Fuller Photography Reviews

Fuller Photography 7
  • Shellycherea

Michelle · Married on 11/11/2018

The Best Photographer

I can’t say this enough but Tom is the best photographer that you will ever be lucky enough to get. The quality and genius of his work is unmatched. And the best part about his service, Tom is an amazing person to work with. He’s kind, funny and extremely professional.

If you care at all about preserving the memory of your special moment, get Tom because that’s what he excels at. He was able to capture our love from our engagement to our wedding and both were magical.

Going forward, we know every chance we get to use Tom, we will. Tom is our guy and we our genuinely appreciative of the gift that he has given us, which we will cherish for a lifetime.

Fuller Photography 8
    Fuller Photography 9
    Fuller Photography 10
    Fuller Photography 11
    Fuller Photography 12
  • Valentina

Valentina Dimitrova · Married on 10/21/2018

5 stars is not enough

5 stars is not enough!!!! My husband and I have never worked with anyone more professional, kind, thoughtful and creative than Tom Fuller and his team. From the very beginning, it was pure joy to work with Fuller Photography and they made our special day 100 times more special by treating me and my husband like royalties and being incredibly respectful and patient with all our guests. Shortly after the wedding, my husband and I were able to enjoy the end result: an abundance of stunning photos that truly reflect the spirit of our wedding day and the essence of our relationship. We cannot recommend this vendor enough - hiring Tom Fuller and his team was honestly the best decision we made regarding our entire wedding!

Amanda · Married on 07/07/2018

I'm not a client of Tom Fuller Photography but a vendor who got to work along side him for the first time this past weekend! I wanted to leave this review as a videographer because I truly appreciated Tom + his assistant's attitude, helpfulness and awareness of the video all day long! Every time he was taking photos he asked if I got my shot too and he never got in my way at any point. As a professional it is amazing to me how Tom is able to achieve such complex/artistic lighting all day long without the wedding feeling like a production. Tom and his assistant were super quick, efficient and very low-key/chill to be around while also giving his clients enough space to get to enjoy their wedding day. He's also full of unique ideas even in super tricky lighting scenarios and I kept finding myself saying "wow! I would have never thought of that!" Tom and his assistant were super accommodating to the couple we worked with and made sure to get all the photos they wanted before leaving for the night. They even helped me with my bags + reminded me to drink water from time to time! From a fellow professional in the field I can't recommend Tom + his assistant enough! They are true team players!

Allison · Married on 07/07/2018

Tom served as the photographer for our wedding at Villanova on July 7th. I don't think it's possible to say enough great things about Tom and his service. He was absolutely incredible to work with and captured all the moments of our wedding in unforgettable fashion. He and his assistant Colin were so cooperative and did everything they could to capture all of our personal photo requests. We highly, highly recommend Tom Fuller to anyone in the Philadelphia area who is getting married. He even provided us with a photo album of several pictures from the day, before the night was even over! It was such an incredibly nice gift with stunning photos that had just been taken a few hours before. Hire him! You won't be disappointed.

- John and Allison

Jordan · Married on 06/02/2018

Tom Fuller and his team photographed our wedding on June 2nd, 2018. Fuller Photography is nothing short of incredible. If I could give them more than 5 stars, I would. Booking Tom for our wedding was one of the best decisions we made. Our engagement and wedding photos are absolutely gorgeous. They truly captured every moment and we could not be happier. Not only are the pictures amazing, but Tom and his team are so thoughtful and fun to work with. From calming our wedding morning nerves to fanning us with towels in between photos when it was hot and humid, they really went above and beyond. I highly recommend booking Fuller photography, you will not regret it. Thank you Tom and team!!

Becca · Married on 04/06/2018

Not sure where to begin with how AMAZING Fuller Photography is. From the moment we first met Tom, to the end of our wedding day, and beyond, he has been an absolute pleasure to work with. First, he is such a nice person in general and so fun! Which is so important to feel comfortable, laugh, and have fun while taking pictures. Secondly, his work is just out of this world. Every time I see another one of our pictures I am just amazed and in love! From our engagement pictures to wedding day I have not been disappointed. I would recommend him over and over again. My husband and I know we made the absolute best decision with him as our photographer.

Sean · Married on 11/24/2017

Tom Fuller is worth every penny. He and his team captured everything we loved about our wedding. Just take one look at his portfolio and you can see how gifted he is with a camera. The magic doesn't end there though. After he is done putting the finishing touches on the pictures, they truly are something special. I wouldn't hesitate for a minute to recommend Fuller Photography to anyone.

Briana · Married on 11/12/2017

Fuller Photography is incredible! Tom is a close personal friend, however, we know what an amazing photographer he is! You can choose to have just one or two photographers, and you also get an assistant for lighting, which is fantastic! It really helps so that you don't have the weird lighting that would get from a camera phone. Our photos came out perfect and they came back to us two weeks after our wedding! We also had Fuller Photography do our engagement photos and they came out great as well! Tom was on the ground in the woods to get different angles. He's willing to do whatever it takes to get the perfect shot!

Fuller Photography 13
    Fuller Photography 14
    Fuller Photography 15
    Fuller Photography 16
    Fuller Photography 17
    Fuller Photography 18
    Fuller Photography 19

Dana · Married on 10/20/2017

Choosing a photographer for your wedding is one of the most important decisions you make when putting your wedding together and I can honestly say Tom Fuller of Fuller Photography was by far our best choice. From start to finish, Tom was such a pleasure to work with. During the planning stages he was so helpful in explaining things to us and answering all our random questions...The day of he put us all at ease and made everything so much fun! The final product was breathtaking. I can't actually put into words how beautiful the photos from our wedding day are. I'm still blown away by them. Tom's kindness, professionalism and genuine passion for what he does is awesome. If he's booked on your wedding date, change it!! He's the best!

alicia · Married on 10/14/2017

Tom is awesome!! We weren’t really sure where to begin when choosing our wedding photographer, we did a lot of searching online and eventually were referred to Tom from a friend. Tom met with us beforehand and his preparation/advice was a huge relief as planning a wedding is no small feat. He helped us feel relaxed and excited knowing that he would bring his A-game and that he did! Our entire bridal party had a great time taking pictures which is not something I thought we would say. He brought an upbeat yet calm attitude that really resonated with us and our family/guests. He captured moments that we never knew happened, we loved going through each picture truly reliving our wedding day. His imprint and professionalism are on everything from his meetings to his final presentation of pictures (above and beyond our expectations). If you’re looking for someone who takes what he does seriously, and who will make you feel relaxed and in the hands of a professional Tom is your guy. There are a lot of wedding photographers out there but I truly believe we made the perfect choice. We will highly recommended Tom to all our friends and family.

Grace · Married on 10/07/2017

I'm having a hard time putting into words how great out experience with Fuller Photography was (which is actually why this review is long overdue!). From beginning to end, we loved working with Tom. During the planning process, he was extremely accommodating to our budget and the fact that we were planning our wedding from out of town. Tom made sure to plan out every detail ahead of time without overwhelming us. Each conversation we had leading up to the wedding made me feel much more at ease and confident that the day would go off without a hitch. On the actual wedding day, Tom and his assistant Colin were prompt, flexible, and made sure everything stayed on schedule. I've been in the bridal party of weddings in the past where it seems like everything revolved around the photography and it detracted from the wedding party's ability to just enjoy the day. This was not the case with Fuller Photography. We had plenty of time to just slow down, take a breath and have fun. Tom and Colin were so pleasant to be around - very down to earth, mellow, and kind. Just awesome guys! Last but certainly not least, we were truly blown away by the photos. They were available remarkably quickly, and are truly stunning. The photos tell the perfect story of our wedding, with all of our favorite memories from the day captured beautifully. We are so grateful to Fuller Photography for everything!

• Jenn2015

Jennifer · Married on 05/20/2017

Tom is the BEST! If I could vote more stars, I would! He captures the emotion of the couple, the people, and the details of every part of the wedding. He also did our engagement photos, and after we got them back, we were even more confident that he would be perfect for our wedding. His photos are absolutely incredible, and I know that when we get the full gallery back, it will be difficult to decide which ones to print and put in an album! He seriously is a photo ninja! Tom is super creative and creates magic with his photos. I love that I will have memories that I will cherish forever.

Tom and his assistant were extremely professional, funny, and willing to go above and beyond to capture that perfect moment! My family and wedding party enjoyed working with him during our photo shoots prior to the ceremony and reception. He is also full of surprises! We received a wonderful photo album after the day was over (using his ninja skills, of course), and received more sneak peeks just a week after! Love, love, love the photos!

I highly recommend Fuller Photography! One of the best vendors to work with!

Liz · Married on 05/19/2017

If I had to redo my wedding and could only pick one vendor to use again, it would be Fuller Photography. I cannot recommend Fuller Photography enough! My husband and I (and even our guests!) kept saying "Tom is the man" throughout our wedding - and it's true! Tom (and his team) are simply the best. From our engagement session to our wedding, Tom was incredibly flexible, thoughtful, personable, friendly, funny and skilled beyond belief. We keep looking at our pictures saying "how did he do that?". He's somehow able to capture natural, candid moments without you realizing he's there (all while making you look like a rockstar!). He genuinely cares about you and how your pictures will turn out. He captures all the best moments while letting you be yourself and not getting in the way of the bigger picture/what really matters - your big day! We couldn't have asked for a better photographer. Thanks, Tom (and team)!

Kelsey · Married on 11/19/2016

I cant say enough great things about Tom. From the start he was super flexible with his packages and ended up creating a custom one just for us that included everything we were looking for when it came to photography and nothing we didnt want. We did our engagement pictures with him and despite getting kicked out of quite a few locations along the way, he was upbeat the whole time and got some amazing shots. He was in constant communication with us leading up to the wedding, and was by far the most reliable vendor we worked with when it came to answering our emails and questions, no matter how silly or small the topic seemed to be. The day of the wedding he showed up on time and ready to go, and again was really flexible when we needed it (Tom, is Flexible your middle name?? It should be) due to unforeseen scheduling issues. And the pictures. Oh the pictures. They were incredible. We gave him a few challenges - my family is known for taking horrible pictures, we had a bridal party ranging in height from 4'-11" to 6'-9" - and he knocked it out of the park. He made everyone look phenomenal. My biggest concern now is having to decide which of the hundreds of pictures to print out and hang because I love so many of them. Tom was AMAZING, from the first time we talked to him until the last song of the night. He (and his awesome assistants) helped make our day unforgettable, and thanks to the amazing pictures, we never will forget it.

Lauren · Married on 10/29/2016

Tom Fuller and his team took amazing photos of our October 29 wedding. Tom was responsive, professional, and so kind to us. He created a custom package for us based on our requests, and he also helped us figure out which options would work best for us. He took the most beautiful candids of our ceremony, and was exceedingly kind and accommodating to my father-in-law, who is in a PowerChair.

I cannot more enthusiastically recommend Fuller Photography!

Lynn · Married on 10/22/2016

Incredible photographer and our favorite vendor to work with through our entire wedding process. You couldn't ask for anyone to be more professional, responsive, sincere - and talented! We absolutely love working with the Fuller team and trust them implicitly to handle our wedding. The work on his blog speaks for itself!

Andrew · Married on 09/30/2016

Fuller Photography is amazing. They were recommended to us by two different individuals and we are SO glad we selected them. Tom was absolutely amazing to work with. His work speaks for itself. He truly has a gift and we couldn’t have been any happier with the outcome of our photos. The way he captures light is outstanding and the eye he has for capturing the right shots is unbelievable. His presence is calming and really helped me relax and enjoy the day. Tom shot both our engagement pictures and wedding pictures. He did a phenomenal job, was always EXTREMELY responsive to emails/texts and was extremely organized. From day one, we knew we made the right decision. He has such a tremendous gift and truly captured the emotion we shared that day as well as all of our guests. The candid shots are stunning. He goes above and beyond and really works to understand the style and type of photos you are looking to capture. He surprised us with a gift the day of our wedding (mini photo album) and also created an amazing video with music prior to receiving our finished photographs. Lastly, his branding and packaging is extremely tasteful. I was so impressed and the finished product arrives in a beautiful box with his personal touch. Fuller photography was one of the best decisions we made. We highly recommend them to anyone looking for a truly spectacular company to capture the most important moments of your day.

Jillian · Married on 07/30/2016

Tom & Holly are INCREDIBLE. You must book them for your wedding, party, or any event! They make you feel relaxed and like complete VIPs plus their pictures are amazingly beautiful!! I will be using Fuller Photography for every event I have from now on. No one compares to Fuller Photography. Thank you, Tom & Holly!

• KaseyRae

Kasey · Married on 07/23/2016

I am not kidding when I give Tom of Fuller Photography a 5/5. From the moment we talked with Tom over the phone we knew we picked the right photographer for us. Tom takes time getting to know you as a couple and as individuals. He is professional, funny, caring and amazing at what he does. Tom walks you through every step of the way and keeps you laughing and relaxed along the way. Tom personalizes everything to fit you which makes the whole experience incredible. I cannot recommend Tom (Fuller Photoraphy) more!

Jillian · Married on 07/04/2016

To couples getting married and looking for an awesome photographer - Tom Fuller is it! After months of researching, I came across Tom Fuller and I'm so glad I did. He's a great guy who has a passion for photography, which comes out in his work. We did an engagement session with him before the wedding - both the engagement and wedding photos turned out amazing. He's super responsive, super helpful throughout the whole process, and he made everything so easy. He goes the extra mile (giving you a little gift after you book him, printing out a few pictures the NIGHT of the wedding to take home with you, etc.). He's so great to work with (as is Colin, photo assistant) - I keep trying to think of more excuses/events coming up so I can work with them again! The pictures turn out incredible - you seriously don't have to keep looking for a photographer - you can't go wrong with Tom!

• User5198018 · 2+ years ago

The Fullers contacted me within an hour of sending a contact request on wedding wire. Mr. Fuller was friendly and personable when he called me and I felt very at ease speaking with him. He sent me detailed information about their services and answered all of my questions. I am very excited to book them for my wedding.

Kate · Married on 06/11/2016

Tom is amazing. We had a lot of awesome vendors but he was by far our favorite! Not only did our pictures turn out AMAZING but he was just so fun and easy to work with!

Michelle · Married on 06/02/2016

My fiance and I chose Fuller Photography and couldn't imagine working with anyone else. From our initial meeting to today, when we had out engagement photo session, we knew we made a great choice.

The fiance and I were unsure of what to expect from our engagement shoot, but Tom and Holly made us feel very at ease during the whole process. They managed to give great direction while also being laid back. We now know what to expect on our wedding day, and can't wait to have them there!

Kaitlin · Married on 05/27/2016

My sister used Fuller Photography a few years ago when they were just starting out and had amazing pictures from every minute of her wedding! I was so happy they were available for my wedding too now that they have become so popular and they have only become more amazing. Tom makes you feel like he's been a friend for years and has an amazing eye for unique and fabulous photos. Plus he was willing to work with our budget and build a photo package that was exactly what we wanted...we weren't paying for extra stuff we didn't want! I would definitely use Fuller Photography in the future any time I need professional pictures taken!

Larissa · Married on 05/21/2016

Tom was seamless. We didn't even notice he was there! It started raining and we made the most of it. The result was some of the most beautiful photographs I have ever seen! Through multiple conference calls he was able to gather exactly what we were looking for and he delivered! I have only seen a handful of photos so far (it has only been one week) but what I've seen has been EXACTLY what we wanted. We asked tom to capture the silly candid moments and that what he did!