10 Las Flores, Rancho Santa Margarita, CA 92688 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About Frozen Frame Photography

Frozen Frame Photography is a professional wedding photography studio in Rancho Santa Margarita, California. Ashley Stedman has been creating behind the lens for over 20 years. She recently turned her passion into a full-time studio, and has helped countless couples preserve their wedding memories n beautiful detail. Ashley gets to know her couples so that she can bring out their true personalities and create a collection that is authentic and meaningful. Frozen Frame Photography serves all of Orange, Los Angeles, San Diego, and Riverside counties.

Ashley Stedman of Frozen Frame Photography offers a variety of packages to suit weddings of all sizes and styles. You may book up to nine hours of coverage by one or two photographers. All images are professionally edited and delivered in an online gallery. You will also be featured on the Frozen Frame blog and can easily share the post with family and friends. A one-hour engagement session included in all packages. Add-ons include albums, canvas prints, anniversary sessions, and boudoir sessions.

website 23 of 7 51 1040487

Frozen Frame Photography 5
Frozen Frame Photography 6
Frozen Frame Photography 7

Jasmine · Getting married on 11/23/2019

Do not look elsewhere for photos!!!

Ashley was a delight to work with. My fiancé is camera shy and with Ashley's direction, the pictures came out perfect. She was always ready to direct us into the next shot and made us feel comfortable. She is always flexible as well to work with your needs. Thank you so much for our engagement photos. We cannot wait until the wedding!

Sent on 05/09/2019

Frozen Frame Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your nice thoughts about me! I loved photographing you guys and can't wait for your wedding!
  • Jesse

Jesse Fox · Married on 04/20/2019

Went in Blind

I was preparing for my wedding and was searching frantically for a photographer. Everyone was either non responsive, expensive, or fully booked for April.

I chose Frozen Frame Photography based on a friend’s recommendation. I went in completely blind and to be honest a bit nervous.

Quickly my fears disappeared (didn’t mean to rhyme). Ashley is a true professional and made every picture seem magical. She made both my wife and I feel like we were models for a David’s Bridal ad.

Even at the wedding she was fantastic and looked as if she did a million of them.

If you want your special occasion to have memories that remind you of how incredible it was, hire Frozen Frame Photography!

Sent on 05/09/2019
    Frozen Frame Photography 12
    Frozen Frame Photography 13
    Frozen Frame Photography 14

Frozen Frame Photography's reply:

Wow! You're are seriously the best! Thank you so much for the kind words and I really enjoyed shooting your wedding. Cheers to my two new friends!

Kristyn · Married on 01/12/2019

The Absolute Best!

I've known Ashley for years and I am so in love with all the photos she took for my engagement/family photos. She captured my son's personality perfectly and provided my husband and I wonderful memories and photos that will last a lifetime. Ashley, thank you so much!! We LOVE Frozen Frame Photography!

Sent on 02/20/2019

Frozen Frame Photography's reply:

And I love you guys too! Thank you for being so awesome and cool during our shoot, I look forward to future sessions together!

Frozen Frame Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,595.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,095.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Natural
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

Real Weddings