P.O. Box 8966, Fayetteville, AR 72703 Map · Phone number

About Focused Exposure Photography

Known as one of the top wedding photographers in Arkansas, Brittney Carlton began Focused Exposure Photography, in 2004. Although no two photos are the same, people often recognize Brittney's photographic style in every image.
Her editorial style with an artistic flair captures wedding details along with the true emotions of brides. Her professionalism and relaxed direction makes bride's feel at ease.

Focused Exposure, Inc. is insured and incorporated. Proudly we display our membership and involvement with Professional Photographers of America (PPA), Wedding and Portrait Photographers International (WPPI), University of Arkansas Graduate (BSBA), New York Institute of Photography Graduate, and Better Business Bureau Accredited Business member (2006). We attend photography and wedding conferences throughout the year to constantly perfect our artistic and photographic techniques.

Client References available upon request

J.L. Jones

Contact Focused Exposure today to schedule your wedding consultation
Phone: 479.521.3686
E-mail: Brittney@FocusedExposure.com

We look forward to being your wedding photographer!

Follow Focused Exposure Photography on

AC1052b
4f8080c935c239eb 1265065366784 sc0627090528bw
Focused Exposure Photography
This moment was captured when the bride was talking with some of her friends outside of her Pratt...
City style bridal portrait
AC1052b
4f8080c935c239eb 1265065366784 sc0627090528bw

6 Reviews for Focused Exposure Photography

Sarah · Married on 06/27/2009

Brittany and her team were my photographers at my June 27th wedding in Fayetteville. I would recommend Focused Exposure to anyone in the area looking for a quality photographer with a good price tag. From the moment I met Brittany in her studio she not only showed professionalism but also genuine care about getting to know me and what I would like. I came to see that it is not just the skills of the photographer that is important, which Birttany has, but the personality is so important too when working together on such an important event like a wedding. Brittany went out of her way to discover what I liked and even contacted the Walton Arts Center to make arrangements about using their rose garden. Because she took the time to understand what I wanted, I was extremely pleased when I received my proofs. On the day of the day of the wedding, Brittany and her team were on-time, ready to go with fun ideas and had a positive attitude through out the entire day (even during a extremely hot Arkansas summer). My wedding pictures are priceless and I am so thankful that I chose Brittany at Focused Exposure capture the memories!

Sent on 02/02/2010

Areta · Married on 08/25/2007

Brittney is very professional and very easy to work with. She gets you your proofs in about a week, which is amazing! So sweet and does a great job capturing all the moments!

Sent on 04/20/2009

Heather · Married on 06/23/2007

Brittney's fabulous photography has been with our family from bridal to baby. She really knows how to make the photo session event a fun and unique experience. Her hard work and dedication is greatly cherished and appreciated by our family. Brittney's attention to detail in her craft is noticed by many who see her work hung on our walls. Every print, large or small is always of the highest quality, with a fast turn around time. As our family grows and changes, Focused Exposure Photography will be there capturing it all.

Sent on 04/20/2009