Francesca Resciniti

Rome, IT View map
$2,500 Package Price

$2,500 Package Price

I belong to a team of Wedding Planners with expertise in the field of paperwork management (both for civil and religious wedding), problem solving, vendor & venue selection, and wedding design. We help our couples from the first contact to their wedding day, giving them suggestions and quick advices to live a true Italian experience. We have established many commercial relationships with our vendors, and we are able to guarantee the best fares at the highest quality. We work all around Italy but mainly in Rome, Tuscany, Amalfi Coast, Venice, Cinque Terre, and lakes. We speak 6 languages: Italian, English, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, and French.

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$3,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$300

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

1 User photo

Sara Married on 09/23/2018
    My husband Gus and I live in Australia, when we started planning our wedding in my hometown Rome, straightaway we became aware that we had no idea where to start. We decided to "interview" a few wedding planners through Skype and this is how we met Francesca for the first time and this is how our amazing journey started. Francesca's best qualities are her vibrant energy, positivity, professionalism and passion for what she does.
    Francesca was a bit like a counsellor, she was able to get to know us through our numerous Skype sessions, to understand our fears, our styles and to share ideas but most importantly to give us recommendation that only someone with years and years of experience in the field can give.
    Francesca knows among the best vendors in Rome: florist, photographer, musicians, caterer and private transport...and locations...we got married at Basilica di Castel Sant'Elia and had our reception at Borgo della Merluzza (just Google these two places and will understand what I am talking about).
    Literally every single guests (130 pax) are still thanking us for the amazing wedding, they said that it was the best wedding that they have ever been to. This was only possible because of Francesca, I did not have to worry about anything that day, we were able to enjoy ourselves and the party as Francesca was on top of everything.
    We could not have asked for anything better...she is the BEST wedding planner and given the choice, we would chose her over and over again.
    Even though this chapter is now finished, the journey is still continuing because we know that we will meet Francesca again...once you know her, it is difficult to let her go ;-)
    Thank you again Francesca Resciniti, we love you heaps.
    Sara & Gus
    Sonja Married on 11/20/2017
    Francesca made our day perfect! Even though I am/was a worrier and probably frustrated her with all my questions she was incredibly patient with me and went above and beyond what was expected. Our civil ceremony in Tivoli was one of the happiest days of my life. Just saying thank you doesn't begin to express how I feel.
    Sarah K. Married on 08/26/2017
    Francesca made my wedding! Without her I don’t know how we could of done it. From the first meeting she made us feel calm and no matter what we asked she managed to do it for us! We always said finding Francesca was the best thing we ever done for our wedding! I would definitely without a doubt recommend her to anyone!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

The Different Twins The Different Twins Wedding Planners

I just wanted to share a quick note and let you know that Francesca does a really good job. I’m glad I met her on my way!

Castello del Trebbio Castello del Trebbio Historic Weddings

one of the most lovely, passionate and professional wedding planners that we ever met put your wedding organization in her hands and you will be more than happy

Via del Casale de Merode, 17 Rome, IT, IT 0000Z
39-3332918638
Location of (Francesca Resciniti)

Other vendors in Italy for your wedding