717 Liberty Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15222 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

16 Reviews for Frost & Company

Chelsea · Married on 12/30/2016

My fiance got my custom engagement ring from Frost & Co and we got our wedding bands from here! SO GORGEOUS!

Sent on 12/06/2016

Danielle · Married on 07/03/2016

My fiance and I worked with Frost & Co. Jewelers when looking at engagement rings. We had my engagement ring custom designed and created; it turned out even more beautiful than we expected! We will also be having my wedding ring custom made with them! I would definitely recommend their services as they were professional and courteous!

Update: My wedding ring is complete and even more beautiful than I imagined it would be. Thank you so much for creating this one-of-a-kind piece for us!

Sent on 07/16/2015

Katie · Married on 05/21/2016

We purchased our engagement ring and wedding bands with them and it was always an easy process. Including the week before the wedding us going to pick up our bands and my husband spraining his finger the week before and it swelling to be bigger than the size we ordered. We had a new one arrive for us to pick up a couple days before the wedding which was perfect! They looked fantastic in pictures and are going to be the perfect accessory to the rest of our life.

Sent on 06/12/2016