Online, Dallas, TX 75159 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About From Vow On

From Vow On is an innovative wedding speech writing service based out of Dallas, Texas. This business assists couples in planning their wedding day by curating heart-felt and custom speeches for their vows. With this service, couples are able to truly express how they feel in an eloquent and poised manner. The words used are inspired by the client's authentic emotions, tailored to suit their tone and personality.

The services offered are confidential, meaning that clients can rest assured that they are able to freely express the vows in full confidence that the delivery will be recognized as their own. The company offers a range of options from edits to full speeches. Specific requests are accommodated and From Vow On is pleased to relieve stress from the big event, allowing their clients to focus on the larger things.

img 1147 51 1067545 1560545580
The New Titles
img 1147 51 1067545 1560545580

3 Reviews for From Vow On

Kenya Kennedy · Married on 12/31/2018

Everything I dreamed it would be!!

I don’t usually leave reviews but for this I will make an exception. The service you guys provided far exceeded my expectations! I couldn’t have asked for anything better had I written it myself! Knowing that I had exactly the right words on such a special day meant the world to me! Thank you so much for your amazing work and your care and attention to every single detail!

Sent on 05/30/2019

Denise London · Married on 06/30/2017

Absolutely amazing!!!!!!

I’ve never heard of such a service but when I ran across the page on Facebook page. I found it very interesting so I thought to give it a try. I always wanted to be able to be able to give breath taking vows at my wedding but knew I needed assistance. Well, From Vows most definitely helped me achieve that. She was very patient and even helped coached me on how to deliver my vows. I received so many compliments after my wedding on how beautiful my vows were. All of my family and friends cried as I spoke them. Definitely recommend them for their services it’s worth it!!!!

Sent on 06/01/2019