Forever Twogether

• Deals 1

About Forever Twogether

About ForeverTwogether

with Gust Bassianotis Wedding Officiant and Relationship Coach

With over forty years in the wedding industry Gust makes his home in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Gust provides couples with not only a wealth of experience and an arsenal of trendy stress-free ideas and money saving tips but also unparalleled customer service. Weddings are 100% of Gust's business, and his motto is: Serving everyone in love, never to judge."

Gust specializes in personalized ceremonies of any style, in any setting. He offers all the help you desire to create a unique service that will be heartfelt, meaningful and memorable.

Each wedding ceremony is completely customized and designed with the couples he marries, making them one of a kind. Your wedding celebration will truly reflect yourselves and your love for one another.

Experience

Gust Bassianotis has assisted Designed and Officiated over 700 Personalized Wedding Ceremonies and has helped thousands of people to experience successful and satisfying relationships. He is a certified officiant and coach of Prepare-Enrich Systems.

Gust's promise to you

I will always treat the couple, their families and guests with the utmost respect.

I will maintain a policy of strict confidentiality in assisting couples with their ceremony plans and relationships.

I will customize and tailor every wedding ceremony to match your values and beliefs.

I will go the extra mile to obtain your satisfaction in my preparation and presentation.

I will always professionally present myself.

Final Word

Gust knows that selecting a wedding officiant or relationship coach is somewhat of an unknown process so his goal is to work with you to make your experience fun and easy - no weirdness or hassles.

Just the joy and unique opportunity to help you to experience an extraordinary wedding ceremony and fulfilled life together..

Follow Forever Twogether on

Forever Twogether 3
Forever Twogether 4
Forever Twogether 5

Chris Ravenscroft · Married on 03/23/2019

Book him already! Gust is a great choice for an Officiant!

Not only is Gust a great guy, but he's an amazing speaker and officiant. We were incredibly lucky to have chosen him to be part of our special day. We did a non-religious ceremony and it was everything we had hoped it would be. Gust was very prompt, and even showed up about half an hour earlier than we had originally asked him to be there so we could run through everything beforehand. He felt like a close friend, even though we only met him once. We have numerous compliments on our amazing officiant. Super easy to work with, very punctual and overall just a great speaker. Gust is a great choice for a wedding officiant!

Sent on 04/11/2019
  • Catherine

Catherine Satterlee · Married on 12/01/2018

WOW! Look no further

Gust was the first officiant my husband and I interviewed for the role. Immediately we knew we had to have him. He's so funny and relaxed. He brings a calm presence to the room. He worked with our personalities and gave us a questionnaire to put together a personalized ceremony script with multiple drafts. Every single guest I've talked to mentioned how amazing he was at the ceremony. Thank you so much Gust for making it wonderful and meaningful!

Sent on 12/06/2018

• What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 325.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 75.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)? $ 50.00
  • What services do you provide? Allow Couples' Own Vows, Licensed, Premarital Counseling
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Anglican, Baptist, Catholic, Episcopalian, Evangelical, Islam, Jewish, Lutheran, Methodist, Mormon, No Denomination, Orthodox Christian, Presbyterian, Quaker
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? AL, AK, AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, DE, DC, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NM, NY, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WV, WI, WY
  • What languages do you speak? English

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Forever Twogether 1
    WEDDING OFFICIANT AND RELATIONSHIP 2019 DEAL

Pick from any of my Wedding Ceremony Officiating Packages and for an additional $150.00 Gust will provide three Prepare-Enrich Relationship Coaching Sessions and one follow-up consultation within the first year of your marriage.

If your wedding ceremony is planned from Thanksgiving to January 5th of any year you will receive a $100.00 discount.

Monday - Thursday Weddings receive a $125.00 discount.

• S.C. Photography
    S.C. Photography Wedding Photographers

Gus is an amazing officiant for your wedding! He's personable, friendly, and very easy for your guests to listen to.

• S.C. Photography