JaeHee Bridal Atelier Reviews

JaeHee Bridal Atelier 5
JaeHee Bridal Atelier 6
JaeHee Bridal Atelier 7

E · Getting married on 10/12/2019

Beautiful shop with quality consultants

I had the best experience at JaeHee Bridal. The salon itself is absolutely gorgeous. They had sectioned off areas for multiple brides at once so even I felt comfortable (and I hated the idea of others watching me try on dresses!). Lisa was an absolute doll to work with and truly helped me through the process. She was able to borrow a dress that they didn't have that I had tried on at another location AND the price was less expensive with JaeHee. I would recommend this shop 100%!

Sent on 11/09/2018
  • Tracey & Dr. Julian

Tracey · Married on 08/11/2019

Amazing experience

The bridal assistant was amazing. She made me feel comfortable.

Sent on 10/15/2018

Gianna · Married on 08/01/2019

I couldn't be happier with JaeHee! I only visited one other bridal salon prior to my appointment with JaeHee. Lisa was my consultant and was a pleasure to work with. She understood the style I was going for and slightly pushed the limits of what I wanted ( which wound up working in my favor). She pulled one dress I was opposed to trying on and she told me not to judge the dress on the hanger... I tried it on and little did I know this would be my wedding dress ! She was patient, accommodating and pleasant throughout the appointment. Great consultant, great selection of gowns. Couldn't be happier !!! Will be getting my bridesmaid gowns and my mother will be getting her gown here as well.

Sent on 07/25/2018
  • Angela

Angela · Married on 07/19/2019

YES, YES, YES! This was the best experience- Lisa was SO knowledgeable and she listened to exactly what I wanted! When I arrived, Lisa sat with me to review my budget, desired designers, etc. I loved the first dress I tried on and it kept getting better from there; I was amazed at how spot on her selections were! Ladies, the quality and selection at this place is so much more than the other, larger stores I visited. By the fifth dress, I knew I'd found it!

Sent on 10/07/2018
  • Isabel

Isabel · Married on 07/05/2019

Wonderful Bridal Salon

I purchased my wedding dress here and it was an incredible experience. We also bought the bridesmaids dresses here as well. My consultant was Olivia and she was absolutely the best! She was so understanding, nice, patient, and professional. She answered all my questions and concerns. I must have gone back at least 10 times and every time she was very pleasant as well as the rest of the staff. A special thank you to Novi who helped with an issue with my wedding dress (the makers wrong doing) that her and the bridal shop were able to fix! If it wasn't for them I would have been lost. Thank you again ladies! If you are looking for beautiful dresses in NJ and for wonderful service and experience this is the place!

Sent on 07/24/2019
  • Angela

Angela Urena · Married on 04/12/2019

Said Yes to the Dress

After trying out three other Bridal boutiques I was starting to feel overwhelmed and over the dress experience until I found Jaehee. Every other boutique I went to the consultant wasn't really listening or bringing me dresses more than my budget. When I stepped into Jaehee and met Olivia I knew we instantly clicked. Not only was she really knowledgeable I could tell she really cared about me finding the dress of my dreams. I showed her a pic of one other dress I came close to picking and she brought out numerous options of exactly what I was looking for including the "one". As soon as I put it on I knew I had that moment. It fit me like a glove and I I could envision myself in it on the big day. Once I said yes to the dress Olivia took photos of me in it with my family and best friends and I had a great bridal moment. I loved Olivia and Jaehee so much after going to three other dress stores for Bridemaids dresses we came back and this time Kayla helped my girls all pick a beautiful style Bridesmaids dress. They all loved it and they measured them all perfectly. After hearing about all the success we have been having at Jaehee my MIL decided to get her dress there as well and it was stunning! Once the dress came in we had to go to their altering place across the street The Dress Doctors and they were also wonderful. All three of my fittings went perfect and the dress was amazing the day of! Couldn't have asked for a better experience!

Sent on 04/23/2019
  • Deirdra

Deirdra Davern · Married on 02/08/2019

Great Experience !

Thank you JaeHee Bridal team and Lus for my beautiful wedding dress! Lus did such an amazing job with all of my fittings and additions. Everyone made me feel important and went out of their way to make sure I loved my dress. Thank you so much!!

Sent on 02/17/2019
    JaeHee Bridal Atelier 8
  • Jackie

Jackie · Married on 10/12/2018

Happy Bride

I went to Jaehee back in Feburary2017. They have beautiful dresses!! I’m so happy i was able to find my dress here. After I said yes to my dress I dealt with thier alteration store (Dress Doctor) that was across the street. The ladies here were so patient and AMAZING!! The ladies welcomed me every time I went to try on my dress and always took my concerns into account. They made changes that I asked for which made me feel like they cared. I LOVED EVERY MINUTE of altering my dress. THANK YOU!

Sent on 01/05/2019
    JaeHee Bridal Atelier 9
    JaeHee Bridal Atelier 10
    JaeHee Bridal Atelier 11
    JaeHee Bridal Atelier 12

Jessica · Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing bridal gowns

They have An amazing variety, consisting of top designers. The experience is wonderful and their seamstress “Luce” is the best seamstress I have ever worked with. She makes you feel so special and can do everything and anything. She is the best in the state!

Sent on 03/12/2019
    JaeHee Bridal Atelier 13
    JaeHee Bridal Atelier 14
    JaeHee Bridal Atelier 15
    JaeHee Bridal Atelier 16
    JaeHee Bridal Atelier 17
    JaeHee Bridal Atelier 18

Jaclyn · Married on 06/30/2018

Jaehee has an excellent selection of dresses. I got my wedding dress, mom’s dress, and bridesmaids’ dresses there. Olivia is so helpful and knowledgeable! I had no idea what I wanted and she helped me pick the perfect dress. She was very patient and understanding. She made everyone feel comfortable during their appointments. I couldn’t have picked a more perfect dress. The entire experience was memorable and special. Thank you Jaehee and especially Olivia!

Sent on 07/31/2018

Chrissy · Married on 01/20/2018

Bought my dream dress here. Such a beatiful boutique offering high quality dresses and service!

Sent on 02/21/2018
    JaeHee Bridal Atelier 19
    JaeHee Bridal Atelier 20
    JaeHee Bridal Atelier 21
    JaeHee Bridal Atelier 22

Myia · Married on 07/22/2017

This place is a GEM and going to nyc to find a dress is overated. I had the best experience with Annie as she was able to lead me to my dream dress. Initially i bought my dress somewhere else but was so dissatisfied with the service & actual dress that i came running here. They have a great dress selection and arent overwhelmingly big.

Sent on 07/28/2017

Gina · Married on 07/01/2017

The whole experience was amazing. Not only did they have the dress i have always dreamt of but the consultants were very helpful and cheerful. Everything was very affordable and i even stayed in budget! Ellen goldstein was my consultatnt and she actually took the time to ask about my fiancè, and the details about my whole wedding. It felt very intimate than bigger bridal boutiques, which is what I was looking for, and she put my mind at ease and made the day magical. Can not wait to go back for my first fitting and see my gorgeous gown again!

Sent on 08/22/2015

Ancy · Married on 05/06/2017

Olivia and Luz were extremely helpful! Olivia was knowledgeable and receptive, showing me many different dresses and giving her honest opinions. I ended up choosing a Maggie Sottero dress, which I loved. Luz was the seamstress who worked on my 3 alterations, she was extremely talented - added a little extra fabric to the back of the dress where needed without compromising the beauty of it. At the last alteration, Luz steamed the dress as well as two veils that I brought with me to try on with the dress, packed it all, and personally brought it to my car. The dress looked fabulous and I am grateful to both Olivia and Luz for making the process so easy.

Sent on 05/16/2017
  • User7320534 · 2+ years ago

I had a wonderful experience getting my wedding dress at jaehee. My first fitting I did have a terrible experience, the seamstress was very rough and did not listen to me. After informing the owner I was lucky enough to be set up with the seamstress, Luz, who was not only the kindest, most gentle person but also so incredibly talented and patient. With just one pin she made my dress look a million times better. My dress fit me perfectly by the end of my fittings and I got so many compliments on how unique and perfect my dress was! It was very easy to purchase through jaehee and I would nightly recommend them.

Sent on 12/04/2016
  • W

Whitney · Married on 10/30/2016

I highly recommend Jaehee for any bride looking for a luxurious, intimate, but fairly-priced shop to find her dream wedding gown. The store itself is beautiful and inviting, the dress selection is incredible, and the staff is warm and always helpful. I never felt rushed or pressured during any of my many appointments. Alterations are also included in the price of the dress and I found the veils and bridal accessories to be very fairly priced. Lisa was my saleswoman and Luz performed all my alterations, both of whom I loved working with! Five stars all around.

Sent on 11/25/2016

Allison · Married on 10/16/2016

Wonderful experience! Jaehee was the only bridal boutique that carried the Tara Keely dress I had seen online and wanted to try - and ultimately fell in love with! Great trunk sale schedule with varied designers. Staff is very friendly and professional. Seamstress Maria was absolutely fantastic to work with! Dress was absolutely perfectly tailored and personalized. Easy location to get to, great that parking lot is available. Will absolutely recommend Jaehee in the future!

Sent on 12/16/2016

Kristy · Married on 10/15/2016

I had the absolute best experience purchasing my dress at JaeHee Bridal! My Consultant, Ellen was patient, honest, and a joy to work with! She made this process so fun and easy for me and my family, and I would highly recommend her to other shoppers! I loved the overall atmosphere at JaeHee; the staff was friendly from the moment you walk in, and their selection of dresses made it very hard to choose just one! I hope if you are reading this review, you try out JaeHee! You really won't be dissapointed at all!

Sent on 11/13/2015

Lisa · Married on 10/01/2016

This review pertains to Ellen, my bridal consultant, who was kind and patient, and selected the perfect dress for me. After trying on dresses at 5 other popular local bridal shops, I decided to try Jaehee. I told Ellen what I was looking for, and together we pulled the best options. I told her I would really prefer a dress that wasn't strapless, but that if she found something strapless she thought I would love, then I would try it. I tried on at least 8 dresses, selected 3 to try on for my mother, and ultimately ordered the strapless dress Ellen selected for me.

Sent on 10/27/2015

Deanna · Married on 09/24/2016

I recently visited Jaehee Bridal Atelier in Englewood, NJ. At first I was skeptical because I had no prior referrals to our visit. The selection of dresses was very eclectic and I knew right away that I would find a dress that I would love. My bridal stylist Ellen Gloistein was very helpful. She was not pushy in any way, and very attentive to what I wanted overall. I bought the first dress I tried on and knew right away it was the one. I tried on other dresses but realized it was the one I wanted. Ellen was very kind, very helpful and very patient. My overall experience was excellent and I would refer any bride to be, to go to Jahee.

Sent on 10/13/2015
  • X

Xenia · Married on 09/18/2016

I went to 6 different bridal stores, and must have tried on over 50 different dresses. I thought I knew exactly what I wanted, but I kept finding something wrong with each dress I tried on. I was getting so frustrated because everyone told me how easy it would be to find a dress, but I just never had that "moment" or felt a wow factor. Until I came to Jaehee! I live over an hour away, but saw good reviews and heard of a few people who had found their dress there, so I figured I'd check it out. First off, the store is beautiful. I love their layout, and the couches and big mirror really makes it a great experience. My bridal consultant, Annmarie, listened to what I thought I wanted, and patiently put me in dress after dress while I kept coming up with reasons it wasn't it. Finally she said she wanted to put me in a few styles I wasn't thinking of just to see if I liked them better. Well she was right! I fell in love with this dress that is completely opposite of what I had originally envisioned! I never would have picked it out if not for her. She never made me feel rushed, kept pulling more and more dresses for me, and allowed us to stay at the appointment for like 2.5 hours! Since that dress style was so unexpected, I decided to make an appointment for the following week to try the dress back on, and make sure I still loved it. My appointment was for Thursday, but I ended up needing to be in that area Wednesday, and since I live so far away, Jaehee was nice enough to squeeze me in for 30 minutes in between their other appointments (they were booked) so I didn't have to drive all the way up there 2 days in a row. I'm so excited to say that I said yes to my dress, belt, and veil at Jaehee!! I can't wait for everyone to see me in this amazing dress!! Take my advice and make an appointment there - and ask for Annmarie! She was the reason I found my perfect dress :)
    Update: My new hubby and all my guests LOVED my wedding dress and veil! Thanks Jaehee!

Sent on 11/12/2015

Dana · Married on 09/16/2016

Loved my dress. Did a beautiful job. Alterations were perfect! Came on time. No issues!

Sent on 02/14/2017

Jane · Married on 05/29/2016

I was so nervous about going dress shopping for the first time, but I ended up having a great experience and bought the first dress I tried on! The shop was so nice and everyone was so friendly. I've been telling everyone I know who is in the midst of planning their wedding to go there.

Sent on 08/22/2015

Lauren · Married on 05/29/2016

I had a great experience at Jaehee Bridal! The store is gorgeous and its layout just makes you excited to browse through all of the dresses. I arrived for my first appointment not really sure what I wanted in a wedding gown and Ellen helped me narrow it down. I chose on the first day! After ordering my dress, I had nothing but positive interactions with the seamstress who handled my alterations. She took her time and went above and beyond to make sure I was 100% satisfied. She was willing to fulfill a pretty big request that I had and she also made suggestions for alterations that I didn't even realize was needed. I could tell she really cared and as a result, I loved my gown and felt amazing on my wedding day!

Sent on 06/02/2016