6077 Harford Road Ste A, Baltimore, MD 21214 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About For The Love of Floral Design Studio

For The Love of Floral Design functions as a creative assistant to the Wedding Couple or Event Planner. It is all about your individuality and the ambiance you would like to create. Decorating for your wedding need not stop at choosing your flowers. Creativity, flexibility and custom designs, personal service from start to finish, these are the many benefits of working with For The Love of Floral Design.

About the Owner/Designer

Jakki Goins has a passion for floral design and love for weddings and events. From conception For The Love of Floral design has focused specifically on designing fresh flowers for weddings and other special events. Jakki has focused her academics and professional training around providing superior quality and service for special events such as yours. She is a graduate of the Retail Floristry Program at the Community College of Baltimore County Dundalk. There is where she learned and developed proper care and handling skills for fresh flowers as well as learning design techniques from talented AIFD members. She consistently receives continuing education on design techniques and current trends through floral design workshops and conferences.

Jakki Goins has also earned a Bachelor's Degree in Business Management/Hospitality Management at the University of Phoenix and is currently studying for her Master's Degree in Tourism Administration at with a concentration in Event Management at George Washington University.

Follow For The Love of Floral Design Studio on

ART0794
  • Real Weddings 10

4 Reviews for For The Love of Floral Design Studio

Patrick · Married on 03/01/2017

Thanks for all your job!!! Highly recommended!!

Sent on 03/31/2017

Christy · Married on 07/03/2010

Jakki Goins is a floral design wonder - her creativity really made our ceremony space stand out, even against the beautiful backdrop of the vineyard and gardens. She incorporated our colors seamlessly into the ceremony gazebo decor. The center-piece designs were phenomenal. People were gasping at the door. She was so easy to work with and so flexible. We barely had to discuss much in terms of "my vision", and she just got it. I totally trusted her to make it beautiful and she delivered that, and then some. On top of all that, she really worked with our budget. The reason we chose to work with For the Love... was two-fold: her obvious talent, and the ease to work with them. We never felt pressured, or nickel-and-dimed. I think she was our favorite vendor. We got exactly what we wanted, but she went above and beyond. Her work really made our wedding special.

Sent on 07/27/2010

JeTrice · Married on 04/19/2008

My partner and I were trying to locate a planner to assist with planning our commitment ceremony but were having problems as a lot of planners did not want to work with same sex couples. I told myself that I would try one last company and if they were not able to help me I would do the planning myself:( I contacted For the Love of It and spoke with the owner, and was surprised when she agreed to meet with us. Upon meeting Mrs. Goins, I was pleased with her family oriented business, and her eagerness to make my big day special. From the beginning, For the Love of It, paid attention to every detail, and was there with us every step of the way during this hectic process. At times I was not sure whether or not I was coming or going, but the wedding planner always managed to keep me sane! Without their help I honestly do not know if I would have been able to pull the day off. From the decor, to the service, down to the family atmosphere.........if I had to sum it all up and only use one word, I would have to say PHENOMINAL:) I recommend anyone in the Baltimore Metro Area to use this company for all of your wedding planning/decor needs. They have my stamp of approval:) For the Love of It, I love you, and I will keep referring clients to you because I believe in you and I think you deserve to make it to the top.

Sent on 05/08/2008

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Real Weddings

• Simply Desserts
    Simply Desserts Wedding Cakes

For the love of Floral design does a beautiful job with decor and bridal bouquets. I have worked with Jakki on more than one occasion and she never disappoints. Her designs are always tastefully and beautifully done.

• 6077 Harford Road Ste A Baltimore, 21214 See on map