Four Points by Sheraton Reviews

32 | Plainview, NY

32 Reviews for Four Points by Sheraton

32 Four Points by Sheraton Reviews

Jeanmarie · Married on 08/04/2018

It is always a please to work with you Kim, you always look out for my company best interest & it shows on all my events.
    You give impeccable customer service, the Sheraton must be proud to have you on staff.
    Warm Regards,
    Jeanmarie A Very Happy Customer.

Debbie · Married on 07/21/2018

I had a wonderful experience while booking a block of rooms for my daughter's Bat Mitzvah which took place on 7/21/18. I dealt with Kim Millin at the four points by Sheraton in Plainview Long Island NY. She was quick to respond to all my emails and answered all of my questions. So pleasant and accommodating. We had use of the hotel shuttle for our guests. Again, so accommodating. We also booked a conference room for my daughter's service. Everything was set up exactly as asked and ready for us. I would definitely stay at this hotel myself. Very clean. Ample parking and convient to restaurants and shopping. On the service road if the LIE. I would also not hesitate to book a block of rooms here again. Thank you Kim and team for all your help!

Shari · Married on 06/30/2018

Great staff and very helpful the whole experience.

James · Married on 06/23/2018

Everyone and everything was wonderful. Everyone was courteous and was willing to help in any way possible. It was greatly appreciated

Jill · Married on 06/02/2018

Kim and team were amazing and super accommodating!! We had our hotel block here.

paula · Married on 05/27/2018

Always a pleasure staying there all my guest loved very happy with quality and clean and hospitality would be nice to be offered a great deal to stay there again since I booked many guest with you . Thanks Paula Daly

Scott · Married on 05/05/2018

The food was great. The staff was awesome. We had a great time.

Stacey · Married on 04/07/2018

Our wedding was in April 2018, and Kim was excellent helping us with our out of town guests. She was very prompt with my questions and was always willing to work with me to make sure our guests were comfortable. She even offered us the same rate for our honeymoon suite. Wedding time is very stressful and Kim made it that much easier that this was one thing I didn't have to stress about. Thank you Kim and Four Points!

Jen · Married on 10/28/2017

I booked my room block for my wedding last October and everything turned out fabulous !! Kim was a huge help planning the rooms for my guests and the whole staff at the hotel was very accomadating for anything I needed , would definetly recommend them !!

Sarah · Married on 07/09/2016

Kim helped my husband and I organize and plan our guests' stay and made the process as convenient and easy as possible. She was an amazing help and we truly recommend her!

Erin · Married on 06/26/2016

We booked this hotel for the night before our wedding, as well as our wedding night. Interaction with staff was great when choosing a block for our guests. Upon checking into our suite, a strange odor was present, and right away, our room was switched to another suite. When asked for more chairs for hair and makeup the next morning, not even 5 minutes later, they were received. Our wedding night was even more special, coming back to champagne, chocolates, and roses on the bed. Highly recommend!!

Kim and her team at the 4 points were extremely helpful and flexible with our room block! I would highly recommend their services!

• AC

Alicia · Married on 06/18/2016

Kimberly was very helpful and always responded promptly. We did have an issue with guests from another party adding themselves to my party, which was immediately resolved by Kimberly.

Jahn · Married on 06/17/2016

The staff at the Four Points did a great job hosting my wedding guests for thier overnight stay and providing a great brunch the morning after. They were fair and professional, the rooms were nice and they provided a level of service that exceeded my expectations. I highly recommend using them if you have overnight guests attending your Long Island wedding.

Anthony · Married on 06/04/2016

We used Four points Sheraton for our hotel after our wedding. Kim was very helpful throughout all of the planning. She was also very responsive. When we didn't have enough room because our guests waited until the last minute she helped us to secure more rooms. She told me the day we would be able to confirm and she contacted me that day. All were able to get rooms and it worked out. The staff was very friendly. The rooms were very nice and a good size. I would definitely recommend this hotel and Kim.

Working with Kim at Four Points by Sheraton in Plainview was an absolute pleasure! She was extremely responsive and the staff was very welcoming to our guests. The shuttle bus service for our guests was an added benefit that all of our guests enjoyed. I can't thank the team at Four Points Sheraton enough for their help in making sure our wedding day was a success and truly enjoyable by our guests.

Nicole · Married on 12/31/2015

It was great working with Kim. She was very helpful and attentive. She is an asset to your hotel.

Don · event on: 02/14/2018

Kim Millin was an excellent professional and a pleasure to work with. I look forward to working with her in the future due to her excellent service and genuine regards for our needs.

Terry · Married on 06/25/2016

If you work with Kimberly Millin, things will go very smoothly! She was wonderful and incredibly responsive to all of our needs and requests! The food service gentlemen were also extremely accommodating. We needed to make some last minute changes at our rehearsal dinner, and they did all that was necessary to make it a great evening!

Sarah · Married on 07/07/2018

Four Points Sheraton was a great choice for our wedding weekend block! The rooms are spacious and comfortable. They helped host a day after brunch and the food was very tasty. Highly recommended!

Victoria · Married on 06/04/2016

This hotel was very accommodating for our guests staying over the night of our wedding. The rooms were clean and the food was good. The pricing was reasonable compared to other hotels in the area and we received a complimentary room as bride and groom; as well as a free shuttle bus for our guests to and from our reception.

Ryan · Married on 05/29/2016

We absolutely recommend using the Four Points Sheraton for guests attending your wedding. Kim and Mary were wonderful to work with and very responsive to all our questions (and speedy with their responses!). Our guests enjoyed their stay. We also enjoyed our stay and the special rose petals and champagne.

Lindsay · Married on 07/08/2016

Kim was truly amazing at helping book our rooms and breakfast for the following morning. She answered emails and phone calls in a truly timely manner and was super patient with all my requests and questions. We also had the shuttle complimentary because of the large amount of rooms we had. Bar was easy to keep open afterwards for my guests to continue partying. And since the groomsmen got ready there the morning of they cleaned our room nice and put champagne and rose petals around the room. Didnt even know 9 guys were in there that morning! Thank you! My one suggestion- book as many rooms as you think you MAY need. Since our wedding was in July the hotel booked up quickly because of their convenience to many locations and we had to book another hotel to accommodate guests. You can always lower the number, just harder to add on if they book up!

katie · Married on 10/11/2014

3.5

We booked a block of rooms with the Sheraton and our day after brunch. They did a great job handling all of our guests. Honeymoon suite comes free is booked rooms. They also did a nice job decorating our room with rose petals and gave us champagne and chocolates. Great experience overall.

Daniel · Married on 06/16/2018

Kim and her team were great to deal with. Assisted in everybaspect of the way including adding on to our original block of rooms and handled our brunch the following day as well. Highly recomended as we were extremely happy with their services.