Valley Village, CA 91607 Map · Phone number

About Franchell's Pastries

Franchell's Pastries is a bakery servicing the greater Los Angeles area. We pride ourselves in delivering the best cakes, pastries, and sweets made from the freshest ingredients. We are committed to baking with integrity, creativity, and a genuine love for our craft.

Follow Franchell's Pastries on

Two Tiered Chocolate Oreos
Two Tiered Chocolate Oreos

11 Reviews for Franchell's Pastries

Erika · Married on 03/29/2018

I've ordered several times from Franchell's Pastries and it has exceeded my expectations every single time! The cakes are not only beautiful, but they are DELICIOUS!! The cake is always moist, tastes absolutely amazing. Jamie is an unbelievably talented baker and such an easy person to work with. Very flexible and accommodating to your needs. I recommend her to everyone!!

Sent on 04/28/2017

Nina · Married on 11/26/2017

Franchell's is THE place you're looking for when it comes to cakes & pastries!! All my family & friends order our goods from Jamie Franchell...the word-of-mouth spreads quickly as people always ask where the appealing and delicious goodies were ordered from and then contact her. She nails different decorating styles (we've done it all! Classic, whimsical, intricate, rustic, vintage, etc) & is very communicative. She has made several of our friends’ and family's wedding cakes and they were all *gorgeous* and delicious. She recently made my parents' wedding cake for their 35-year vow renewal and it was amazing! My brothers and I chose a 3-tier cake with different flavors for each tier (white chocolate raspberry, chocolate, & earl grey w/lavendar) and they all tasted sooo good - several people commented that normally they take a few bites of their slice & they're done but that everyone was eating every piece of their slice & still wanted to make room for another flavor. The cake was so beautiful - I will post pictures of the rustic cake she's making for my November wedding because she always knocks it out of the ballpark! We're having a rustic-themed Pastry Bar as well (guests help themselves to pastries & coffee following the ceremony) and Jamie has elevated our vision to another level – she showed us samples of autumn-themed pastries that look awesome, tasted delicious, fit our vision perfectly, and are full of character. My fiancé even got excited about it! Her pricing is very fair, especially compared with other vendors we've worked with in the past, & she is very sweet & personable - Jamie listens to exactly what you're looking for (or, if you're unsure, she helps guide you) and her creativity & love for her craft always shows. I can confidently recommend Franchell's to friends & family because they are always delighted with their orders. She goes out of her way for her clients & when you order with Franchell’s Pastries you will definitely be a returning customer!

Sent on 04/27/2017

Roxanne · Married on 05/27/2017

Jamie did an amazing job with everything. She was patient, kind, and helped remind me to stay on top of things and it make a huge difference. I really loved the turn out of the cake decoration and the cake was delicious! Thanks again for everything you did to make my day more special and memorable.

Sent on 06/06/2017