JaeHee Bridal Atelier

Englewood, New Jersey View map

JaeHee Bridal Atelier, located in Englewood, New Jersey, will assist you in selecting the perfect wedding dress for your special day. This bridal shop features a stunning collection of prestigious European and American designers, and their expert stylists will assist you through the full dress selection and fitting process. JaeHee Bridal Atelier is committed to providing you with an unforgettable experience and a dress you’ll fall in love with.

The entire bridal party, from the mothers of the bride and groom to the flower girls, will find dresses in this impressive atelier. This location offers trunk shows and sample sales as well, and brides looking to customize, alter, clean or preserve their dresses will find options here. In addition to gowns, which include plus-size options, JaeHee Bridal Atelier also offers shoes, veils and hair accessories.

• Asian-owned
  • Woman-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999
$4,000 - $6,499
$6,500 - $7,999
$8,000+

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece
Flat Fee

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids
Flower Girls
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Cleaning
Full Customization
Preservation
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Gowns
Hair Accessories
Jewelry
Plus Size Gowns
Sample Gowns
Shoes
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

• Th
    Tara Married on 09/05/2021

Beautiful Wedding Dress

I absolutely loved my wedding dress from Jaehee Bridal. They carried the All Who Wander line which is what I wanted to look at and it was the closest wedding shop to me that carried that specific style dress. I was allowed to bring two people which I’m thankful bc I wanted my mom and MOH there. 2 extra person rule was due to Covid tho, it could def be different now. The sales woman was super helpful and friendly, she made the experience that much better. She asked me a bunch questions about style dresses and totally nailed it, a bunch of the dresses she brought me are absolutely beautiful and really my style. The only thing I have to say, is they sent me to their alterations person which is the dress doctor right down the road from the bridal shop. Not sure if that’s where everyone goes or if they can take their dress to their own person (I didn’t ask). The woman who runs the dress doctor is wonderful as are all of her workers, they were able to fix a problem with the front of the dress really well before the wedding day, but be prepared to wait a while for your appointment.. they spend a lot of time on your dress and I learned after my first alterations appointment to clear an afternoon and bring a book to entertain myself while I waited. All in all, I would go back to both Jaehee and the Dress Doctor for any formal dresses I would need.
  • Mrs. Ariza
    Carina S. Married on 10/24/2020

Good to go

From the moment I walked in I knew it was the place. Aside from finding my dress , I was treated like a princess. My dream dress! I am so excited.
  • Simone
    Simone V. Married on 08/12/2020

Found my perfect dress in minutes!

Jaehee and her team are truly incredible. As a pandemic bride, planning a new wedding is incredible stressful, but working with Jaehee to find the perfect dress for my special day was the easiest thing I had to do! She took all my inspiration pictures into account when suggesting the perfect dress for me.. and she did not disappoint! The selection of dresses that Jaehee Bridal Atelier carries are vast so it makes finding your perfect dress at their store that much easier. I found my wedding dress here and so did a good friend of mine!

Real Weddings

• Adam & Deborah
    15 photos · 06/13/2015

66 North Van Brunt Street Englewood, New Jersey, 07631
2015410077
Location of (JaeHee Bridal Atelier)

Other vendors in Northern New Jersey for your wedding