229 N Ynez Ave, Monterey Park, CA 91754 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 9

About FonD Productions

What else more fun than creating great story telling film ? We are a team of fun, creative and innovative Cinematographer in LA area.

Weddings is one of the most beautiful story that you can ever tell. Every couples have different stories to tell and wedding is the culmination of the whole romantic process to finally becoming one entity called "family". I love helping couples translate and narrate their beautiful stories into a motion picture that they can cherish for years to come. That is our mission, to create a beautiful story of your most memorable moments in life.

As we always believe :

"Life is measured by all the moments we cherished and remembered"

and the most memorable moments is yours.

Ciao,

f9bb9e8c692dfb10 1467745735420 160508xinlingdiwhc
160508xinlingdiwhc
eva dislay
FonD Productions
jaoyce hank wedding highlights cinema ritz carlt
jenny nicky wedding highlight cinema
f9bb9e8c692dfb10 1467745735420 160508xinlingdiwhc
160508xinlingdiwhc

• Videos 5

37 Reviews for FonD Productions

EMILY · Married on 05/29/2016

The owners of FonD Productions are great people to work with. My hairstylist initially referred me and she kept raving on how awesome they were. Now, I know exactly what she was talking about. They are so professional and have captured great wedding moments. It is amazing how much time they spent on all the little details of my wedding. They worked so hard running around everywhere and they also worked really well with the photographers. It was also an added plus they had a drone! They always responded to me in a timely manner. Responsiveness was one of my pet peeves throughout this wedding process and I found that a lot of vendors were so busy that they always got back to you wayyyy later. Luckily, I did not have this problem with them and I really appreciated it. I am so pleased with my decision in choosing FonD productions.

Sent on 06/22/2016

Ronald · Married on 11/15/2014

When my wife to be Grace first told me about wedding videography, I still remember my initial response... you mean those guys that basically run around with them giant VCR video equipment that just basically takes a up a good size block of real estate throughout the wedding event... What I thought was cheesy came out to be a spectacle for all of our family, guests, and friends.

Chandra and his amazing team of artisans did an amazing job for our big day. My wife and I are both extremely bewildered and simply grateful for the awesome job he did for our same day edit wedding videography. Chandra really knows his stuff, he managed to pull off wide angle and vivid video captures for our big day. His usage of lighting and balance between each footage really made the video result a feast for the eyes. The editing of the audio and corrective balance with each frame was absolutely brilliant.

While being incredibly gifted, Chandra is extremely humble and super accommodating. Many times he and his team were like ghosts that you wouldn't even noticed, he made it simple, easy, and above all elegant.

It gave this newly wed couple a much needed ingredient to remind us of our big day. Too often as Bride and Groom we become encompassed in our big moment and we lose sight of the all the spectacles that is involved in making a wedding look beautiful.

If you want one of the key moments of your life to be immortalized as it should be, look no further. Give Chandra and his team a shot and you will see what I mean when I say "WOW..." To any soon to be newly wed couples, we highly recommend Chandra and his team.

Thank you Chandra and Fond Productions team for sharing something with my wife and I will always treasure for the rest of our lives.

Sent on 11/18/2014
  • I

irene · Married on 11/08/2014

Chandra did an amazing job in capturing our special day! Our guests couldn't believe that they produced the Same Day Edit before the wedding was even over. The Same Day Edit was so touching and it only took them a few hours to edit it. All of our guest couldn't stop raving about SDE. Chandra and his team were great to deal with from the very beginning. Chandra was willing to work within our budget. Extremely nice and very professional. On the day of the event, you don't even realize that they're filming. Their work is first rate. We're very happy we booked them for our wedding. I highly recommend choosing Fond Productions!

Sent on 12/19/2014

FonD Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,499.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,999.00
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, Digital Download, DVD, USB Hard Drive

• Elevate Pictures
    Elevate Pictures Wedding Photographers

Great Videographers that I know. They work is amazing! really really recommended! I am looking forward to work together with FonD Productions!

• Beauty in Motion Studio
    Beauty in Motion Studio Wedding Hair & Makeup

I would recommend FonD productions to everyone! Our studio has worked with them in the past and we got to say that this team of professionals is so creative and thoughtful with the work they do. With FonD productions, you can be assured that every precious moments on your big wedding day can be captured! They truly make every love story a special one!

• ECHOUMAKEUP MAKEUP & HAIR STUDIO {AIRBRUSH / HAIR EXTENSION}
    ECHOUMAKEUP MAKEUP & HAIR STUDIO {AIRBRUSH / HAIR EXTENSION} Wedding Hair & Makeup

I highly recommend FonD productions to all of my clients. Michael is very profession, creative and easy to work with. A lot of my clients like his work. His price is reasonable. I really like work with FonD productions.

• 229 N Ynez Ave Monterey Park, 91754 See on map