Tampa, FL 33625 Map · Phone number

About Fortuity Entertainment

Your wedding day is one of the biggest days of your life. It is a day of love, laughter, and memories that you want to share with your family and friends. You spend a lot of time putting together your guest list and you want them to feel like they are part of the celebration, not just bored onlookers. Who can you trust to make your wedding reception memorable, and ensure all your guests feel like they are part of the celebration?

Fortuity Entertainment has been providing music and entertainment for Tampa Bay area weddings since 1995. We work closely with you, your coordinator, and your other wedding professionals to plan your reception down to the last detail. We act as Master of Ceremonies and manage all the little details of your special day. This minimizes headaches and allows you to do the only thing you should be doing on your wedding day: celebrating your marriage!

Contact us today to find out how we can help make your wedding reception unique, memorable, and fun!

Follow Fortuity Entertainment on

mr mrs king

17 Reviews for Fortuity Entertainment

• Dana

Dana Jewesak · Getting married on 11/23/2019

Off to an excellent start

I have hired Fortuity Entertainment after speaking with Marlon several times. We sat down and went over the contract and exactly what he is prepared to take care of on my big day! It was such a relief to speak with him since he is so experienced he was answering questions for me that I didn’t even know I had! He is going to my venue, will speak with my other vendors and make sure that everyone is on the same page! He is so excited and energetic I cannot wait to see how my special day turns out but I know it will be better because I made the decision to hire Fortuity Entertainment! More reviews to come!

Sent on 06/02/2019

Taylor Pickens · Married on 06/08/2019

Best dj ever!

Marlon was absolutely fantastic to work with! He had such a bubbly and energetic attitude through the entire wedding rehearsal and wedding day. He was such a jokester which completely fit for our big day. He truly felt like one of our family members, not just a DJ to us. We loved how he told of our love story when we walked back in after the vows. He also helped coordinate and made sure everything flowed smoothly through the whole wedding. He stayed true to what songs we liked and picked others accordingly. HIGHLY RECOMMEND, YOU WON'T BE SORRY!!!

Thank you again for being a part of our special day. :)

Sent on 07/03/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 05/10/2019

He's a rockstar!

I could not have wished for anything better in a DJ/MC than Marlon! I had no DOC and honestly no clue what I was doing half the time. Marlon swooped in with excellent ideas but not in an overbearing way. He pitched in with every detail-- even setting up tables! He truly made the day seamless and I'm so grateful.

Sent on 05/13/2019

• Wedding Ceremonies Performed by Trudy
    Wedding Ceremonies Performed by Trudy Wedding Officiants

If you are looking for someone who is professional and will leave an everlasting impression on you and your guests, then look no further! Marlon Brown and Fortuity Entertainment is the answer. I have had the pleasure of working with Marlon on a few occassions, and I even had him as my DJ for my own wedding. He will keep your guests entertained while you and your photographer are getting all of the shots that you desire to commemorate your most precious day.

• Wishing Well Barn, Inc.
    Wishing Well Barn, Inc. Barn & Farm Weddings

I had the pleasure of working with Fortuity Entertainment at a recent wedding here at Wishing Well Barn. Marlin was fantastic to work with and very professional. He took the time to come out for a visit prior to the day of the event to walk through the plan for the wedding with the bride and wedding coordinator. He and his crew worked hand in hand with our wedding crew to create a seamless team working together to make the entire event run smoothly. We would gladly welcome back Fortuity Entertainment to our venue!

• Tampa, 33625 See on map