Forever by Brittney

Santa Clarita, CA View map

Forever by Brittney offers personal, hands-on assistance for your wedding planning needs. We are dedicated to excellence and making your special day unforgettbale. Our mission is to translate your unique vision to create a most extraordinary day, with all the personal touches significant to both the bride and groom. We want your wedding day to be a day you will always remember. By hiring Forever by Brittney you and your fiance can enjoy the most remarkable day of your life stress free!

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Destination
Double Weddings
    Amy Married on 07/10/2010
    Forever by Brittney is an incredible business! Brittney has a wonderful attitude, was always available when I needed her, was efficient, professional, prompt, and organized, and made my wedding a dream come true! She went above and beyond was I expected and even sent me helpful internet links with wedding/marriage related topics, gave me a useful checklist, answered all of my questions quickly and thoroughly, brought food for us during our wedding, made sure everything ran as planned, kept everyone calm, and more!

DJ Nate Murray Weddings And Events DJ Nate Murray Weddings And Events Wedding DJs

Very happy experience working with Forever by Brittney. Easy to work with and puts all her fellow vendors at ease. Highly recommended

Santa Clarita, 91350
Location of (Forever by Brittney)

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding