Flowers on Springtree Lane

Westerville, OH 43081 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

31 Reviews for Flowers on Springtree Lane

Ashley · Married on 06/20/2015

Ann was wonderful!! She truly brought to life the vision for my wedding with the all the flowers, bouquets, wedding arch etc.!!! She was awesome and I will definitely be using her again for future events!

sue · Married on 06/06/2015

we had a wonderful experience with Robin and Anne in planning and selecting our flowers for our daughter's wedding and reception! They had some wonderful suggestions! Our flowers were delivered to both locations in a timely manner and were so fresh! We had many compliments from our guest on the flower arrangements. I would highly recommend flowers on Springtree Lane to anyone needing a florist!

Shoshana · Married on 02/14/2015

I love Anne and Robin. I kind of wish I had invited them to the wedding!

No, really, we had a very limited budget, a unique ceremony/reception on so many levels, and Anne and Robin made me feel so comfortable and taken care of the entire time. I had a very specific yet difficult to explain vision for the centerpieces, and they listened, patiently, and delivered something beautiful. they had ideas to keep us within budget, and created the MOST beautiful bouquet I'd ever seen. I highly recommend them.

Award