Arlington Heights, IL 60005 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

7 Reviews for FREESTYLE PHOTO

• Angelika

Angelika · Married on 08/22/2015

Pawel and his team are absolutely astounding! The flow throughout the day is very well organized :) They have the most unique ideas for pictures! I had a wedding preview with roughly 10 pictures ready for me to see 3 days after my wedding!! I will be using Free Style for all my photography needs :)

Sent on 09/16/2015

love the pictures, awesome work done by someone who knows what they are doing and love it, thank you Paul

Sent on 04/02/2014

Michelle · Married on 04/14/2012

Pawel is amazing! I don't even know where to start. He is soo nice and professional and is good at what he does. Has so many good ideas for photo locations and poses. We had so much fun at our engagement shoot, which was a good opportunity to make us feel comfortable with all the different poses and also knowing we would be spending 12 plus hrs on our wedding day. The day of our wedding, us girls were running soo behind from hair and makeup, that he called another photographer in to head on over to church to shoot the guys photos. The second photographer stayed all big with him so it was nice to have the same picture taken by two photographers from 2 different angles. It was so easy to communicate with him via email, phone, or text. Another nice thing is that he gives you a DVD of all your pictures so that you can have the rights to them and print them where you would like. We can't wait to see our wedding album!

Sent on 06/25/2012