Frozen Frame Photography Reviews

6 | Rancho Santa Margarita, CA

6 Reviews for Frozen Frame Photography

Jasmine · Married on 11/23/2019

Do not look elsewhere for photos!!!

Ashley was a delight to work with. My fiancé is camera shy and with Ashley's direction, the pictures came out perfect. She was always ready to direct us into the next shot and made us feel comfortable. She is always flexible as well to work with your needs. Thank you so much for our engagement photos. We cannot wait until the wedding!

Frozen Frame Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your nice thoughts about me! I loved photographing you guys and can't wait for your wedding!
  • Jesse

Jesse F. · Married on 04/20/2019

Went in Blind

I was preparing for my wedding and was searching frantically for a photographer. Everyone was either non responsive, expensive, or fully booked for April.

I chose Frozen Frame Photography based on a friend’s recommendation. I went in completely blind and to be honest a bit nervous.

Quickly my fears disappeared (didn’t mean to rhyme). Ashley is a true professional and made every picture seem magical. She made both my wife and I feel like we were models for a David’s Bridal ad.

Even at the wedding she was fantastic and looked as if she did a million of them.

If you want your special occasion to have memories that remind you of how incredible it was, hire Frozen Frame Photography!

Frozen Frame Photography's reply:

Wow! You're are seriously the best! Thank you so much for the kind words and I really enjoyed shooting your wedding. Cheers to my two new friends!

Kristyn · Married on 01/12/2019

The Absolute Best!

I've known Ashley for years and I am so in love with all the photos she took for my engagement/family photos. She captured my son's personality perfectly and provided my husband and I wonderful memories and photos that will last a lifetime. Ashley, thank you so much!! We LOVE Frozen Frame Photography!

Sent on 02/20/2019

Frozen Frame Photography's reply:

And I love you guys too! Thank you for being so awesome and cool during our shoot, I look forward to future sessions together!

Kimberly · Married on 11/09/2018

We will definitely be back!

I had Ashley photograph my boyfriend, dog, and I for holiday pictures and she was awesome! She was very flexible about location and when we were available which made it easier for us. She made us feel very comfortable (it was our first time) and the pictures came out amazing! We will definitely be setting up future sessions! Thank you Ashley!

Frozen Frame Photography's reply:

Thank you Kimberly! I loved shooting your Christmas photos, they hung on my wall for almost a year! You two are naturals and I look forward to the next shoot!
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 04/07/2018

Ashley is amazing!

This review is LONG overdue! My husband and I took our maternity photos back in March before the first COVID shutdown. We loved working with her so much that we decided to book her again for our daughter's 6 month/holiday card photos! Ashley was absolutely amazing to work with from day 1. She is very quick and responsive.. as well as extremely flexible! We were worried about rain for the first shoot and had some cold temperature and scheduling conflicts for the second. She was so pleasant and understanding and I truly appreciated that!

We almost canceled our maternity photos due to where the state of the world was heading at that time but I'm SO glad that we persevered. They are a beautiful keepsake that I will treasure for an eternity!! The photos came out absolutely stunning and Ashley truly delivered with the gallery. She was fun to work with and she was even kind to our (crazy) dog. And WOW did she deliver the gallery fast!! We got the photos not even a week after our shoot. They truly made me so happy during such a CRAZY time!

Flash forward to present day... we didn't get any newborn photos of our daughter so our holiday photos are extremely special to us. We love how they turned out! Ashley suggested the location and was as before, quick, professional and easy to work with. Again, she returned the gallery to us within a week and we are SO happy that we can have our holiday cards out to our friends and family early this year!

We would highly recommend Ashley for her photography services. You can choose the style of edit that you like and her value is fantastic. Can't wait to work with her again in the future!

Sent on 11/21/2020

Annalise A. · Married on 07/07/2018

AMAZING photographer!

Ashley was an amazing photographer. She was so fun to have around and definitely catered to our needs and worked with the specific things we wanted! Will definitely use her again for another event and would recommend!

Sent on 01/22/2019

Frozen Frame Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for those kind words Anna! I loved shooting your wedding and cant wait to see you and shoot again with you!