206 The Hills Dr, Austin, TX 78738 Map · Phone number

About ForeFront Foto

ForeFront Foto is a boutique wedding photography company serving the greater Austin area.

We are experts in capturing your wedding day's special moments with incredible images.

“Everyone was extremely impressed with your services and

we can't thank you enough for capturing our big day for us!” ...a client.

Please call or email, John and Destiny would love the opportunity to serve you.

-------

Our products include Weddings, Engagements, Bridal Showers, Artistic Bridal Sessions and various kinds of Portrait photography; including head shots, newborns and pets, among others.

Our Wedding Photography Packages range from $995 to $2295. When you choose ForeFront Foto for your Engagement, Bridal or Wedding Photography, you will receive your own personal LOVE STORY WEBSITE at no additional cost.

John Bishop, our Lead Photographer

"Special events like weddings are emotional experiences! I focus on getting to know my clients and their expectations prior to the event. Understanding their aspirations, together with experienced-driven anticipation, ensures I’m in the right place at the right time to capture each special emotional moment!

We focus all our attention on bringing your wonderful wedding experience to life."

Destiny Davis

"I’m excited about engaging with clients from all walks of life. My experience in modeling, hair and makeup benefits our female clients with their photo shoots. I provide the female perspective to the creative art of photography, while John provides the male perspective. Together our team brings a well-rounded wedding experience to life through our images.

Charlie Bishop

"In addition to being a 2nd shooter to John, I handle the marketing and business side of ForeFront Foto.

ForeFront Foto spends a lot of time getting to know our clients and their special wedding needs.

I make sure we provide the best customer support possible!

Background

John is the lead photographer and owner of Fore Front Foto. He graduated from the Hallmark Institute of Photography in Turners Falls, Mass. Hallmark is renowned for its intensive hands-on curriculum, state-of-the-art facilities and industry trained professors. At the beginning of his career, John worked at Hearst Publishing on shoots for magazines like Harper’s Bazaar and Popular Mechanics. Following that, John spent three years with Gary Kaplan Photography in Tampa, FL working side by side with Gary, an internationally renowned wedding photographer. John has 10 years of photography experience.

Destiny is an assistant photographer and artistic director at ForeFrontFoto. Destiny was an aspiring model and actress. She attended the John Casablancas Modeling Academy and Elite Modeling Management programs. She has experience in stagecraft, modeling and acting. She’s also skilled in hair and makeup. Destiny is a veteran of the United States Army. During four years in Active Duty, her jobs included Radio Frequency Engineering, Communications and Human Intelligence. Destiny is from Puerto Rico and speaks a Creole of Taino and Caribbean Spanish."

Charlie is an assistant photographer and marketing director at ForeFront Foto. After 26 years with Intel Corporation, Charlie retired. While at Intel he held various marketing, sales and training positions. Charlie graduated Salutatorian from high school and Cum Laude from the University of Houston with a BSEE degree. During the last five years Charlie has been developing his photography skills. Charlie has photographed and edited 7-8 thousand images during this time using numerous cameras. He is currently using high end mirrorless cameras.

Follow ForeFront Foto on

dancin
a9a1f0dc1a5618cf 1399583982891 01543 154

5 Reviews for ForeFront Foto

Tricia · Married on 10/18/2014

ForeFront Foto took our engagement photos & wedding photos. They captured the moments perfectly those romantic moments & even the fun moments with the family. They made us a wedding album also that was worth it because I know it's something that can be passed on to next generation. This was our first time taking professional photos so the experience was very surreal for us. We cant wait to use them again for our family photos. One thing that really surprised me now that I look back on it all is that they were not focused on time but focused on capturing all our moments. ForeFont Foto being a part of our big day definitely was a blessing to us!!

Sent on 12/02/2014

Jacquelyn · event on 04/01/2014

I was amazed when I went to a Mardi Gras party in Lakeway and had my photo taken with some ladies. I thought I looked horrible that day because I had taken some pictures with my phone and they certainly did me no justice. When I saw how we all looked from the photos taken at the party (beautiful and fresh!) I ordered some photos and posted them on line because I looked great!

I went to formal event and saw that Forefront photography was there. I rushed to get my photo taken with my husband in our fancy clothes because I knew how talented the Bishops are at what they do.

I would highly reccommend them to anyone wanting to look their best. They are extremely professional and I can't wait to get my professional head shot taken by them.

Sent on 05/15/2014

Robby · event on 03/08/2014

ForeFront Foto took photos and videos for our the Grand Opening Party for our new office. The scheduled a time and date in advance to plan the event and arrived hours before the event to set up and be prepared for the arrival of our guests. Their equipment was top of the line and their personalities shined as they brought in our guests one group at a time for photos and video interviews. They also took "action shots" throughout the night to capture our special day. The final product was absolutely amazing and their prices were phenomenal. I would recommend ForeFront Foto to anyone looking for a professional, skilled, and personable photographer. We now consider them as close friends and look forward to seeing their continued growth and success!

Sent on 05/13/2014

ForeFront Foto FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 995.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,695.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints

• 206 The Hills Dr Austin, 78738 See on map