444 Pearl St. #E7, Monterey, CA 93940 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About Freedom Bakery & Confections

Freedom Bakery & Confections is a family owned and managed, second-generation bakery in Watsonville, California. They have been catering special occasions for more than 40 years. The bakery uses 100% Belgian chocolate and prints directly on cakes and cookies, with no edible paper or any starchy aftertaste.

The bakery also provides their services outside the Santa Cruz, Monterey area, including anywhere in the United States. Cookies, dessert buffets, pastries, cupcakes, and groom’s cakes are some of the desserts the bakery offers. The full-service bakery also creates cookies, chocolates, brownies, truffles, pies, and pastries. They do customizations with the use of full-color computer imaging decorations with no rice paper used on cakes, cookies, and chocolates. Freedom Bakery & Confections' cake services include consultations, set-up, and delivery.

Follow Freedom Bakery & Confections on

Freedom Bakery & Confections 6
Freedom Bakery & Confections 7

Kathryn Mercurio · Married on 06/22/2019

Absolutely Amazing

Freedom Bakery did an amazing job with my wedding cake and the surprise duck hunting groomsmen cake! They transformed my cake dreams into two beautiful cakes that I couldn't be more happy with. The cake was also delicious and we received tons of compliments on the flavor of the cake. I highly recommend the salted caramel flavor, it is amazing! They really went above and way beyond my expectations. Thank you Freedom!

Sent on 07/08/2019
    Freedom Bakery & Confections 8
    Freedom Bakery & Confections 9

Meredith Burkett · Married on 05/04/2019

Best Wedding Bakery

Our experience working with Freedom Bakery couldn't have been easier or more enjoyable.
    First, we gave the time and day we would be free to pick up samples, and they had them ready and waiting for us to grab and go. This allowed us to sample the cakes in the comfort of our own home and on our own schedule. This ended up being a huge bonus, since some of our friends were over and we got to share the cake tasting process with a couple also planning their wedding, as well as get their (a third party's) honest feedback!
    Second, the cakes were.... INCREDIBLE. Every last flavor was amazing. We had such a hard time picking just the three we did simply because they were all so freaking good.
    Third, and finally, while I was in my own world day of the wedding, I heard after-the-fact that the cake arrived with zero problems, snafus, issues... nothing. Apparently it was the smoothest, easiest cake delivery process. It also looked gorgeous and tasted exactly how we remembered and hoped.
    I've recommended Freedom to everyone I know, including my own brother. Do yourself a favor and hire them. They really are the best.

Sent on 08/20/2019
    Freedom Bakery & Confections 10

Freedom Bakery & Confections Pricing

Freedom Bakery & Confections Price Rates

Freedom Bakery & Confections FAQ

• What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)? $ 3.00
  • What services do your prices include? Consultation, Delivery, Tastings - Private
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cookies, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Groom's Cake, Pastries
  • What services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Setup
  • Are you licensed by the state health department? Yes

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Freedom Bakery & Confections 1
    Free Sampling Days
    Come by any Wednesday and grab a free sample. New flavors weekly. No obligations. Just enjoy a bite of our delicious cake! Every Wednesday, Store Hours: 8am-6pm. At our Retail Store: 1459 Freedom Blvd. #3, Watsonville

• Couture Occasions Events
    Couture Occasions Events Wedding Planners

Professional, very easy to work with and amazing cakes! ~Michele@ Couture Occasions.net

• A Sparkling Event
    A Sparkling Event Wedding Planners

Always great to work with Paul and the team. I can count on timely deliveries and they know how to bring my client's vision to life. They are easy to work with and make it very easy on the client.

• Grapes of Wrath
    Grapes of Wrath Wedding Caterers

We work frequently with Freedom Bakery. As a caterer, I want my vendors to: -provide a great product -always show up on time -and present NO drama! Freedom Bakery is good on all counts!

• 444 Pearl St. #E7 Monterey, CA, 93940 See on map
    831-621-5384 (Phone number)
    Retail Hours: M-Sat: 8am-6pm, Sun: 8am-2pm.
  • 444 Pearl Street #E7 Monterey, CA, 93940 See on map