XOXO Florals & Wine

Newark, OH View map

XOXO Florals & Wine is a premier wedding florist in Central Ohio. This talented team of designers creates flowers for every occasion, and for every budget. They are passionate about helping others feel delighted on their big day. Whether you’re planning an intimate gathering or a grand wedding soiree, XOXO Florals & Wine will make it one of a kind.

740-478-9696

XOXO Florals & Wine provides affordable and flexible wedding packages. They work with couples one on one to determine color palettes and arrangement styles that will suit your wedding ambiance. Your florist will even schedule a venue visit to ensure your floral decor matches your wedding site. XOXO Florals & Wine offero local delivery and set up on location. They also help the DIY couples by providing fresh cuts, design rental space, and guidance at an affordable cost.

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$12

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit
Wholesale/Bulk

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers

• Ashley
    Ashley M. Married on 08/21/2021

Perfect! Thank you!

I highly recommend XOXO Florals and Wine. She is patient, kind, professional and knowledgeable. She has a high quality of work with a very affordable price. I did extensive research, received many quotes and decided on XOXO. With my chaotic work life, a hip replacement, and re-planning the same wedding 3x due to covid... I could not have asked for a better person to work with. I am very thankful for her flexibility and support. Then came the day of and I knew I didn't have anything to worry about. The centerpieces were beautiful and everything was perfect
  • Jelena
    Jelena Married on 11/06/2020

Great experience! Beautiful bouquets!

Jamie was easy to work with and helped create the perfect bouquets for our wedding! I got a beautiful bouquet of white roses with pops of color. She was flexible with our change of plans and did a contactless drop off. Thanks Jamie! The photos I’ve attached were done by our wonderful photographer Betsy Jane (https://betsyjanephotography.com)
    Erika Married on 08/11/2018

Perfect designs.

Hiring Jamie- I knew upon meeting her she would do a great job. We met only twice before the wedding- but on the day of, everything was exactly like I envisioned and exceeded my expectations. She arranged flowers and fabric on the tree where we had our ceremony and we got so many compliments on the boutonnières (and the golf tees!) and all the flowers. Jamie was so easy to work with and I could not be more thankful for how everything turned out.

30 S. 23rd St. Newark, OH, 43055
Location of (XOXO Florals & Wine)

Other vendors in Columbus for your wedding