717 Anderson Avenue, Cliffside Park, NJ 07010 Map · Phone number

About For My Wedding

A bridal boutique that gives you excellent personal attention.

luzon
allure8764f

17 Reviews for For My Wedding

Lauren Roberts · Married on 07/04/2019

Incredible service

If you are still searching for the perfect bridal boutique, look no further. Initially, my mother and I went to Kleinfeld's in New York City, believing the hype and thinking we would be remiss not to visit "the best bridal boutique in the world." I nearly bought a $5,000 gown but after very pushy sales service and some second thoughts on whether it was the right dress for me, it just didn't feel right. So I started exploring other options. I called DOZENS of stores searching for a particular gown from Morilee By Madeline Gardner and For My Wedding was the ONLY boutique in New Jersey that had it, which led me to make the trip. And I'm so glad I did! To start, Wonnie has impeccable taste in wedding dresses and wedding accessories. She is knowledgeable and passionate about design and simply knows her stuff. But beyond that, she was super sweet, compassionate, and overall a wonderful person with a big heart. Searching for the dress to wear on your special day is stressful, and that's the kind of person you want in your corner. From the moment I walked in, she took care of me and gave me 1:1 personal attention the entire time I was in the boutique. The dress was everything I dreamed and more, so I made the purchase. When I called back 6 months later to see if it was on track for delivery, I didn't even have to provide my name. She remembered me right away! She called back diligently with shipping updates and when it arrived, I couldn't wait to go back and enlist her help in finding a veil, too! I really trusted her and she is a great listener. She found me a dream veil to match and even after I mentioned not doing the alterations at For My Wedding (due to my recent move almost 2 hours away), she was incredibly sweet and gave me quality, moulded cups for my seamstress to sew in at no charge! Just the sweetest.

Bottom Line: Does this place have the hype of Kleinfeld's? No - but to me, that's a good thing. You will experience what incredible customer service is actually supposed to be by going here. And the selection of affordable gowns (that look expensive!) will delight you. You won't regret making the trip.

Sent on 12/23/2018

Shannon · Married on 06/02/2018

Wonnie and her husband were an absolute dream to work with from beginning to end. I always had a vision of what I wanted to look like for my wedding and they made that vision come to life. I knew going into the salon that I wanted a specific Stella York dress but it was so hard to decide because all of the dresses were gorgeous! There are so many designers and styles to choose from for a reasonable price. I ended up going with my Stella York dress and Wonnie made sure that my alteration process went smoothly and exactly the way I wanted it. I absolutely recommend For My Wedding to find your dream dress!

Sent on 07/18/2018
  • I

Ingrid · Married on 06/12/2016

Omg Wonnie is a LIFE SAVER!!!! I had originally bought another dress, at another store, where the alterations department screwed everything up. I'm getting married in 3 weeks and didn't want to risk not having a dress so I decided to do a glance through at other stores and see what other options I had. Thank God I found For My Wedding on google and decided to stop by. When I walked in and explained to her my situation she felt my pain and right away started pulling out dresses that looked similar to my other dress. The first one she showed me was perfect! I fell in love instantly. She took my measurements told me how she was going to alter my dress and in only one week she made it perfect, INCREDIBLE!!! I am so grateful to her and her husband, they treat you like family! I wish I would have done this from the beginning and not have spent money in a "big name" store, just a waste. The treatment here is bar none! Totally recommend them, I am forever grateful to them!

Sent on 06/29/2016

Award

For My Wedding FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? Under $500, $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999
  • What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos? Under $200, $200 - $499
  • What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals? Under $100, $100 - $199, $200 - $299
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Cleaning, Full Customization, Preservation, Rentals, Sample Sales
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Tuxedo Rentals, Tuxedos, Undergarments, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months, 6-8 months, 9-11 months, 12+ months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Seasonally