1307 College Ave. Apt. 7, Wheaton, IL 60187 Map · Phone number

About Foster Light Studios

I have an incessant desire to make the most delicate, elegant, and beautiful pieces of photographic art for my bride and groom. I want all of my clients to know that when they work with me they will be receiving crafted art. I am based in Chicago but travel to any location.

- John Higgins, Principal Photographer

8a81de1b5d8e183b 1375826523149 b2 1
b2 1

7 Reviews for Foster Light Studios

Melissa · Married on 05/26/2018

We chose John after he did such an impressive job photographing two different weddings of close friends and family that we had attended in recent years. He did not disappoint with ours! You will not find better value for the money, and John is so professional, thoughtful, pleasant to work with, and committed to capturing your wedding day. We highly recommend!

Sent on 07/02/2018

Callie · Married on 01/31/2015

Foster Lights did an amazing job for our wedding. John was so professional and helpful with getting photos of all the special moments on our big day. The photos came out amazing and were incredibly creative. The day went buy so fast it was so great to have John there to capture all the times that I would have otherwise missed out on. I would recommend Foster Lights Studio to everyone looking for a wedding Photographer.

Sent on 09/06/2015

Foster Light Studios did a great job capturing our wedding day from early in the morning until after the last dance. We were so thankful to have worked with Foster Light Studios. They provided us with some seriously great and unique photos of our day, were extremely professional and helpful the day of the wedding, and made the process very easy. Definitely recommend choosing Foster Light Studios!

Sent on 03/08/2015

Foster Light Studios FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,700.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Second Shooter