Frosted

Dayton, OH View map

We are a custom cake shop located in Dayton, Ohio. At frosted, we offer custom cakes and cupcakes for all occasions. Our cakes are always made fresh to order. Please call, text or email to discuss your events needs. We look forward to baking for you!

$3

What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)?

$3

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cake Pops
Cakes
Cookies
Cupcakes
Dessert Buffet
Groom's Cake

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Custom Design
Delivery
Setup
Tastings - Open House
Tastings - Private

What cake items do you provide?

Cake Stands

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free

What special ingredients do you use?

Fresh Fruit
Local

Are you licensed by the state health department?

• Rachel
    Rachel W. Married on 10/23/2021

Amazing Cake!

Melissa was super easy to work with and her cakes are AMAZING! I was going to have a friend bake our cake but she moved out of town, so I was a little late to the game in hiring a baker than I would have liked to be - and despite that Melissa has the date available and made the booking process easy. Her prices are very fair and she helped us stick our budget by getting a smaller cake - and ordering sheet cakes to feed most of our guests which I highly recommend if you're worried about price. Even though it was a smaller cake it didn't disappoint - the texture of the icing gave the cake a beautiful timeless look and the flavors we chose were delicious, we didn't have any cake left at the end of the night because people loved it so much!! Melissa set the flowers on the cake at drop off and she arranged them perfectly! Also in our card box at the end of the night she left a sweet note and a cake Christmas ornament with our anniversary year on it - a really nice touch - can't recommend Melissa and Frosted enough. Thank you Melissa!!!

Frosted's reply:

Rachel, I am so happy we got the chance to work together! Your venue was perfect and we loved all your decor. It was a pleasure working with you, best wishes!
  • Kristen
    Kristen S. Married on 08/14/2021

Looked amazing and tasted great

Was a beautiful cake and cupcakes. All tasted great.

Frosted's reply:

Thank you Kristen, your cake/cupcake set up was so beautiful, we loved the backdrop and the chandelier. I was a pleasure working with you. All the best!
    Brianna R. Married on 09/20/2020

Incredible!

After searching for months for the right vendor who could confidently say they could combine 3 different designs from 3 separate pictures for my wedding cake, I found Frosted. Melissa was so patient with us as we explained what we were looking for. In the midst of COVID, Frosted was flexible and extremely helpful. My cake turned out better than I could have imagined and tasted amazing! 10/10 recommend as a wedding cake vendor!

Frosted's reply:

Brianna, it was so great working with you and your mom. The venue looked amazing, we cant wait to see the professional pictures! Congrats and best wishes!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Pricing

Canopy Creek Farm Canopy Creek Farm Barn & Farm Weddings

The cakes from Frosted are absolutely stunning!

The Windamere Event Venue and Art Gallery The Windamere Event Venue and Art Gallery Historic Weddings

Frosted has created several beautiful cakes for our brides. They are prompt and set up is quick and looks beautiful every time. They are very professional and easy to work with. On a side note, the created our beautiful gold buttercream wedding cake for our November 2016 wedding.

Childers Photography Childers Photography Wedding Photographers

I cannot even begin to count the number of times I have tried Frosted Cakes at a wedding and they are consistently fantastic! Melissa, the owner, will make you very proud that you choose such a great cake to be served to your family and friends. We very highly recommend Frosted Cakes for your wedding reception!

4140 Linden Ave Suite 208 Dayton, OH, 45432

by appointment
Location of (Frosted)

Other vendors in Cincinnati for your wedding