56 Sagebrush, Trabuco Canyon, CA 92679 Map · Phone number
1 review

About Cherith Brooke Photography

WORK:

I'm a bit of a hopeless romantic and I love surrounding myself with others who are in love. These are the emotions I can not help but evoke in my photography. I want people to feel good when they look at my work, as well as give them a great experience on their special day.

PERSONAL:

I am married and recently had a little girl....what an amazing experience! I earned my Bachelor's degree with an emphasis in Photography from Cal State Fullerton. My interest in photography was sparked as a little girl, and has only grown throughout the years.

Some of my favorite things...Art, Rain, Frankenstein, Mango, Chai Tea, Orchids, Leopard Print, DIY, and Singing Loudly in My Car.

www.cherithbrooke.com

logo608
logo1554

1 Reviews for Cherith Brooke Photography

she · event on: 03/10/2012

my fiancé and i LOVE the engagement photos Cherith took for us. she did such a wonderful job, and all of the photos turned out so BEAUTIFUL! sharp focus, vivid color, attention to detail... DID I MENTION THAT OUR PHOTOS WERE TAKEN IN THE SNOW?!?!?! :) my fiancé and i weren't sure what exactly we wanted; the only thing we did know for certain was that we wanted our shoot done up in Big Bear. Mission Accomplished. Cherith happily agreed to join us on an adventure, and up the mountains we went! once we reached our destination, we werent sure where to go from there. lucky for us, Cherith continued to stay upbeat and positive about our snowy mountain idea and helped scout out prime locations. she then encouraged us to get out and have some fun - and we did! and she took A TON of photos of us, both posed and candid (including a snowball fight YES!!!). it was such a great experience. i also really liked how comfortable Cherith was to be around, and how patient she was with us. she definitely has a knack for photography. she is amazing and i would recommend her to everybody!

Sent on 11/07/2012

Cherith Brooke Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums