2181 w.woolbright rd. N104, Boynton Beach, FL 33426 Map · Phone number

About Franklin Solo

Currently available for engagements throughout the 2012 - 2014 seasons. I am able to provide diverse musical entertainment for a wide variety of events and venues, which include weddings, private and corporate parties, clubs and festivals.You can see my live performance weekly at the Catalina Hotel in South Beach,BB Kings in WPB and Blue Martini in WPB FL.

With a wide range of styles and selections to draw upon - from Ballads and Easy Listening to Contemporary and Classic Rock - I can be very flexible and tailor my performance to the needs of any venue or engagement. In addition, performances can be either solo or as a duo. Here are just some of the many artists that I cover:

Frank Sinatra - Matchbox Twenty - Paul Simon - Tom Petty - David Grey - Chicago - John Mayer - Van Morrison - Jack Johnson - Elton John - Jimmy Buffet - Dave Matthews - Fleetwood Mac - James Taylor - Enrique Iglesias - Eagles - Sting - Train - Elvis - Hootie & The Blowfish - John Mellencamp - The Stray Cats - Louis Armstrong - Bob Marley - James Blunt - Israel Kamakawiwo - Eric Clapton

For additional information, calendar or live audio and video, please visit FranklinSings.com

me europe0696
me europe0696
584f4764440a60ad Me money 1

7 Reviews for Franklin Solo

Danielle · Married on 07/06/2013

Franklin was absolutely wonderful! I truly believe he made our ceremony something special. We requested Franklin learn and play a special song as I walked down the aisle, and he executed perfectly! He is a true professional. I would definitely recommend him and hope to work with him again.

Sent on 07/08/2013

Jacey · Married on 06/21/2008

We used Franklin for our cocktail hour music. He showed up on time, sang some amazing covers by some of our favorite bands, and executed everything just the way we asked! His prices were also very reasonable.

Sent on 10/07/2008

Patty · Married on 12/31/2006

Franklin is awesome.

He played while people were being seated for the ceremony and during.
    The guests commented on how good Franklin was and how much they enjoyed listening to him play. I told him to play whatever he wanted and his choices were perfect. He is really talented. My husband and I highly recommend him!!

Sent on 10/06/2008

Franklin Solo FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music? $ 328.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Sound/PA System
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Instrumental - Solo, Instrumental - Duo, Instrumental - Trio, Soloist / Vocalist
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3
  • What instruments does your group play? Guitar, Piano
  • What services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Liability Insurance, Microphones, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Sound/PA System, Vocals
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Music, Learning New Songs, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Sound/PA System
  • Are you an agency or a band? Band
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3
  • What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play? Acoustic, Classic Rock, Pop, Reggae, Rock
  • What music services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learning New Songs, Reception Music, Music During Breaks, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Vocals, Liability Insurance, Willing to Travel
  • What items are available? Microphones, Sound/PA System

• Kio Kreations, LLC
    Kio Kreations, LLC Wedding Florists

I first heard Franklin at a Pot Belly Sandwich Works about over 2 years ago...he was so memorable, and wildly talented and performing (even in a small, casual venue like that). At first, when I heard the music in the restaurant, I thought it was a really great covered being played over the radio, only to turn around and see this fabulous musician standing behind me, live and in person! He was so great! I got his card and have rec'd him to a lot of my friends and clients and actually, I love him so much, we are having him play during the cocktail hour at our upcoming wedding. I highly recommend him!

• 2181 w.woolbright rd., N104 Boynton Beach, 33426 See on map