5471 Ashbury Lane, Davidson, NC 28036 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,800
Availability Check your date

About Fox and Flora Photography

Hello friends! I'm Sarah, owner of Fox and Flora. Love inspires me every single day, and I feel so lucky to have a job that allows me to witness it in full sincerity all so often. Wedding photography has developed as a passion for me during my last years of college, and I aspire to continue along this path for as long as I am able. I began by photographing my first wedding in the fall of 2016, and have continued on since then. I've had a camera in my hands since my oldest sister gifted me a film camera kit when I was about 7 years old (some would say this path was fate). Henceforth, I was photographing anything and everything. I saw such profound beauty in all fleeting moments of time when I was a child and I've carried that same mantra with me into my adult life.

I began as an intern for a well known Charlotte wedding photographer in the summer of 2016, photographing nearly 15 weddings alongside her in the year and a half following.

I offer free, no-commitment consultations to all who are inquiring about wedding and elopement photography. Though I am based out of Charlotte, North Carolina, I am willing and excited to travel anywhere. The sky is the limit!

Please do not hesitate to give me a call or send me an email. Let's chat!

Follow Fox and Flora Photography on

6 Reviews for Fox and Flora Photography

• Jess

Jess Johnson · Married on 10/19/2019

My Dream Wedding Photographer

Sarah is not only an amazing photographer, but a gifted storyteller. My husband and I met Sarah shortly after getting engaged in October 2018 and upon first meeting her, we KNEW she was our wedding photographer. Sarah did our engagement photos in November 2018 and captured the excitement that we felt, and the laughter that is ever present in our relationship.

Our October 2019 wedding experience had a lot of rainclouds, both literal and metaphorical due to a huge issue with our venue, but you'd never know looking back on the photos Sarah captured along with her second shooter, Leah. Every image is serene and romantic and natural and whimsical, which is exactly what we envisioned. I am so grateful for Sarah and Leah, because they helped me remember the beautiful emotions of the day and filled in what I missed out on (because weddings are SUCH a blur!).

When Sarah offered to capture family photos with our pups in December 2019, we jumped at the chance. Those photos were gifted to our moms for Christmas, and everyone cried because the emotions in Sarah's images are just PALPABLE.

Sarah is exceptional at what she does from a technical standpoint. I'm also grateful for her ability to bring such a calming energy to those emotionally charged moments ... Sarah is absolute magic. We are so grateful for her, and can't recommend her services enough.

Sent on 01/05/2020
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 10/05/2019

Best Photographer Ever

Sarah was such a joy to work with! From the start she was always very responsive to our emails and any questions we had. While taking photos she makes sure that her clients are feeling comfortable in front of the camera and has ways to make you act natural so that comes across in the photos. She was so understanding and listened to my worries about myself and how I look in photos. The photos she takes are so incredibly beautiful, we were all blown away! Our wedding photos are more than I could have ever dreamed of, she perfectly captured the whole day. During the wedding I swear she was always there to capture all the special moments. You could feel the love, laughs and fun that we had at our wedding in the photos. Our friends and family even commented on how perfect the photos captured the whole essence of the day. We couldn't imagine them being anymore perfect then they already are. Sarah is seriously the best, she is also one of the sweetest people I've ever met. You would not regret choosing Sarah as your photographer! I will forever recommend her to anyone that needs a photographer and if I ever need professional photos again, I would hire her in a second!

Sent on 11/12/2019
  • Ashkon

Ashkon Koucheki · Married on 09/21/2019

You can't go wrong!

Sarah was a perfect fit for our special day! From day one she had made it her mission to get to know our love language so that she could cater in the best way possible to our wedding. With the kindest soul and an amazing amount of talent, Sarah photographed every moment of our wedding day (and engagement session) with a fresh take and a plan in mind. We can never repay her for the priceless memories she captured. She is a gem! Her prices were unbeatable for what we received. The images were edited beautifully (she definitely has an eye for beautiful moments that would normally be overlooked by many). Sarah was always punctual, attentive and in contact with us throughout the whole process. WE CANNOT SAY enough good things. 10/10 would recommend. I truly hope to work again together in the future!

Sent on 10/20/2019

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Fox and Flora Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    Save the Date
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2800.00
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Canvas
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Film
    Natural
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Destination / Travel
    Multi. Locations
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Matted Prints
    Prints
    Save the Date

• The Posh Palette Wedding Hair & Makeup

As a professional makeup artist I get the pleasure of working with a lot of photographers. I love all of them but there is something so special about Sarah! She is so professional and really thinks of everything and anything she can do to make her clients and those around her feel most at ease. She has the most relaxing vibe about her which is so wonderful when looking for someone to shoot such special moments in your life. I felt like I have known her for a long time after meeting her because she truly cares about people. Sweetness aside, her work. OH my goodness, her work! she can shoot any style a client needs while still putting her stamp on. Her talent with a camera is amazing but even more so her ability in editing photos is hard to find in a photographer. She is the total package and I really do look forward in working with her in the future because I know I'll always love the pictures after! Don't think twice, hire her!

• 5471 Ashbury Lane Davidson, NC, 28036 See on map
    Location of (Fox and Flora Photography)