Henne Jewelers Reviews

17 | Pittsburgh, PA

17 Reviews for Henne Jewelers

Christin Jalali · Married on 08/17/2019

A place for all your moments

My fiance' and I had only been dating for a few months, but we were sure we wanted to spend our lives together. We had talked about getting engaged, but I wanted the details of the ring and proposal to be a surprise. After a few months, the stress of life and law school took most of my thoughts, but my fiance' never stopped planning the perfect surprise. Little did I know that all those months I was worrying about writing motions and reading case law, he was going to Henne. For weeks he sat down with Meghan to plan, sometimes he came with family, sometimes he stopped by alone. On my thanksgiving break I was looking forward to no assignments for a week, he was looking forward to sharing a ring with me. And I was blown away. I was instantly humbled by the beauty and significance of this ring. My fiance' prioritized that moment for months, dedicating time and attention to finding the perfect diamond, and selecting the perfect band. I loved the ring at first sight because of what it means, but it was not until a week after the proposal that I understood how special the entire process was. After break, we made our way to Henne and were immediately greeted by Meghan and others who were excited to share in our good news. We spent a good part of the afternoon looking at wedding bands, then even had the chance to do some wish list shopping for the future. Henne is more than just a place my fiance' picked out my engagement ring, Henne is a place where we can go for all the special moments (big and small) in our lives.

Sent on 11/28/2018
  • Brianna

Brianna Buczkowski · Married on 08/03/2019

Professional and Personal

Henne was so helpful in guiding my fiance on the perfect engagement ring to propose to me with!

Sent on 04/16/2019

Ellie · Married on 10/27/2018

We visited Henne Jewelers to shop for wedding bands. Based on an experience at another jeweler, I wasn't expecting to find what I wanted (a simple platinum or white gold band) in my price range (under $1,000). Betsy worked with us to find exactly what we both wanted and was so patient when my partner kept trying things on. She made sure to answer our questions about quality and care of the bands, helped pick out various options, and made sure that we were happy. I felt that she didn't judge me for wanting a simple band and there was no pressure or sales pitch. Not only did we find the perfect bands in the styles we wanted, but they had our sizes in stock! Also she gave us a book about relationship advice that the owner recommended to start our marriage on the right foot. It was an all around great experience at Henne. I'd definitely go there again!

Sent on 08/09/2018
  • Valley

Valley · Married on 10/01/2018

What an amazing experience:
    My fiance and myself went looking for engagement rings and started at Henne. Meg helped us try on and find the perfect ring! Fast forward a few months later, and my fiance proposed with the ring we found at Henne. Meg told him to bring me back in after we were engaged. When we went in, she saw it was a tiny bit loose, so within a few hours she had a small bead welded on the inside to make it fit perfectly along with having it cleaned all free of charge. They also gave us a professional ring cleaner for our house along with a ton of coupons for wedding planning. Needless to say we adored Meg and felt so comfortable working with Henne. We will definitely be buying our wedding bands with them as well.

Sent on 07/21/2017

Rhiana · Married on 07/15/2018

My ring is beautiful. The woman gave my fiancé a book for us to read together as well as coupons for other vendors before he even made a purchase. I dropped off my ring to get it sized down and when I was headed there after work to get it they actually waited for me and let me in a few minutes after closing. Everyone was super sweet and friendly.

Sent on 07/29/2017

Julia · Married on 07/02/2017

My fiance bought my engagement ring here. He wanted to use his grandmother's diamond and have it set. The ring is gorgeous! We went back and purchased our wedding bands a couple months later. We worked with William who is a total gem. He remembered us and called us name. Service here is fantastic. Every time we go in they clean my ring. I can highly recommend Henne Jewelers to anyone. (If you go on Saturday, they have Mimosas and cookies!)

Sent on 06/08/2017

Samantha · Married on 11/26/2016

My husband bought my engagement ring here (which I am in love with!) and then we went together to pick out my wedding band. We worked with William who was so sweet and helpful and remembered us every time we went into the shop. Every time I went in, they offered to steam my ring, they offered us mimosas on Saturdays, they offered us chocolate... they had amazing customer service. They also gave me an amazing packet of gift certificates and coupons when I came to get one of my rings resized, simply for having gotten my engagement ring there. In addition to that packet, they gave me a ring cleaning machine, not just solution, but a machine! I am super happy with my custom rings from this shop. They ordered my rings special from a jeweler they work with because I wanted rose gold and they didn't have any in the store. I'm super happy and would recommend this shop to anyone!!

Sent on 12/09/2016

Christina · Married on 10/08/2016

Hennes gave us a wonderful experience! Their rings are pricier but simply because they are superior in quality. I love my engagement ring and feel totally comfortable having Henne care for it! I fully trust them which is so important when it comes to diamonds!!

Sent on 05/08/2016

Chrissy was a pleasure to work with in picking out an engagement ring. She was very patient and never pressured me to spend more than I planned. She helped explain the diamond rating systems and was able to walk me though the process of selecting diamonds to match the ring design I wanted. Henne didn't have the exact diamonds we wanted and were able to have some shipped to the store. They will find you exactly what you're looking for. Chrissy was able to be easily reached via email and telephone to answer questions I had. She made the planning and purchasing process a breeze.

Sent on 07/19/2015

April · Married on 05/02/2015

My husband did a TON of research before purchasing my engagement ring. Henne Jewelers has high quality diamonds at fair prices. Chain stores like Jared's, King's, ect. will try and sell you lower quality diamonds at prices way higher than what the diamond is worth, trying to prey on people uneducated on diamonds. Henne Jewelers is a family-owned, classy, and honest business. The staff was amazingly friendly and let my husband get really involved with planning my ring. They shipped canary diamonds in for him to choose from and he even got to help design the setting. We loved our experience getting our engagement ring there so much, that we also purchased our bands from them. Next time we are making a special jewelry purchase, maybe for an anniversary, we are definitely getting it from Henne!

Sent on 05/18/2015

My husband and I are very pleased with our experience with Henne. The service was outstanding, they were respectful, and my ring is stunning! Henne carries a great selection of designers and they are willing to work with you to find the perfect diamond and setting for your engagement ring. I couldn't be happier with the Tacori ring they helped my husband pick out and plan to use this jeweler for future purchases as well. I would absolutely recommend using Henne Jewelers.

Sent on 01/24/2015

Hana · Married on 07/05/2014

I had something specific in mind for my fiancee's engagement ring. When Henne did not have anything like it in their inventory, I was able to work with their engineer on a custom design.

Every week for several months I visited this store location. They had late hours for those of us that work during the day, and were very patient with how timid/nervous I was with this big of a decision. I showed the associate, Cassie, many of my sketches and what I had in mind for the design. I then discussed them with the engineer, and he gave me his feedback until we came up with something that will work both aesthetically and structurally. When it came time to choose the actual gemstone, Cassie was again quite patient with me, and worked within my budget. In addition, she offered her opinions on how she thought it looked/will look, which was very helpful (coming from a female). They also helped construct a wedding band that matched and fit perfectly together with this engagement ring!

Eventually, we had everything we needed and they were able to create the ring, and it came out just as beautiful as I had imagined. Needless to say, my fiancee loves it!!

------------------------------

When it came time for me to pick out my wedding band, Cassie was again patient with my looking/trying and when the didn't have the size i needed, they were able to get it in just a few weeks.

I would HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend Henne!!

Sent on 04/23/2014

Rafaela · Married on 05/24/2014

My husband and I will be customer's for life at Henne following all they have done for us during our engagement/wedding ring selection process. We worked with William who was so incredibly wonderful to work with. William helped me decide what I was looking for and worked with my husband to create such a beautiful ring and coordinated shipping it to my husband to where he proposed to me. William is so patient and professional, he made the process very relaxing and enjoyable.
    The day of our wedding, our wedding rings got temporarily lost and when they were found they were ruined. Slightly heartbroken, we sent them back to Henne to repair and had them back, like new, when we were back from our honeymoon.
    Every time I pop in to get my rings cleaned and checked, the staff is so nice and are able to always accommodate me. We will forever be Henne customers.

Sent on 04/27/2015

Brad · Married on 09/22/2012

Top-notch jeweler. Buy with confidence knowing you are getting a quality piece that will last a lifetime.

Sent on 10/10/2012

Kimberlee · Married on 07/15/2012

Henne was amazing in both picking out an engagement ring as well as our wedding bands. They went above and beyond with their customer service and I would not hesitate to use them for my future jewelry needs.

Sent on 07/28/2012

LAURA · Married on 10/01/2011

My fiance and I are life long customers of Henne because of the wonderful service we receive everytime we are there. I had an amazing surprise on the day of my wedding thanks to them!

Sent on 10/05/2011
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 09/01/2012

4.2

We bought our wedding bands, my engagement ring, and a watch as my gift to my husband here, and love every single piece! There was a bit of a lack of responsiveness to our emails as we were waiting for the rings to come in, but in the end everything worked out just fine. We worked with Chad, who happened to be free when we originally came in to look at engagement bands. He normally is their "watch guy," so he didn't try to oversell any of the rings, and then when came time for me to buy the watch, Chad was super helpful! We were given nice deals on our bands and the watch since we were returning customers, and we plan to go to Henne for any future jewelry needs!

Sent on 09/12/2012