Forte Banquet & Conference Center

$4k - $6k For 100 Guests
Up to 300 guests

$4k - $6k For 100 Guests
Up to 300 guests

A classic and elegant private ballroom and banquet hall in Des Moines, Iowa, the Forte Banquet and Conference Center has an indoor space perfect for any event. Whether you are looking for a venue for your bridal shower, engagement party, rehearsal dinner, ceremony, or reception, the Forte Banquet and Conference Center has a team of professional event coordinators ready to provide you with personal attention and help you through each and every detail of the planning process. The beautiful space and delicious food provided through in-house catering are sure to be a hit with you and your guests.

Facilities and Capacity
The Forte Banquet and Conference Center can accommodate groups as intimate as 20 people or as large as 750. With convenient adjacent parking, the venue is located in downtown Des Moines, close to major hotels and near the freeway. There is also a bridal suite for you and your bridal party.

Couples have access to all-inclusive wedding packages, as well as setup and cleanup services. Professional event coordinators help you with planning your event and developing a customized menu through in-house catering to suit your needs and fit your style. Cuisines are prepared with the freshest ingredients on the day of your event. The Forte Banquet and Conference Center also provides you with a cake, tables and chairs, and a full beverage service through its in-house bar. Your use of the space also comes with access to wireless Internet and a dance floor.

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

Describe your venue:

Ballroom
Banquet Hall

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

All Inclusive Packages
Set Up
Wifi

Bev D. Married on 09/21/2019

Fabulous experience

Nick, Stephanie and all the staff at Forte were absolutely wonderful. I had no idea where to start when we began planning for our daughter's wedding reception last year. Nick was great, he provided vendor options for me to explore when I was unsure who to call. He was patient and answered all my questions. I had so many compliments at the reception and afterwards about what a wonderful venue we had and they could not stop talking about the food from Barrata's. I was impressed by the food options that were available. Nick and the staff made me feel like I was in good hands so that took a lot of worry and stress off me so I could enjoy the day with my daughter and family. I could not have planned or wished for the day to have gone any better.
    Sierra Married on 09/07/2019

Best Wedding Ever

Nick and his team were so easy to work with! Our wedding day was so wonderful because of their hard work. We definitely recommend this venue not only for the amazing food, but for the affordable price! We spent $9,000 to rent the space for our ceremony & reception and for food.
  • Riley
    Riley Married on 08/10/2019

One of the Best Deals in Des Moines!

Choosing a reception venue is so important and can be so taxing - but after my first meeting with Nick @ Forte I knew that my wedding would go smoothly. They are so helpful through the entire process and want to make the day perfect for their couples. They have a very competitive price for being in the heart of Downtown Des Moines - considering it includes set up, tear down, linens, real plates & silverware. The food is to die for and we received tons of compliments from guests. There was nothing reserved for the weekend of our wedding so we were able to set up on Friday morning before rehearsal. Everything went perfectly and we would choose Forte over and over again!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Pricing

Forte Banquet & Conference Center Price Rates

Team

Michelle Dodds
Michelle Dodds
Director of Catering

With over 16 years in the business, I love helping make couples dreams come true for their perfect wedding! I am friendly, accommodating, and dedicated to the full client experience from start to finish.

Baratta's can bring the fine dining experience to your wedding. All of our food is made from scratch and made the same day, not prepared and frozen.

My favorite dish is our Antipasti Platter because it is delicious and a great statement piece for the guests to see! You can always catch me dancing to my favorite wedding song, I Got A Feeling by the Black Eyed Peas!

615 3rd St Des Moines, Iowa, 50309
515-333-5057

Tours by appointment Mon-Sat
Location of (Forte Banquet & Conference Center)

Other vendors in Des Moines for your wedding