126 Reviews for ForeverTwogether

Evangelical (1)
Orthodox Christian (1)
126 ForeverTwogether Reviews

MUST HAVE!
Gusto married my husband and I just a couple weeks ago on March 3rd in Grand Rapids... we cannot say enough good things! We have received so many compliments on Gust's delivery of our ceremony, he really was the final piece to make it perfect. From the first time we spoke, Gust was professional and efficient. He took the time to get to know us as a couple which really showed in the draft he sent us- which he produced very quickly! In the same time, he didn't take up too much of our time- which is key for brides. Every interaction was very stress free as I knew I could count on him the day of the wedding. I was a little stressed right before the rehearsal and Gust was there to comfort me and reassure me everything would be just fine, something he didn't have to take the time to do but he really seems to care about his couples. Even when the mic didn't work at our ceremony, he continued without a hitch and delivered just as he had promised, everything was great!! We were honored to be married by Gust and recommend him to everyone and anyone who is looking for a professional, personable officiant. We insisted he stay for a drink after the I Do's as he was such a big part of it! We couldn't have asked for better!

Profile Picture Natalie, 3/3/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Rehearsal, Customized Vows, Licensed

This was my first "wedding ceremony" My husband and I eloped on our third date ...My husband and I decided to renew our vows after 20 years of marriage . THIS WAS SO STRESSFUL! I found Gust online and he saved me! I called we SPOKE AND HE MADE ME FEEL AT EASE RIGHT AWAY! GUST was amazing his ability to retell our love story brought tears to not only my eyes but many of our family.. He braved NOT ONLY 1 SNOW STORM BUT 2 to ensure everything was PERFECT! WE CAN'T THANK HIM ENOUGH FOR SHARING OUR SPECIAL DAY!!!! Thank you GUST. YOU will NEVER know how much your support and guidance meant to me... from my first call to you to that last hug after ceremony. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND CALLING HIM KIND CARING SUPPORTIVE AND EXTREMELY PROFESSIONAL.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 12/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Gusto is a fantastic officiant! He took the time to get to know us through a pre-wedding interview. Then, he provided us with a draft ceremony script that we were free to comment on. He was very deferential to our wishes as a couple.

On wedding day, he hit a home run as far as we're concerned. His delivery was very personal and even though he has done hundreds of weddings, our ceremony felt unique and special. It seemed as if Gusto had known us for years.

Another noteworthy thing about Gusto is that he helps to ease the pressure on the couple. He encouraged us to relax and trust him to handle the ceremony so we could simply focus on each other and enjoy the moment. Gusto is an all-around excellent choice for an officiant and we would highly recommend him.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Kyle, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Gusto was THE best! My husband and I had no idea who were going to have officiate for our outdoor wedding but after reading reviews from past clients, we decided to go with Gust and we were so glad we did. We had a pretty good idea of what we wanted to say at our ceremony but just needed help getting started. Gusto put together a great first draft and let us edit it to our liking. He never wavered away from what we wanted him to say which was so much appreciated! I would highly recommend Gust to anyone looking for an officiant! He officiated my sister's wedding 2 months before and did a wonderful job for her also! He made both of our weddings feel special and unique. He was always very professional and I felt like he really got to know us as a couple and that made our wedding day that much more memorable! Thanks again Gust, you made our day better than we could have ever hoped for!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Ali, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Gust was utterly magnificent. He brought gravitas, dignity, eloquence and beauty to our ceremony. He made all of our friends-- from out of state, out of the country, nearby neighbors, colleagues, childhood friends, close friends, EVERYONE-- feel involved in our love story. We received so many lovely compliments on Gust's service. He was so heartfelt in sharing our story, and was entirely open to our changes and requests. I haven't a single complaint or critique for Gust or ForeverTwogether....he was the consummate professional, whose presence made our ceremony top-notch. Highly recommend, a million times over.

Profile Picture Sara, 9/9/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Rehearsal, Interfaith Ceremony, Customized Vows, Agnostic, Catholic

Gusto was terrific to work with - very organized, and flexible in helping us create the ceremony we wanted. He was careful about details, communicated very well, and was extremely professional! I would highly recommend Gusto as your officiant. Beautiful job

Profile Picture John, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We were so blessed to have Gust perform our wedding. He was very personable, relatable, professional, and just such a sweet man to work with. His script was remarkably touching, and he told our story so well, you wouldn't know we hadn't met prior to our engagement.

Photo for ForeverTwogether Review - Photo by Anji Monique Photography
Profile Picture Kristin, 8/26/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Counseling, Rehearsal, Non-religious, Agnostic

Gust was wonderful!! He wore a beautiful suit, prepared a lovely service and was very accomadating. He made our day very special, all of our friends and family throughly enjoyed hearing his words and seeing his smile. Thank you so much! I would refer Gust to anyone getting married!

Profile Picture Kim, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Gusto was absolutely incredible. His speech was heartfelt and personal while still maintaining professionalism, and he managed to keep us grounded whenever we started to get overwhelmed. From the rehearsal walk through to the very end of the ceremony, Gusto felt like an old friend that was with us from the beginning, keeping the mood light while never breaking character. Going forward, I will be recommending Gusto to anyone and everyone that asks.

Profile Picture Ryleigh, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

So we really struggled with figuring out our officiant. We read a ton of great reviews about Gust and boy, I am happy we somehow landed him. He was phenomenal and truly a professional at what he does. He is thoughtful, personal, and overall lovely. He is truly there to make your day whatever you want it to be. He did a wonderful job incorporating my catholic roots in an outdoor ceremony at a great pace and in a personal manner. I highly recommend Gust!!!!!

Profile Picture Maggie, 7/15/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Rehearsal, Interfaith Ceremony, Customized Vows, Licensed

From the very beginning, Gust was extremely helpful, professional and accommodating when it came to putting our wedding ceremony together. In the beginning, even my husband and I didn't really know what we wanted and he had great suggestions that pointed us in the right direction. Gust really took the time to meet with us and get to know us which made it easy for him to talk about us and our love on our wedding day. I would HIGHLY recommend using ForeverTwogether as your officiant for you big day!!!!!!

Profile Picture Hannah, 6/16/17, 1 Review
Services Used: No Denomination, Non-religious, Customized Vows

Gust did a great job with our wedding ceremony! He spent time working on the script with us a few months leading up to the wedding and it truly told the story of us and our relationship! It was heartfelt and real. Gust is professional and kind and easy to work with. All of our guests said it was the best ceremony they have been to!

Profile Picture Heather, 6/9/17, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Rehearsal, Customized Vows, Licensed

Gust Bassianotis made our day perfect. It was only us and our parents but it was more then i expected it would be. He made it personal to us and couldn't have asked for better. I will be recommending Gust to everyone i know getting married. Thank you

Profile Picture Abbey, 6/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Gusto was amazing to work with and did a phenomenal job! We were looking for a simple, intimate ceremony with a few friends and went with his "Simple Ceremony". He is extremely professional and responsive, with a website that is easy to read through the options for types of ceremonies, make payments, find contact info, or fill out forms he needs from the couple. All in all, very easy to schedule, plan, and pay for the whole thing. What struck us the most about him though was his personality. Gusto clearly has passion for his work and loves being part of your big day. We wrote a script together ahead of time, but when the big day came, he delivered that script as if he was our good friends and was telling our love story from personal account. It was touching and perfect. We could not have asked for a better ceremony and we would highly recommend Gusto for anyone!

Profile Picture Jessica, 5/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Gusto was amazing! He helped us with so much and helped to guide us and our bridal party through the entire ceremony! I highly recommend Gusto. His words are so powerful, clear, and genuine. When he talks, people want to listen. The wedding scripts he makes are wonderful, and he makes it personal to you for your special day!

Profile Picture Eli, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I really don't know what I can say about Gust that hasn't already been said. My now husband and I had a falling out with our previous officiant 3 months before we got married. We had looked at Gust's site previously and were very impressed so decided to contact him to see if he was available on the day we were getting married. Here I was freaking out about trying to find an officiant when there were only three months left until I got married, but Gust made the whole process the easiest part of my wedding planning. We live out of state so were not able to meet with him in person before our rehearsal but he was quick in responding to emails and would always make sure to ask any questions if he had them. The questionnaire he has on his website was SO helpful for us, especially with being out of state, to really get to know both Gust as an officiant, and he got to know us as a couple. He was extremely professional and always on time. I still get compliments almost a year later on how much people loved our officiant. I'm sorry that it has taken me this long to post this but please look no further and book Gust now!

Profile Picture Kasey, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We love Gust! We live about 2.5 hours out from Grand Rapids and he was very accommodating to our schedule and made meeting up a breeze for us. He was very responsive to emails and calls and made the process for us so easy. He took our suggestions and incorporated them into the ceremony more beautifully written then we had done. He also was very mindful of our beliefs and the feeling we wanted for the ceremony and nailed it! He made our ceremony unique from others and perfectly displayed both our personalities with his words written. On rehearsal night, he was prompt and ready to go. He kept things moving and really cared to coach the whole wedding party to make a beautiful moment unfold. He made everyone comfortable and truly cared about our big day to come. On our wedding day, again, prompt and ready to go. He was so kind to visit with the both of us separately and make us feel at ease and see how was were doing, as he know nerves run high on that day! The ceremony was flawless. He is very well spoken and a great speaker in front of large groups. Even when my husband and I slipped up on vows he was quick to help us out and not draw attention to it. We have instantly felt like we have known one another for some time which made us comfortable with the whole process. We strongly recommend Gust to anyone looking for an exceptional officiant who genuinely cares!

Profile Picture Becca, 4/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Gust did our wedding this past March and did a FABULOUS job! He was very patient and imformative, and worked with us even when we decided to practically re-write our ceremony 2 days prior to the wedding! So many people said it was the best ceremony they had ever been to. He did a great job of incorporating our sense of humor, and lightheartedness while making everyone in our families happy. I could not have asked for better - it was everything we hoped for! Thanks for everything Gus!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 3/18/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Agnostic, Evangelical, No Denomination, Rehearsal, Non-religious, Single Religion, Customized Vows, Licensed

Gust did such a great job helping make our wedding ceremony everything we hoped for. Gust made everything so easy for us we highly recommend him for your wedding.

Profile Picture Thomas, 9/18/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Rehearsal, Non-religious, Licensed, No Denomination

We loved having Gust as our wedding officiant. He crafted a beautiful ceremony that fit us so well. He arrived early and met our families before the ceremony. We felt comfortable talking to him. He is a good public speaker and definitely takes his job seriously. Gust seemed so sincere and genuinely happy for us and we were privileged to work with him.

Profile Picture Kelly , 9/17/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Gusto made our intimate beach wedding ceremony more special and personal than we could have ever requested. His attentiveness, sincerity and genuine connection to his work is so apparent and makes working with him an absolute pleasure. He was immediately responsive to all correspondence and met with us and spoke with us several times ensuring all aspects of our ceremony. He arrived early and met with our family and received many compliments from our guests. We would recommend him with high regard to anyone looking for a wedding officiant.

Profile Picture Renee, 9/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Gust was fantastic to work with. His expertise made the ceremony flow beautifully. He crafted the personal details of our love story to create a very intimate and meaningful ceremony. His inspirational words made this important moment in our lives even more special.

Profile Picture Catherine, 9/4/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Gusto’s role in our wedding was much more than just an officiant. We started meeting up for marriage coaching sessions about 6 months before our wedding date. I wanted to make a connection and feel comfortable with the person who was going to marry us and have such a huge role on our big day! At first, my fiancé only agreed to go to these sessions because he knew it was important to me. After we left the first session, my fiancé looked at me and said, “Wow, he is amazing. You couldn’t have found a better officant for us”. After that, we both thoroughly enjoyed each of our marriage coaching sessions. During these sessions there were a lot of laughs, tears shed, and most importantly I could see my relationship growing with my fiancé. We could also feel a bond forming with Gusto. It started becoming a friendship, and that was so important to me.

Gusto was so passionate about wanting to make our ceremony perfect. He wanted it to be exactly how we envisioned it. Starting at the rehearsal dinner, he would not take an answer from anyone besides me and did a very good job at calming me down. He made sure we ran through everything until everyone knew exactly what they were supposed to do.

When it came to our wedding day, our ceremony was better than I could have ever imagined. Gusto did such an excellent job. I knew Gusto had the script that we had spent so many months working together on, but his delivery was beyond our expectations. He was so passionate and excited for my fiancé and I to start our new journey together and everyone witnessing saw that as well. Everything that we had worked together so hard on came together to be the best moments of my wedding day!

We are so thankful that we found Gusto. He made our wedding day even more perfect!

Profile Picture User6426182, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We had such a wonderful experience working with Gusto! My fiancé and I really struggled to find the perfect officiant for our wedding. We knew we didn’t want just anyone to marry us—we wanted someone who we felt extremely comfortable with, who would be engaging for our guests to listen to, and who would take an interest in our “story” and how we envisioned our ceremony.
We began our first Skype “meeting” not knowing what to expect, but by the end of our talk with Gusto, we knew we had found the right person to marry us! Right away, we could see how warm and caring he is, and how much thought he puts into every ceremony he performs. In addition to designing our wedding ceremony script together, we also met with Gusto for several pre-marital coaching sessions. We can’t recommend these sessions enough! Gusto’s approach is tailored to each couple he works with; we got to choose many of the topics we dealt with, and we found it very beneficial to our relationship. We never felt judged or anxious during these sessions; in fact, after leaving each one we would talk about what a good time we had, and how much we enjoyed spending time with Gusto. Through these coaching sessions, we not only strengthened our relationship as a couple, but we also formed a close friendship with Gusto.
When it came time to write our ceremony script, we really appreciated Gusto’s flexibility. We felt strongly that we wanted to design our own ceremony. Gusto was completely supportive of us taking the lead, while making sure that we had the guidance we needed.On the wedding day, we felt very relaxed about the ceremony, because we knew Gusto had everything under control. His delivery of our script was wonderful, and our friendship with him made the day much more meaningful. Everyone raved about him afterwards, and what a beautiful job he did with our ceremony. We would HIGHLY recommend working with Gusto to any couples looking for an officiant, he is one of a kind and a very special person!

Profile Picture Laura, 8/6/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: No Denomination, Customized Vows, Licensed, Counseling, Rehearsal, Interfaith Ceremony