Fireside Floral Studio

Columbus, Ohio View map Visit website

$1,856 Typical Price

Fireside Floral Studio is a full-service wedding and special events florist from Columbus, Ohio. This business has been taking care of couples’ floral needs since 1989. As a longstanding member of the central Ohio community, Fireside Floral Studio has made a name for itself by giving their clients the best quality flowers and design, all within their budget.

Fireside Floral Studio helps you take your vision and design, plan, and execute it on your big day. No matter your style, Fireside Floral Studio will give you the right flowers and greenery. Consultations, venue visits, design and arrangement, delivery, setup, and clean up are all a part of their services. As part of your design package options, Fireside Floral Studio offers the following:

• Aisle and Altar Decor
  • Boutonnieres and Corsages
  • Chuppah Decor
  • Flower Crowns
  • Flower Petals
  • Single Flowers
  • Table Arrangements
  • Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$185

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$65

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$19

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$65

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$75

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$1,856

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit
Wholesale/Bulk

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Flower Petals
Single Flowers

• Anthony
    Anthony S. Married on 10/02/2021

Nobody works harder than Irina!

Nobody will work harder to make sure the flowers on your wedding day are perfect than Irina will! We presented some challenges to her process as we had to delay our wedding day twice, switch seasons, and finally get our flowers delivered as supplies were in total flux. Nevertheless, she worked with us from day 1 to help us turn our vague preferences and impressions into absolutely stunning arrangements that many of our guests noted as particular highlights of the entire wedding. She was extremely communicative and actively worked with us to review options as they became available, she put in tons of extra hours in the lead up to the wedding to make sure everything was perfect, and she made several trips back and forth between our venues on the wedding day to make sure that all items and arrangements were accounted for and set up to match our vision perfectly. If you want a florist who will be flexible, professional, creative, and will go the extra mile to make sure your flowers are even better than you hoped they could be, Fireside Florist is a can't miss!
    Chelsea L. Married on 03/14/2020

Fireside Floral Studio=amazing!

I am so glad that I chose Fireside Floral Studio to do flowers for my wedding. I would recommend them to any bride. Irina is so nice and was such a joy to work with. I wanted more simple flowers and was on a budget and she worked with me the entire way. This was something I didn't find in other floral studios and was so happy to talk with Irina on the phone. I sent pictures to her of what I was looking for and was blown away by how beautiful they were on the big day. They also were so nice and delivered to my venue. You will not be disappointed if you choose them for your big day!
  • Rosa
    Rosa Married on 11/17/2019

Beautiful!

Fireside Floral did a BEAUTIFUL job on our wedding arrangements. I gave her a vision and she executed it. Their services were great, and I will suggest them to anyone planning a wedding.

Thank you Fireside!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

1888 Hard Rd. Columbus, Ohio, 43235
Location of (Fireside Floral Studio)

Other vendors in Columbus for your wedding