333 South Service Road, Plainview, NY 11803 Map · Phone number
Guest capacity 25 to 96
Availability Check your date

About Four Points by Sheraton

At Four Points by Sheraton Plainview Long Island, we like to make every event special. We offer personalized service and attention, not to mention complimentary Wireless High Speed Internet Access with every meeting. You will also have state-of-the-art AV equipment at your disposal. How’s that for service?

Getting married, or simply getting the whole family together? We offer room blocks, shuttle service to and from events for you and your guests, as well as rehearsal dinners and post-event brunches. Take advantage of last-minute planning in our business center or work up a sweat in our fitness center. Your guests will also enjoy free bottled-water, free Wi-Fi, and at the end of a fun-filled day they'll rest easy in our Four Points by Sheraton Four Comfort (SM) Bed.

sheratonsociallr
fountain
pool

32 Reviews for Four Points by Sheraton

Jeanmarie · Married on 08/04/2018

It is always a please to work with you Kim, you always look out for my company best interest & it shows on all my events.
    You give impeccable customer service, the Sheraton must be proud to have you on staff.
    Warm Regards,
    Jeanmarie A Very Happy Customer.

Debbie · Married on 07/21/2018

I had a wonderful experience while booking a block of rooms for my daughter's Bat Mitzvah which took place on 7/21/18. I dealt with Kim Millin at the four points by Sheraton in Plainview Long Island NY. She was quick to respond to all my emails and answered all of my questions. So pleasant and accommodating. We had use of the hotel shuttle for our guests. Again, so accommodating. We also booked a conference room for my daughter's service. Everything was set up exactly as asked and ready for us. I would definitely stay at this hotel myself. Very clean. Ample parking and convient to restaurants and shopping. On the service road if the LIE. I would also not hesitate to book a block of rooms here again. Thank you Kim and team for all your help!

Shari · Married on 06/30/2018

Great staff and very helpful the whole experience.

Award

Four Points by Sheraton FAQ

• Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Chairs, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering? Cake Cutting
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 24.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), House Liquor, House Wine, Open Bar
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 96
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 25
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 4
  • Describe your venue: Ballroom, Hotel
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service? Ceremony, Bridal Shower, Engagement Party, Rehearsal Dinner
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, Bar Services, Catering Services, Get Ready Rooms, Lighting / Sound, Pet Friendly, Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Stations, Tastings
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Shuttle