Tampa, FL 33625 Map · Phone number

About Fortuity Entertainment

Your wedding day is one of the biggest days of your life.  It is a day of love, laughter, and memories that you want to share with your family and friends.  You spend a lot of time putting together your guest list and you want them to feel like they are part of the celebration, not just bored onlookers.  Who can you trust to make your wedding reception memorable, and ensure all your guests feel like they are part of the celebration?

Fortuity Entertainment has been providing music and entertainment for Tampa Bay area weddings since 1995.  We work closely with you, your coordinator, and your other wedding professionals to plan your reception down to the last detail.  We act as Master of Ceremonies and manage all the little details of your special day.  This minimizes headaches and allows you to do the only thing you should be doing on your wedding day: celebrating your marriage!

Contact us today to find out how we can help make your wedding reception unique, memorable, and fun!

Follow Fortuity Entertainment on

• DJ Cory Barron & Co.
  • Tampa Event DJs
  • Luxury Events Entertainment, L.L.C.
mr mrs burton

1 User photo

• Ashlee

Ashlee · Married on 10/10/2020

It’s a party!!

Marlon and Fortuity Ent was AMAZING!! From the first steps of planning, all the little details in between, to party time on our big day! They did an awesome job. The crowd was alive with our awesome DJ! So many personal touches, like telling our story to the crowd and getting our dance songs just right! We got a lot of compliments on how much fun it was and how great the music selection was. He was even a big part of our rehearsal dinner and facilitating during practice! You can tell they put their heart and soul into it!! So happy we went with them

Sent on 10/20/2020
  • Dana

Dana Jewesak · Married on 11/23/2019

The BEST experience!

I have hired Fortuity Entertainment after speaking with Marlon several times. We sat down and went over the contract and exactly what he is prepared to take care of on my big day! It was such a relief to speak with him since he is so experienced he was answering questions for me that I didn’t even know I had! He is going to my venue, will speak with my other vendors and make sure that everyone is on the same page! He is so excited and energetic I cannot wait to see how my special day turns out but I know it will be better because I made the decision to hire Fortuity Entertainment!

Ok! Now that the wedding is over! I am so extremely relieved that I hired the perfect man for the job! Marlon kept me from having a total meltdown at the ceremony and reception. We started almost an hour late due to unforeseen issues. By the time the reception started Marlon made sure to include my husband and I in all decisions, made suggestions on how to gain back some of the time we lost and by nearly the end of the reception we had caught up on all we wanted to fit in, bouquet toss, toasts, everything! We were so very happy we still had some time to dance with our guests! Marlon, Fortuity Entertainment, was the only reason that our wedding seemed to everyone that nothing was wrong we just started a little late. Any other events that I plan in the future that needs a great MC I will definitely call the best! Thank you so much for all your hard work Marlon, Lance and I greatly appreciate it!

Sent on 06/02/2019
  • Taylor

Taylor Pickens · Married on 06/08/2019

Best dj ever!

Marlon was absolutely fantastic to work with! He had such a bubbly and energetic attitude through the entire wedding rehearsal and wedding day. He was such a jokester which completely fit for our big day. He truly felt like one of our family members, not just a DJ to us. We loved how he told of our love story when we walked back in after the vows. He also helped coordinate and made sure everything flowed smoothly through the whole wedding. He stayed true to what songs we liked and picked others accordingly. HIGHLY RECOMMEND, YOU WON'T BE SORRY!!!

Thank you again for being a part of our special day. :)

Sent on 07/03/2019

• Wedding Ceremonies Performed by Trudy Wedding Officiants

If you are looking for someone who is professional and will leave an everlasting impression on you and your guests, then look no further! Marlon Brown and Fortuity Entertainment is the answer. I have had the pleasure of working with Marlon on a few occassions, and I even had him as my DJ for my own wedding. He will keep your guests entertained while you and your photographer are getting all of the shots that you desire to commemorate your most precious day.

• Wishing Well Barn, Inc. Barn & Farm Weddings

I had the pleasure of working with Fortuity Entertainment at a recent wedding here at Wishing Well Barn. Marlin was fantastic to work with and very professional. He took the time to come out for a visit prior to the day of the event to walk through the plan for the wedding with the bride and wedding coordinator. He and his crew worked hand in hand with our wedding crew to create a seamless team working together to make the entire event run smoothly. We would gladly welcome back Fortuity Entertainment to our venue!

• Tampa, 33625 See on map
    Location of (Fortuity Entertainment)