876 Andover Court SW, Grand Rapids, MI 49508 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Forever Twogether

About ForeverTwogether

with Gust Bassianotis Wedding Officiant and Relationship Coach

With over forty years in the wedding industry Gust makes his home in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Gust provides couples with not only a wealth of experience and an arsenal of trendy stress-free ideas and money saving tips but also unparalleled customer service. Weddings are 100% of Gust's business, and his motto is: Serving everyone in love, never to judge."

Gust specializes in personalized ceremonies of any style, in any setting. He offers all the help you desire to create a unique service that will be heartfelt, meaningful and memorable.

Each wedding ceremony is completely customized and designed with the couples he marries, making them one of a kind. Your wedding celebration will truly reflect yourselves and your love for one another.

Experience

Gust Bassianotis has assisted Designed and Officiated over 700 Personalized Wedding Ceremonies and has helped thousands of people to experience successful and satisfying relationships. He is a certified officiant and coach of Prepare-Enrich Systems.

Gust's promise to you

I will always treat the couple, their families and guests with the utmost respect.

I will maintain a policy of strict confidentiality in assisting couples with their ceremony plans and relationships.

I will customize and tailor every wedding ceremony to match your values and beliefs.

I will go the extra mile to obtain your satisfaction in my preparation and presentation.

I will always professionally present myself.

Final Word

Gust knows that selecting a wedding officiant or relationship coach is somewhat of an unknown process so his goal is to work with you to make your experience fun and easy - no weirdness or hassles.

Just the joy and unique opportunity to help you to experience an extraordinary wedding ceremony and fulfilled life together..

Follow Forever Twogether on

Forever Twogether 5
Forever Twogether 6

Amanda Abbe · Married on 08/17/2019

Perfect & personal!

We chose Gust blindly while living out of state. Absolutely the best decision! He was so professional, personable and genuine. A real delight to have as our officiant. He asked many questions & spoke to us via video chats to really get to know us and our story.
    Everyone enjoyed his company!!! I can’t say how much of a pleasure it was to have him be part of our wedding. He speaks as such, that it really conveys to your guests just how genuine your love is. With such .....Gusto ;-P
    Amazing!

Sent on 08/21/2019
    Forever Twogether 7
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Marren · Married on 07/13/2019

Gust was professional and great to work with!

I had the pleasure of working with Gust for a wedding at Stonegate Manor. Gust was amazing! Very professional and had every detail down. He was easy to work with and was able to adapt to any changes made at the rehearsal for the wedding day. He not only was great for my client, but also was wonderful to work with as a wedding professional! I highly recommend Gust! You won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 07/24/2019
  • Matt

Matt Sanger · Married on 07/13/2019

Incredible Officiant!

Gust did an incredible job with our wedding! From the first phone interview to the big day, he was nothing but professional, thoughtful, and kind. When it came to the rehearsal, Gust put us all at ease with his calm and uncomplicated direction. He was always on time, available to chat, and willing to go the extra mile on our love story. I definitely recommend Gust for anyone looking for the perfect Officiant!

Sent on 08/17/2019

• What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 325.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 75.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)? $ 50.00
  • What services do you provide? Allow Couples' Own Vows, Licensed, Premarital Counseling
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Anglican, Baptist, Catholic, Episcopalian, Evangelical, Islam, Jewish, Lutheran, Methodist, Mormon, No Denomination, Orthodox Christian, Presbyterian, Quaker
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? AL, AK, AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, DE, DC, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NM, NY, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WV, WI, WY
  • What languages do you speak? English

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Forever Twogether 1
    WEDDING OFFICIANT AND RELATIONSHIP 2019 DEAL

Pick from any of my Wedding Ceremony Officiating Packages and for an additional $150.00 Gust will provide three Prepare-Enrich Relationship Coaching Sessions and one follow-up consultation within the first year of your marriage.

If your wedding ceremony is planned from Thanksgiving to January 5th of any year you will receive a $100.00 discount.

Monday - Thursday Weddings receive a $125.00 discount.

• S.C. Photography
    S.C. Photography Wedding Photographers

Gus is an amazing officiant for your wedding! He's personable, friendly, and very easy for your guests to listen to.

• S.C. Photography