Fortuity Entertainment

Fortuity Entertainment

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Fortuity Entertainment

Let's have the celebration of your dreams

Your wedding day is one of the biggest days of your life.  It is a day of love, laughter, and memories that you want to share with your family and friends.  You spend a lot of time putting together your guest list and you want them to feel like they are part of the celebration, not just bored onlookers.  Who can you trust to make your wedding reception memorable, and ensure all your guests feel like they are part of the celebration?

Fortuity Entertainment has been providing music and entertainment for Tampa Bay area weddings since 1995.  We work closely with you, your coordinator, and your other wedding professionals to plan your reception down to the last detail.  We act as Master of Ceremonies and manage all the little details of your special day.  This minimizes headaches and allows you to do the only thing you should be doing on your wedding day: celebrating your marriage!

Contact us today to find out how we can help make your wedding reception unique, memorable, and fun!

Categories: Wedding DJ

Do-Not-Play List (1)
Liability Insurance (1)
One Event Per Day (1)
Sound/PA System (1)

First off I can not say enough good remarks about Marlon! He is absolutely amazing from start to finish. No matter what I threw at him he was 100% attentive and responsive and encouraging. My wedding was a smooth day because HE made sure nothing went wrong. He made sure we stayed on schedule and that I was taken care of. He made sure to even text me the night before to ensure that my day would be PERFECT... and it was!! He was very social and brought a personable touch by getting to know my family and friends keeping us entertained with stories as we ate to funny stories while we danced. My family has used him now for three weddings and we will NEVER use anyone else. I would recommend him a thousand times over. A Dj can make or break a wedding and he absolutely went above and beyond. Thank you Marlon - Brandy

Profile Picture Brandy, 2/17/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Sound/PA System

The wedding was perfect thanks to Fortuity Entertainment! Marlon's extremely attentive to your needs and kept the guests going all night long. We could not have been happier and everything was SO organized. I never had to worry about a thing. Each transition was so smooth and he worked perfectly in sync with our wedding planner. If you are still looking for a DJ, stop here. Seriously. Marlon & Thomas made the night seamless. We are so happy!

Profile Picture Ashley, 2/19/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

There are only amazing things that we can about Fortuity Entertainment! Marlon is amazing at what he does. We could not have chosen any one better!

Profile Picture Kailyn, 10/8/16, 2 Reviews

220x220 sq 1468358576065 mr  mrs king
220x220 sq 1468358786602 mr  mrs bathe
220x220 sq 1468359244636 mr  mrs burton

2 ENDORSEMENTS
If you are looking for someone who is professional and will leave an everlasting impression on you and your guests, then look no further! Marlon Brown and Fortuity Entertainment is the answer. I have had the pleasure of working with Marlon on a few occassions, and I even had him as my DJ for my own wedding. He will keep your guests entertained while you and your photographer are getting all of the shots that you desire to commemorate your most precious day.

I had the pleasure of working with Fortuity Entertainment at a recent wedding here at Wishing Well Barn. Marlin was fantastic to work with and very professional. He took the time to come out for a visit prior to the day of the event to walk through the plan for the wedding with the bride and wedding coordinator. He and his crew worked hand in hand with our wedding crew to create a seamless team working together to make the entire event run smoothly. We would gladly welcome back Fortuity Entertainment to our venue!

Tampa, FL 33625   See On Map