Forever Twogether

• Deals 1

About Forever Twogether

About ForeverTwogether

with Gust Bassianotis Wedding Officiant and Relationship Coach

With over forty years in the wedding industry Gust makes his home in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Gust provides couples with not only a wealth of experience and an arsenal of trendy stress-free ideas and money saving tips but also unparalleled customer service. Weddings are 100% of Gust's business, and his motto is: Serving everyone in love, never to judge."

Gust specializes in personalized ceremonies of any style, in any setting. He offers all the help you desire to create a unique service that will be heartfelt, meaningful and memorable.

Each wedding ceremony is completely customized and designed with the couples he marries, making them one of a kind. Your wedding celebration will truly reflect yourselves and your love for one another.

Experience

Gust Bassianotis has assisted Designed and Officiated over 700 Personalized Wedding Ceremonies and has helped thousands of people to experience successful and satisfying relationships. He is a certified officiant and coach of Prepare-Enrich Systems.

Gust's promise to you

I will always treat the couple, their families and guests with the utmost respect.

I will maintain a policy of strict confidentiality in assisting couples with their ceremony plans and relationships.

I will customize and tailor every wedding ceremony to match your values and beliefs.

I will go the extra mile to obtain your satisfaction in my preparation and presentation.

I will always professionally present myself.

Final Word

Gust knows that selecting a wedding officiant or relationship coach is somewhat of an unknown process so his goal is to work with you to make your experience fun and easy - no weirdness or hassles.

Just the joy and unique opportunity to help you to experience an extraordinary wedding ceremony and fulfilled life together..

Follow Forever Twogether on

Forever Twogether 3
Forever Twogether 4
Forever Twogether 5

Rebecca · Married on 09/28/2018

We had just over a week to find an officiant and Gust was the only one that met with us and could do everything we were requesting. He was able to get us in with the short notice (even though he ended out having a family emergency) and also write vows that were very much so personalized.

He was on time, made us feel comfortable/genuinely cared for, and didn't forget anything we requested to make our ceremony special.

Thank you, Gust!

Aaron · Married on 09/23/2018

Gust, was great to work with! He was highly recommended to us by our wedding venue (CityFlats Hotel) and soon after contacting him through his website he set up a phone call with us. Through the process he made sure we were comfortable with the script and continued to assure us (the bride and groom) that everything would be fine. We were quite nervous prior to the wedding and Gust made sure we were well rehearsed, answered any questions we had and again assured that everything would turn out great.
    We included our son in the ceremony and Gust helped us make it meaningful. Gust arrived early to venue and took a moment to meet our family members and again check in with us to let us know that everything was going to turn out great! We received very positive feedback from our friends and family regarding the ceremony.

Forever Twogether Pricing

• What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 325.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 75.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)? $ 50.00
  • What services do you provide? Allow Couples' Own Vows, Licensed, Premarital Counseling
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Anglican, Baptist, Catholic, Episcopalian, Evangelical, Islam, Jewish, Lutheran, Methodist, Mormon, No Denomination, Orthodox Christian, Presbyterian, Quaker
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? AL, AK, AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, DE, DC, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NM, NY, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WV, WI, WY
  • What languages do you speak? English

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Forever Twogether 1
    WEDDING OFFICIANT AND RELATIONSHIP 2019 DEAL

Pick from any of my Wedding Ceremony Officiating Packages and for an additional $150.00 Gust will provide three Prepare-Enrich Relationship Coaching Sessions and one follow-up consultation within the first year of your marriage.

If your wedding ceremony is planned from Thanksgiving to January 5th of any year you will receive a $100.00 discount.

Monday - Thursday Weddings receive a $125.00 discount.

• S.C. Photography
    S.C. Photography Wedding Photographers

Gus is an amazing officiant for your wedding! He's personable, friendly, and very easy for your guests to listen to.

• S.C. Photography