5501 Walnut Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15232 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 28
  • Real Weddings 1

About Henne Jewelers

Henne Jewelers is a jewelry company based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, that has been provided fine jewelry and services to the area for over 130 years. This retail jeweler prides itself on its reputation, having been voted Pittsburgh's Best Jewelry Store from 2009 to 2019 by Pittsburgh Magazine. Henne Jewelers offers chic, beautiful crafted pieces that are sure to look beautiful alongside any bridal gown or tailored suit.

Henne Jewelers provides a wide range of jewelry services. Henne Jewelers offers custom designs, jewelry repair, watch repair and restoration, appraisals, estate consultations and purchasing of jewelry. The team of jewelers with Henne Jewelers can also offer the following services:

• Cleaning
  • Diamond certif.
  • Payment plans
  • Ring sizing
  • Shipping
  • Stone upgrades
  • Warranties

Products Offered
Henne Jewelers proudly offers a variety of jewelry, including engagement rings and bands from top designers such as Tacori, Mark Patterson, Ritani, and more. Additionally, Henne Jewelers provides the following jewelry products:

• Antique accessories

Photos 25 Photos
Videos 3 vídeos

17 Reviews for Henne Jewelers

Christin Jalali · Married on 08/17/2019

A place for all your moments

My fiance' and I had only been dating for a few months, but we were sure we wanted to spend our lives together. We had talked about getting engaged, but I wanted the details of the ring and proposal to be a surprise. After a few months, the stress of life and law school took most of my thoughts, but my fiance' never stopped planning the perfect surprise. Little did I know that all those months I was worrying about writing motions and reading case law, he was going to Henne. For weeks he sat down with Meghan to plan, sometimes he came with family, sometimes he stopped by alone. On my thanksgiving break I was looking forward to no assignments for a week, he was looking forward to sharing a ring with me. And I was blown away. I was instantly humbled by the beauty and significance of this ring. My fiance' prioritized that moment for months, dedicating time and attention to finding the perfect diamond, and selecting the perfect band. I loved the ring at first sight because of what it means, but it was not until a week after the proposal that I understood how special the entire process was. After break, we made our way to Henne and were immediately greeted by Meghan and others who were excited to share in our good news. We spent a good part of the afternoon looking at wedding bands, then even had the chance to do some wish list shopping for the future. Henne is more than just a place my fiance' picked out my engagement ring, Henne is a place where we can go for all the special moments (big and small) in our lives.

Sent on 11/28/2018
  • Brianna

Brianna Buczkowski · Married on 08/03/2019

Professional and Personal

Henne was so helpful in guiding my fiance on the perfect engagement ring to propose to me with!

Sent on 04/16/2019

Ellie · Married on 10/27/2018

We visited Henne Jewelers to shop for wedding bands. Based on an experience at another jeweler, I wasn't expecting to find what I wanted (a simple platinum or white gold band) in my price range (under $1,000). Betsy worked with us to find exactly what we both wanted and was so patient when my partner kept trying things on. She made sure to answer our questions about quality and care of the bands, helped pick out various options, and made sure that we were happy. I felt that she didn't judge me for wanting a simple band and there was no pressure or sales pitch. Not only did we find the perfect bands in the styles we wanted, but they had our sizes in stock! Also she gave us a book about relationship advice that the owner recommended to start our marriage on the right foot. It was an all around great experience at Henne. I'd definitely go there again!

Sent on 08/09/2018

Henne Jewelers FAQ

• Which of the following services do you offer?
    Appraisal
    Cleaning
    Diamond Certification
    Payment Plans
    Ring Sizing
    Shipping
    Stone Upgrades
    Warranties
  • What kind of jewelry do you offer?
    Antique Accessories
    Designer Wedding Bands
    Handcrafted
    Loose Diamonds
    Ring Setting
  • What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring?
    3-4 weeks