Forever Twogether Reviews

Forever Twogether 5
Forever Twogether 6

Amanda Abbe · Married on 08/17/2019

Perfect & personal!

We chose Gust blindly while living out of state. Absolutely the best decision! He was so professional, personable and genuine. A real delight to have as our officiant. He asked many questions & spoke to us via video chats to really get to know us and our story.
    Everyone enjoyed his company!!! I can’t say how much of a pleasure it was to have him be part of our wedding. He speaks as such, that it really conveys to your guests just how genuine your love is. With such .....Gusto ;-P
    Amazing!

Sent on 08/21/2019
    Forever Twogether 7
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Marren · Married on 07/13/2019

Gust was professional and great to work with!

I had the pleasure of working with Gust for a wedding at Stonegate Manor. Gust was amazing! Very professional and had every detail down. He was easy to work with and was able to adapt to any changes made at the rehearsal for the wedding day. He not only was great for my client, but also was wonderful to work with as a wedding professional! I highly recommend Gust! You won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 07/24/2019
  • Matt

Matt Sanger · Married on 07/13/2019

Incredible Officiant!

Gust did an incredible job with our wedding! From the first phone interview to the big day, he was nothing but professional, thoughtful, and kind. When it came to the rehearsal, Gust put us all at ease with his calm and uncomplicated direction. He was always on time, available to chat, and willing to go the extra mile on our love story. I definitely recommend Gust for anyone looking for the perfect Officiant!

Sent on 08/17/2019

Brittney Tenelshof · Married on 06/01/2019

06/01/2019

We are so glad we were able to have Gust officiate our wedding ceremony. He made the whole process so stress free and simple for us. He took the time to create our ceremony template and really helped make the ceremony unique to us by telling our story. Gust walked us through the whole day and made us feel so ready and excited. You will not be disappointed with how caring and devoted he is towards helping a couple have the perfect wedding and marriage

Sent on 06/10/2019

Forever Twogether's reply:

Thx you Brittany. It was my honor to serve you! Enjoy your Life together. You're a beautiful couple.

Chris Ravenscroft · Married on 03/23/2019

Book him already! Gust is a great choice for an Officiant!

Not only is Gust a great guy, but he's an amazing speaker and officiant. We were incredibly lucky to have chosen him to be part of our special day. We did a non-religious ceremony and it was everything we had hoped it would be. Gust was very prompt, and even showed up about half an hour earlier than we had originally asked him to be there so we could run through everything beforehand. He felt like a close friend, even though we only met him once. We have numerous compliments on our amazing officiant. Super easy to work with, very punctual and overall just a great speaker. Gust is a great choice for a wedding officiant!

Sent on 04/11/2019
  • Shawna

Shawna · Married on 01/05/2019

Excellent!

If you're looking for someone who can enhanced your ceremony by making it personalized, Gust is your guy! Gust came highly recommend by our wedding planning and our venue and he did not disappoint! After the first phone call we had with Gust, we were immediately comfortable with him and felt like we had known him for years. Gust took the time to get to know us so that he could tell our story. Our ceremony was so personalized and special thanks in part to Gust! Thank you, Gusto!

Sent on 01/15/2019
  • Catherine

Catherine Satterlee · Married on 12/01/2018

WOW! Look no further

Gust was the first officiant my husband and I interviewed for the role. Immediately we knew we had to have him. He's so funny and relaxed. He brings a calm presence to the room. He worked with our personalities and gave us a questionnaire to put together a personalized ceremony script with multiple drafts. Every single guest I've talked to mentioned how amazing he was at the ceremony. Thank you so much Gust for making it wonderful and meaningful!

Sent on 12/06/2018

Rebecca · Married on 09/28/2018

We had just over a week to find an officiant and Gust was the only one that met with us and could do everything we were requesting. He was able to get us in with the short notice (even though he ended out having a family emergency) and also write vows that were very much so personalized.

He was on time, made us feel comfortable/genuinely cared for, and didn't forget anything we requested to make our ceremony special.

Thank you, Gust!

Sent on 10/07/2018

Aaron · Married on 09/23/2018

Gust, was great to work with! He was highly recommended to us by our wedding venue (CityFlats Hotel) and soon after contacting him through his website he set up a phone call with us. Through the process he made sure we were comfortable with the script and continued to assure us (the bride and groom) that everything would be fine. We were quite nervous prior to the wedding and Gust made sure we were well rehearsed, answered any questions we had and again assured that everything would turn out great.
    We included our son in the ceremony and Gust helped us make it meaningful. Gust arrived early to venue and took a moment to meet our family members and again check in with us to let us know that everything was going to turn out great! We received very positive feedback from our friends and family regarding the ceremony.

Sent on 09/28/2018

Taylor Sheskey · Married on 09/09/2018

Say yes to Gust!

Gust was highly reliable and showed up to a Sunday ceremony with his A game! Planning a wedding from Cleveland Ohio for a Michigan was easy with Gus. He was very transparent and gave clear deadlines on what he needed from us and really took over from there. I would recommend Gust to anyone!

Sent on 12/19/2018

Forever Twogether's reply:

Taylor I enjoyed your easy as Sunday morning wedding ceremony. Thank you for your sweet review. Enjoy your life as one!
  • Shaine

Shaine · Married on 09/08/2018

Wedding review

We found Gust via Wedding Wire and were so happy with our decision. We did not know Gust prior to finding him on Wedding Wire, but feel he captured our love story so well. He was easy going throughout the process and communicative. I was relieved to do everything through email, text and phone as we live on the east side of the state. We also appreciated that Gust accepted our decision to have a non denominational ceremony. Gust was organized for the wedding rehearsal and had different ideas throughout when we got “stuck.” I would recommend Gust to anyone looking for an officiant!

Sent on 10/25/2018

Tara · Married on 08/25/2018

I can’t say enough good things about Gusto! Great officiant, so professional, and extremely helpful. Everything you want when selecting someone so critical to your ceremony. He spent time getting to know my husband and I and our story, and he made the rehearsal fun and helped us make sure we knew exactly what to do on the big day. He arrived early the day of the wedding to make sure things were set, and during the ceremony itself, he made it so personal and beautiful. All our guests were extremely impressed! Highly recommend Gusto!

Sent on 08/27/2018

Bethany · Married on 08/11/2018

Gusto did an amazing job at personalizing our wedding ceremony, it felt like he knew us for years. He is a very warm person and has a great speaking voice. We received so many compliments on how wonderful our ceremony was. Thank you Gusto for officiating our wedding.
    Dean and Bethany Shaffer

Sent on 08/16/2018

Sydney · Married on 07/28/2018

Gust was fantastic! He made our wedding perfect with his personal and concise ceremony. We also took premarital counseling with him. He met with us over Skype multiple times and they were honest and meaningful conversations and my husband and I found him very easy to talk to! Our marriage ceremony would not have been the same without Gust! Thank you, Gust for everything you did for us!

Sent on 08/22/2018
    Forever Twogether 8

Jodie · Married on 07/07/2018

Gusto was warm, encouraging, understanding and when he created our ceremony it was if he had known us for years. He was quick to respond with any questions or concerns and met with us and talked with us a few times prior to our ceremony. We could not have selected a more perfect person to seal the deal for us!! Thank you Gusto!!

Sent on 07/15/2018

Angela · Married on 06/30/2018

Thank you Gusto! The ceremony was more then we could have ever dreamed of! It was by far the best part of the whole day! Working with you throughout the planning process was so easy. You were thoughtful, responsive, and put time and dedication into our ceremony to make it unique and special to us. We are so lucky to have had you apart of our special day. Thank you!

Sent on 07/02/2018

Jeff · Married on 06/23/2018

We really enjoyed working with Gust, even though we did not know him beforehand. He is a very warm person who listens well and makes you feel comfortable. We knew we wanted a non-denominational service that would be short, about us, and not say anything other than "I do". Gust was incredibly accommodating and was actually able to pull this off. It was a beautiful service and exactly how we wanted it.
    Thank you, Gust for everything you did for us! We would certainly recommend him to anyone who wants something unique or traditional or both.

Sent on 08/15/2018

Jessica · Married on 06/22/2018

We got married on June 22, 2018, and Gust was great to work with! His organization, knowledge and leadership helped shape our ceremony, and made it perfect. He is great at communication and helps keep you on track with a time table on when things should be submitted etc. He was punctual and polite. He was honest when we had a weird
    wording on our script and helped us decide to change that before the ceremony. I would recommend him to any and all future couples. He was great! Thanks Gust!

Sent on 07/07/2018

Melanie · Married on 06/16/2018

Gusto married us last weekend and it was perfect. We had met with him prior and found him warm, friendly, and genuine. He was very professional and the service went exactly how we had envisioned it. Thank you!

Sent on 06/22/2018

Natalie · Married on 03/03/2018

MUST HAVE!
    Gusto married my husband and I just a couple weeks ago on March 3rd in Grand Rapids... we cannot say enough good things! We have received so many compliments on Gust's delivery of our ceremony, he really was the final piece to make it perfect. From the first time we spoke, Gust was professional and efficient. He took the time to get to know us as a couple which really showed in the draft he sent us- which he produced very quickly! In the same time, he didn't take up too much of our time- which is key for brides. Every interaction was very stress free as I knew I could count on him the day of the wedding. I was a little stressed right before the rehearsal and Gust was there to comfort me and reassure me everything would be just fine, something he didn't have to take the time to do but he really seems to care about his couples. Even when the mic didn't work at our ceremony, he continued without a hitch and delivered just as he had promised, everything was great!! We were honored to be married by Gust and recommend him to everyone and anyone who is looking for a professional, personable officiant. We insisted he stay for a drink after the I Do's as he was such a big part of it! We couldn't have asked for better!

Sent on 03/16/2018

Jennifer · Married on 12/16/2017

This was my first "wedding ceremony" My husband and I eloped on our third date ...My husband and I decided to renew our vows after 20 years of marriage . THIS WAS SO STRESSFUL! I found Gust online and he saved me! I called we SPOKE AND HE MADE ME FEEL AT EASE RIGHT AWAY! GUST was amazing his ability to retell our love story brought tears to not only my eyes but many of our family.. He braved NOT ONLY 1 SNOW STORM BUT 2 to ensure everything was PERFECT! WE CAN'T THANK HIM ENOUGH FOR SHARING OUR SPECIAL DAY!!!! Thank you GUST. YOU will NEVER know how much your support and guidance meant to me... from my first call to you to that last hug after ceremony. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND CALLING HIM KIND CARING SUPPORTIVE AND EXTREMELY PROFESSIONAL.

Sent on 12/19/2017

Kyle · Married on 10/07/2017

Gusto is a fantastic officiant! He took the time to get to know us through a pre-wedding interview. Then, he provided us with a draft ceremony script that we were free to comment on. He was very deferential to our wishes as a couple.

On wedding day, he hit a home run as far as we're concerned. His delivery was very personal and even though he has done hundreds of weddings, our ceremony felt unique and special. It seemed as if Gusto had known us for years.

Another noteworthy thing about Gusto is that he helps to ease the pressure on the couple. He encouraged us to relax and trust him to handle the ceremony so we could simply focus on each other and enjoy the moment. Gusto is an all-around excellent choice for an officiant and we would highly recommend him.

Sent on 11/15/2017

Forever Twogether's reply:

Kyle, it was my honor to serve you. I enjoyed your wedding celebration and it was a privilege to pronounce you married.

Meghan · Married on 10/07/2017

Gust was amazing accommodating us with our daughters' baptism as well as marrying us the very next day. His attention to detail and ability to taylor his scripts to personalize the moment was so amazing, genuine and very much appreciated. Our family and friends raved about him and we can't thank him enough for all he had done for us. We truly believe he was meant to marry us as well as baptize our girls. We will definitely be contacting him for future baptisms. We feel he is part of our family now. We highly recommend Gust and his services. Thanks again Gust! The Paladinos

Sent on 06/12/2018
    Forever Twogether 9
    Forever Twogether 10
    Forever Twogether 11

Ali · Married on 09/23/2017

Gusto was THE best! My husband and I had no idea who were going to have officiate for our outdoor wedding but after reading reviews from past clients, we decided to go with Gust and we were so glad we did. We had a pretty good idea of what we wanted to say at our ceremony but just needed help getting started. Gusto put together a great first draft and let us edit it to our liking. He never wavered away from what we wanted him to say which was so much appreciated! I would highly recommend Gust to anyone looking for an officiant! He officiated my sister's wedding 2 months before and did a wonderful job for her also! He made both of our weddings feel special and unique. He was always very professional and I felt like he really got to know us as a couple and that made our wedding day that much more memorable! Thanks again Gust, you made our day better than we could have ever hoped for!

Sent on 01/05/2018

Forever Twogether's reply:

It was my honor to be your wedding ceremony official. When I stopped by your storefront and asked about follow-up I found your bridal showroom gorgeous http://www.alinicolebridal.com/ Thank you, Ali

Sara · Married on 09/09/2017

Gust was utterly magnificent. He brought gravitas, dignity, eloquence and beauty to our ceremony. He made all of our friends-- from out of state, out of the country, nearby neighbors, colleagues, childhood friends, close friends, EVERYONE-- feel involved in our love story. We received so many lovely compliments on Gust's service. He was so heartfelt in sharing our story, and was entirely open to our changes and requests. I haven't a single complaint or critique for Gust or ForeverTwogether....he was the consummate professional, whose presence made our ceremony top-notch. Highly recommend, a million times over.

Sent on 09/12/2017