Plated, Buffet, Stations, Family Style

About Food For Thought Catering

Innovative cuisine using fresh, local ingredients.
Innovative cuisine using fresh, local ingredients. A fine catering company~intimate gatherings to grand celebrations. Over 25 years of experience. Complimentary consulting and event coordination. Full service. On or off site. All dietary needs accommodated. Legacy's preferred caterer. Partner, Lancaster Buy Fresh Buy Local.   My facebook page link: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Food-For-Thought-Catering/123889707721180

Categories: Wedding Caterer

Chinese (1)
Japanese (1)
Mexican (1)
Vegan (1)

10's, 10's, 10's across the board!!!

Wow. OK, I cannot say ENOUGH about how fabulous this company is and how amazing Gina, the owner, was to work with. From the get go, so made us feel at ease. After several emails back and forth, we met with her at a local Panera to discuss what our vision was for our wedding buffet. Well, we didn't actually HAVE a vision. We just really liked food and wanted to make sure a few of our favorites were there. Gina was the one who helped us put it all together. She was so personable and friendly that we felt right away we were in good hands. When she gave us the sample meals based on our conversation, we were absolutely blown away. The food was SO GOOD and she gave us so much!! I looked at a few other caterers online, just to be thorough, but none compared. When we found out later that Gina had bought the venue our wedding was being held at, we took it as the final confirmation that she was the right one and booked her!

Again, I cannot stress enough how helpful she was in making sure we had everything we needed for our wedding day. When the Big Day finally arrived, everyone was amazed at the food. The appetizers was different then normal wedding fare, but that's just how we planned it! Asian meatballs, chicken satay, calamari, red bean sesame balls, sushi, shrimp cocktail, mozzarella sticks...and everything was delicious! I know because they made sure to save plates of everything for us so we wouldn't miss out. I was grateful because after all that planning, I sure as heck wanted to be sure to eat the tasty menu we'd put together! The main buffet was equally as amazing and everyone kept telling us how different and delicious everything was. Even when we ran into folks after the wedding, they raved about the food. Gina really went above and beyond for us and we are truly so grateful.

Gina is amazing, sweet and 100% professional. Book her and Food For Thought catering. You will not be disappointed.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Sarah, 10/1/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Gluten Free, Vegetarian, Bartender(s), Clean Up, Set Up, American, Chinese, Italian, Japanese, Local, Buffet, Hors d'oeuvres, Stations, Tastings

One big thing guests remember about a wedding is the food, and Food for Though Catering did not disappoint! The food was delicious and the presentation was phenomenal. Gina was great to work with; very professional, flexible, and accommodating. She gave great input when creating our menu and offered a large selection to create the perfect meal. She was even willing to create dishes that weren't necessarily listed as a selection. Gina was very accommodating when it came to tastings as she wanted to make sure we felt comfortable and were happy with what would be served. Gina always put us first and did everything possible to make our day perfect. In addition, Gina's staff is superb and courteous. We have talked with so many guests since our wedding and everyone continues to rave about the food. Food for Thought Catering is definitely worth every penny!

Profile Picture Carly, 7/22/17, 2 Reviews

Linens
Chocolate Fountain
7 AWARDS

7 ENDORSEMENTS
Gina is so so talented, The food and presentation are exceptional. Look no further.

GINA is INCREDIBLE. She takes the utmost care when creating a menu for your special day. I've had the opportunity to enjoy her catered delights on many occasions. From weddings, to back yard gatherings and corporate functions. And i must say I just keep saying to myself..... " when I throw an event I'm calling Food For Thought!"

We have had the extreme pleasure of sampling their food at a local event, and Food For Thought will satisfy and exceed the expectations of all taste buds! If you are looking for a caterer who will be professional, personable, and go above and beyond, give Gina a call.

Gina is driven and determined to deliver the best catering available. Her attention to presentation makes any feast fit for a king. Gina is upbeat and fun to work with. I photographed an event where she was taking care of the food and tasty treats. She was professional and everyone thoroughly enjoyed everything, even me. I recommend anyone wanting an upscale food spread, without breaking your budget, to contact Gina and Food for Thought Catering.

Events