17 Reviews for Four Points by Sheraton

Indoor (1)
Italian (1)
17 Four Points by Sheraton Reviews

Kim helped my husband and I organize and plan our guests' stay and made the process as convenient and easy as possible. She was an amazing help and we truly recommend her!

Profile Picture Sarah, 7/9/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We booked this hotel for the night before our wedding, as well as our wedding night. Interaction with staff was great when choosing a block for our guests. Upon checking into our suite, a strange odor was present, and right away, our room was switched to another suite. When asked for more chairs for hair and makeup the next morning, not even 5 minutes later, they were received. Our wedding night was even more special, coming back to champagne, chocolates, and roses on the bed. Highly recommend!!

Profile Picture Erin, 6/26/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Travel

Kim and her team at the 4 points were extremely helpful and flexible with our room block! I would highly recommend their services!

Profile Picture Sharon, 6/25/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Kimberly was very helpful and always responded promptly. We did have an issue with guests from another party adding themselves to my party, which was immediately resolved by Kimberly.

Profile Picture Alicia, 6/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Travel

The staff at the Four Points did a great job hosting my wedding guests for thier overnight stay and providing a great brunch the morning after. They were fair and professional, the rooms were nice and they provided a level of service that exceeded my expectations. I highly recommend using them if you have overnight guests attending your Long Island wedding.

Profile Picture Jahn, 6/17/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Catering, Transportation, Travel

We used Four points Sheraton for our hotel after our wedding. Kim was very helpful throughout all of the planning. She was also very responsive. When we didn't have enough room because our guests waited until the last minute she helped us to secure more rooms. She told me the day we would be able to confirm and she contacted me that day. All were able to get rooms and it worked out. The staff was very friendly. The rooms were very nice and a good size. I would definitely recommend this hotel and Kim.

Profile Picture Anthony, 6/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

It was great working with Kim. She was very helpful and attentive. She is an asset to your hotel.

Profile Picture Nicole, 12/31/15, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

If you work with Kimberly Millin, things will go very smoothly! She was wonderful and incredibly responsive to all of our needs and requests! The food service gentlemen were also extremely accommodating. We needed to make some last minute changes at our rehearsal dinner, and they did all that was necessary to make it a great evening!

Profile Picture User6963815, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This hotel was very accommodating for our guests staying over the night of our wedding. The rooms were clean and the food was good. The pricing was reasonable compared to other hotels in the area and we received a complimentary room as bride and groom; as well as a free shuttle bus for our guests to and from our reception.

Profile Picture Victoria, 6/4/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Indoor, Italian

We absolutely recommend using the Four Points Sheraton for guests attending your wedding. Kim and Mary were wonderful to work with and very responsive to all our questions (and speedy with their responses!). Our guests enjoyed their stay. We also enjoyed our stay and the special rose petals and champagne.

Profile Picture Ryan, 5/29/16, 5 Reviews
4.7

Kim was truly amazing at helping book our rooms and breakfast for the following morning. She answered emails and phone calls in a truly timely manner and was super patient with all my requests and questions. We also had the shuttle complimentary because of the large amount of rooms we had. Bar was easy to keep open afterwards for my guests to continue partying. And since the groomsmen got ready there the morning of they cleaned our room nice and put champagne and rose petals around the room. Didnt even know 9 guys were in there that morning! Thank you! My one suggestion- book as many rooms as you think you MAY need. Since our wedding was in July the hotel booked up quickly because of their convenience to many locations and we had to book another hotel to accommodate guests. You can always lower the number, just harder to add on if they book up!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 7/8/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Transportation, Travel
4.7

We booked a block of rooms with the Sheraton and our day after brunch. They did a great job handling all of our guests. Honeymoon suite comes free is booked rooms. They also did a nice job decorating our room with rose petals and gave us champagne and chocolates. Great experience overall.

Profile Picture katie, 10/11/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Travel

Had a great time the night before and the night of my wedding. They had a special suppose waiting for my new husband and I which was very cute. Thank you for an amazing 2 days. My only complaint was a lot of our gift bags weren't given out to our guests when I saw they did not have them I went and handed out myself. Other then this minor detail everyone had a great time and the rooms were great.

Profile Picture Samantha, 5/7/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We stayed here with our family pre-wedding as well as our wedding night in their suite. Both the rooms were spacious clean and no complaints with their service either. The front desk was very helpful and made sure all our needs are taken care of.

Profile Picture User6480750, 1+ year ago, 6 Reviews
3.3

I probably worked with the Four Points the most out of all my vendors. I had a lot of out of towners coming for my wedding, and they were very helpful in getting them set and booked with a very good rate. However, there was a change in contacts midway through the process, and a lot of my promises weren't quite fulfilled. I had to work hard to get an extra shuttle (and then bought some on my own!) to get my guests to the venue, and we had 40 or so rooms booked (think around 80 guests staying!) I was stuck with no sleep the night before my wedding because of a car alarm going off outside which the cops said couldn't be towed. I was also temporarily stuck at my own wedding at the end of the night after they told me no one could come get me! However, despite these things, Kim in Sales really helped to make things right and for her I am grateful. A very nice sales staff made up for the difficulties we had. For those considering, I'd just highly recommend outside transportation and build that into your budget!!

Profile Picture User6512423, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Transportation, Travel
2.2

Your staff had trouble finding our block of rooms at every turn. I had confused family and nervous parents calling me saying that the hotel didn't have their reservation anymore or couldn't find out block of rooms. Each time my parents scrambled and each time the person on the phone was confused. DEFINITELY room for improvement there. Also, when my mother asked to leave hospitality bags for guests, you guys told her she could only leave one bag per room, so she had to spend hours gather info about who was staying with who and then make sure there was enough stuff for everyone in one bag - unbelievable.

Profile Picture Melissa, 5/27/16, 1 Review