill to be around while also giving his clients enough space to get to enjoy their wedding day. He's also full of unique ideas even in super tricky lighting scenarios and I kept finding myself saying "wow! I would have never thought of that!" Tom and his assistant were super accommodating to the couple we worked with and made sure to get all the photos they wanted before leaving for the night. They even helped me with my bags + reminded me to drink water from time to time! From a fellow professional in the field I can't recommend Tom + his assistant enough! They are true team players!

Sent on 07/09/2018

Allison · Married on 07/07/2018

Tom served as the photographer for our wedding at Villanova on July 7th. I don't think it's possible to say enough great things about Tom and his service. He was absolutely incredible to work with and captured all the moments of our wedding in unforgettable fashion. He and his assistant Colin were so cooperative and did everything they could to capture all of our personal photo requests. We highly, highly recommend Tom Fuller to anyone in the Philadelphia area who is getting married. He even provided us with a photo album of several pictures from the day, before the night was even over! It was such an incredibly nice gift with stunning photos that had just been taken a few hours before. Hire him! You won't be disappointed.

- John and Allison

Sent on 08/03/2018

Jordan · Married on 06/02/2018

Tom Fuller and his team photographed our wedding on June 2nd, 2018. Fuller Photography is nothing short of incredible. If I could give them more than 5 stars, I would. Booking Tom for our wedding was one of the best decisions we made. Our engagement and wedding photos are absolutely gorgeous. They truly captured every moment and we could not be happier. Not only are the pictures amazing, but Tom and his team are so thoughtful and fun to work with. From calming our wedding morning nerves to fanning us with towels in between photos when it was hot and humid, they really went above and beyond. I highly recommend booking Fuller photography, you will not regret it. Thank you Tom and team!!

Sent on 06/21/2018

Becca · Married on 04/06/2018

Not sure where to begin with how AMAZING Fuller Photography is. From the moment we first met Tom, to the end of our wedding day, and beyond, he has been an absolute pleasure to work with. First, he is such a nice person in general and so fun! Which is so important to feel comfortable, laugh, and have fun while taking pictures. Secondly, his work is just out of this world. Every time I see another one of our pictures I am just amazed and in love! From our engagement pictures to wedding day I have not been disappointed. I would recommend him over and over again. My husband and I know we made the absolute best decision with him as our photographer.

Sent on 04/17/2018

Sean · Married on 11/24/2017

Tom Fuller is worth every penny. He and his team captured everything we loved about our wedding. Just take one look at his portfolio and you can see how gifted he is with a camera. The magic doesn't end there though. After he is done putting the finishing touches on the pictures, they truly are something special. I wouldn't hesitate for a minute to recommend Fuller Photography to anyone.

Sent on 12/16/2017

Briana · Married on 11/12/2017

Fuller Photography is incredible! Tom is a close personal friend, however, we know what an amazing photographer he is! You can choose to have just one or two photographers, and you also get an assistant for lighting, which is fantastic! It really helps so that you don't have the weird lighting that would get from a camera phone. Our photos came out perfect and they came back to us two weeks after our wedding! We also had Fuller Photography do our engagement photos and they came out great as well! Tom was on the ground in the woods to get different angles. He's willing to do whatever it takes to get the perfect shot!

Sent on 12/08/2017

Dana · Married on 10/20/2017

Choosing a photographer for your wedding is one of the most important decisions you make when putting your wedding together and I can honestly say Tom Fuller of Fuller Photography was by far our best choice. From start to finish, Tom was such a pleasure to work with. During the planning stages he was so helpful in explaining things to us and answering all our random questions...The day of he put us all at ease and made everything so much fun! The final product was breathtaking. I can't actually put into words how beautiful the photos from our wedding day are. I'm still blown away by them. Tom's kindness, professionalism and genuine passion for what he does is awesome. If he's booked on your wedding date, change it!! He's the best!

Sent on 12/07/2017

Alicia · Married on 10/14/2017

Tom is awesome!! We weren’t really sure where to begin when choosing our wedding photographer, we did a lot of searching online and eventually were referred to Tom from a friend. Tom met with us beforehand and his preparation/advice was a huge relief as planning a wedding is no small feat. He helped us feel relaxed and excited knowing that he would bring his A-game and that he did! Our entire bridal party had a great time taking pictures which is not something I thought we would say. He brought an upbeat yet calm attitude that really resonated with us and our family/guests. He captured moments that we never knew happened, we loved going through each picture truly reliving our wedding day. His imprint and professionalism are on everything from his meetings to his final presentation of pictures (above and beyond our expectations). If you’re looking for someone who takes what he does seriously, and who will make you feel relaxed and in the hands of a professional Tom is your guy. There are a lot of wedding photographers out there but I truly believe we made the perfect choice. We will highly recommended Tom to all our friends and family.

Sent on 11/17/2017