818 15th Street, Bandera, TX 78003 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 7
  • Pricing

About From The Cocoon Productions

From the Cocoon Productions soars above the competition with an eye for true beauty, a firm belief in the art that exists in each moment and a passion that pours into the room when we shoot for you! Specializing in weddings, live concerts, nature, and more, photographer Chaznik Raab blends broad landscapes with intimate portrait, matching soft tones with rustic giving his work its distinct unique character. To learn more about the origins of From the Cocoon Productions and to get prices on packages please visit www.fromthecocoon.com!

Follow From The Cocoon Productions on

Photos 4 Photos
Videos 3 vídeos

5 Reviews for From The Cocoon Productions

KERI · Married on 09/01/2017

I have to say we had. From the Cocoon. They did baby shower photos family photos and the birth photos of my grand daughter. I can not say what an amazing job Chaz and Lindsey did. They even thought about my son being uncomfortable with a man in during birth so they sent Lindsey and the calmness she added was amazing. The family photos and shower photos Chaz did are un-touchable by any other place. He got great pictures we had no idea he was taking. Natural loving photos. Even pictures of the angry duck. I will never use anyone else for photos of any kind. They will be shooting more of my family in a few months and I can't wait to see them.

The pricing was very sweet and his time line even better.

I love FROM THE COCOON PRODUCTIONS.

PASS THE NAME TO ANYONE NEEFS UNFORGETABLE PHOTOS.

PS. THEY COME TO YOU.

KERI G

John · Married on 04/16/2016

We had an outdoor wedding with an indoor reception, my wife and I spent over a year building everything for our event and put a lot of work and love into our day. Chaz was able to capture everything that we put into our wedding, and everyone that sees his video ends up crying from the emotions he was able to capture. We knew he would be good when we booked him, but we had no idea that he could produce such an unbelievable product. We will be using them again for any of our photography needs, he is a great person to have around and was very easy going. Hes not a pushy photographer and is able to capture moments that you arent even aware are happening. He has a natural ability to blend in and make you comfortable, all while getting the photographs and videos that you really want at the end of the event. If you are looking for a photographer, I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Chaz regardless of the event or situation, he is going to do a great job, and you wont be disappointed.

Laramie · Married on 08/03/2015

Chaznik has a real eye for the things that people really want to express and works close to their vision! I have hired him many a times and keep hiring him as he listens and delivers each and every time! He's a sweetheart guy, very professional, and always getting better! I highly recommend From the Cocoon Productions!

From The Cocoon Productions Pricing

From The Cocoon Productions Price Rates

From The Cocoon Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1200
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Documentary
    Short Form
    Storytelling
    Traditional
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    Client Revisions
    Full Feature Video
    High-Def Video
    Highlight Video
    Multi. Locations
    Raw Footage
    Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Digital Download
    DVD
    SD Card
    USB Flash Drive
    USB Hard Drive

• 818 15th Street Bandera, 78003 See on map
    8307961676 (Other Phone Number)
    24/7