Fireside Floral Studio Reviews

20 Reviews for Fireside Floral Studio

• Rosa

Rosa Cautela · Married on 11/17/2019

Beautiful!

Fireside Floral did a BEAUTIFUL job on our wedding arrangements. I gave her a vision and she executed it. Their services were great, and I will suggest them to anyone planning a wedding.

Thank you Fireside!

Sent on 11/17/2019

Alyssa Ashbaugh Thiele · Married on 09/28/2019

Wonderful Wedding Flowers

Fireside Floral created all the flower arrangements for our wedding and they were wonderful!! We enjoyed all the pops of color and the variety of flowers used. The bridal bouquet was fresh and fragrant. The centerpieces we picture perfect. Thank you for helping make our day beautiful!!!

Sent on 10/26/2019

Kira · Married on 07/06/2019

Amazing and gorgeous

The flowers were absolutely beautiful!

Sent on 07/08/2019
  • Emily

Emily Eyen · Married on 06/01/2019

Amazing Florist for a Rooftop Wedding June 1!

Irina and the Fireside Floral Studio were amazing for my wedding on June 1st. I had a specific look I was going for and Irina made it all happen, at an affordable price! She is so knowledgeable and really is a flower expert. It was really nice to know that I didn't need to worry about my flowers being beautiful, they were in great hands!

Fireside Floral Studio was my wedding florist and provided all floral and table centerpieces, column rental, delivery, pick up, you name it. Very sweet and creative.

I highly recommend this florist!

Sent on 09/16/2019

Heather Drost · Married on 05/31/2019

Highly recommend!

Irina and her crew were SO awesome to work with. This was a second marriage for us so we were looking to keep things nice but still keep our budget in check. I sent some pictures before our 1st meeting saying what items, colors and styles we liked but let them know we were very open to any types of flowers that fit our budget. We were blown away when we arrived to our first meeting with samples of all types waiting for us. Small arrangements were put together and discussed as we talked, helping us bring some ideas we had into a vision for our wedding! My husband, 2 step children and I are fun loving and she helped us bring that into our flowers with little 'suess-like' puffs that kept things gorgeous but also gave a little fun twist. We agreed on what major items we needed and then asked if they could just fill in little details here and there at the ceremony/reception site as they saw fit. We were absolutely blown away with the level of service and interaction we got...and our jaws dropped when we saw our wedding venue! Not only was everything we asked for there but such great care was taken in putting small touches here and there through the venue to add some pop. Irina even took the time to attach bouts for the men before she left. Again, cannot say enough great things...we are lifetime customers and would recommend to any one!

Sent on 07/23/2019
  • Jayme

Jayme Tackett · Married on 05/18/2019

Amazing vision and execution!

Irina and her staff at Fireside Floral are amazing! They are very good at making your vision come to life above and beyond what I thought it could look like! We had her do our bouquets and boutonnieres and am so in love with how our bouquets turned out! She listened to exactly what color flowers we wanted and what type of flowers we liked best. She even sent us example bouquet pictures and once we had our design meeting she sent us pictures of exactly what flowers were going into each bouquet.

Sent on 07/24/2019

Rachel Wilkins · Married on 05/11/2019

Wonderful wedding florist!

Irina was amazing! She worked very hard to make my vision come to life. I had many compliments on the garlands along our dining tables, and my bouquet was gorgeous. I definitely recommend them. A few of my friends have asked about my garlands and I have recommended Fireside to them as well.

Sent on 07/22/2019
  • Z

Zena · Married on 01/05/2019

Everything we needed, straightforward and solid service

Irina and her team created 10+ beautiful and unique table arranges, cake decoration, and several accessories for our formal engagement party. They worked with us to select seasonal flowers that matched our pinterest inspiration, outfits, and venue. Everything was delivered and set up on time and looked amazing.

Sent on 06/05/2019

Fireside Floral Studio's reply:

Zeynep, your engagement party arrangements were so romantic and elegant!
    Thank you for allowing us to be part of your magical celebration.
    truly,

SVETLANA · Married on 08/18/2018

After months of research trying to find a wedding florist, I had decided to try and do it on my own because everything was out of my budget and no one seemed to want to work with me. I started looking into local farms, whole sales or even a lots of Youtube DYI videos... But everything was look like a complete disaster…that’s when I found Fireside Floral Studio. I came to visit the store and talked with Irina about my situation and she asked what my budget was. She was more than willing to work with me. We were able to save some money by doing a flowers arrangements from my expensive taste to a more affordable and gorgeous looking flowers.
    I can be pretty particular but everything turned out amazing!! The wedding flowers were beautiful and within budget — delivered to the venue on time and perfect!! Irina is a breath of fresh air to work with…so calm and sweet. I can’t recommend her enough. You will be so glad you chose Fireside Floral Studio!!! Thank you!!

Sent on 08/29/2018

Fireside Floral Studio's reply:

Dear Svetlana, It was such a great experience working with you. We are so happy that we could create the look you were envisioning. And make your wedding exquisite!
    Yours,
  • Olivia

Olivia Stuller · Married on 08/18/2018

Amazing Wedding Flowers

Irina and Kirk did a wonderful job. We wanted a natural look with many sunflowers and they nailed it! We enjoyed working with them and would highly recommend them to anyone in need of great quality flowers and arrangements!

Sent on 06/17/2019

Fireside Floral Studio's reply:

Dear Olivia! It was such a pleasure working with you! We are so happy that we could turn your inspiration into reality. Always yours!

Elizabeth · Married on 06/30/2018

Fantastic, Married on 06/30/18

I can not say enough good things about Irina. She is an artist through and through. She was very patient with me, as I had no experience planning such a large event and really took what I said in words and built it into my perfect vision of what I wanted my wedding to be. I personally thought that a florist was not necessary for a wedding, BUT I WAS WRONG. She gave me everything I wanted, plus more. She helped arrange extra candles we bought, the table numbers, even the wedding cake, to make everything look absolutely wonderful. She truly brought the room together, and people couldn’t stop complimenting how beautiful everything looked. The only negative thing I would say is that her business manager (I believe that’s who else I worked with in addition to Irina) was not as organized as I would have liked, but again I paid for the artist and I’m so glad I did. The price was excellent for everything I wanted, and really choosing her was my best vendor choice I had made!

Sent on 03/13/2019

Melissa · Married on 06/23/2018

Irina was a my wedding 'fairy godmother!' She took my vision and created the most beautiful and unique bouquets! Fireside Floral Studio was everything I wanted and more! They were 100% accommodating, attentive, affordable, and AMAZING!

Sent on 10/07/2018

Kassie · Married on 07/08/2017

Fireside Floral Studio was the perfect florist for us to work with for our wedding. I personally don't know much about flowers but knew the look I was going for. Irina was able to take my ideas and chose the perfect flowers and arrangements to make what I had in my head come to life! The flowers were so much more beautiful than I ever could have imagined and she worked so hard planning every detail and the day of the wedding it turned out great! She was even kind enough to send photos of flowers she was picking up the week of to see if I liked them and then more photos as she was arranging them to see what I thought! I had a few sentimental pieces I wanted on my bouquet and she worked them in perfectly. I honestly don't know if I could've found a florist who was able to "get" our vision for the day as much as Irina did. I will definitely be returning to Fireside Floral for any future floral needs!

Sent on 10/17/2017

Emily · Married on 06/10/2017

Irina is a fantastic florist and designer. She was so fun to work with, and was very interested and attentive to everything that I wanted. She went the extra mile coming up with ideas to enhance my vision, resulting in flowers better than I imagined! She emailed and talked about each flower and decision. I felt very involved and taken care of. I had so many compliments on the flowers, how beautiful they were, how they were so me. It was just easy and wonderful working with Irina, she was an important part of making our wedding beautiful!! THANK YOU!

Sent on 07/07/2017

Cheryl · Married on 12/30/2016

Irina and the staff at Fireside are a pleasure to work with. The wedding flowers were done with much thought and time and effort to make a beautiful day and evening for our big celebration. Irina was incredibly informative and helpful in "building" the perfect bouquets, centerpieces and boutonnieres that were beautiful and sturdy and enjoyed for many days after the big event. THANK YOU!!!!

Sent on 01/25/2017

Emily · Married on 10/08/2016

Irina at Fireside Floral Studio was a wonderful vendor to work with throughout the planning of my wedding and delivered above and beyond my expectations on the big day! She understood my vision and incorporated her professional and talented opinions to the final design of my arrangements which all came out beautifully. Something I truly appreciate about Irina and Fireside is their attention to detail. I could tell from our first meeting that she was truly invested in making my day as perfect as it could be through her arrangements. She even threw in some extra floral surprises that added the perfect touch to the decor for the reception! I appreciate the hard work and talent that went in to the creation of my arrangements and would recommend Fireside Floral Studio to anyone who is looking for a truly talented shop with an owner who pours herself into her clients and her work. Thanks Irina!

Sent on 10/26/2016

D · Married on 09/24/2016

Recpmmened by a family member, and I was so glad for it. The flower arrangement was gorgeous, and exacly what we wanted. The boutineers and wrist corsages were also incredibly lovely. And everything was perfectly afforadable. I'd highly recomnend this florist to anyone in the area.

Sent on 11/02/2016

Anan · Married on 09/24/2016

Fireside was great!! The flowers were beautiful and were delivered in perfect timing for photos!! I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 11/07/2016

Jessica · Married on 07/23/2016

I was so pleased with our wedding flowers, the level of professionalism and their devotion to capturing my vision.

Sent on 08/14/2016

Candice · Married on 05/28/2017

Irina was such a pleasure to work with. From start to finish she helped me create the perfect wedding flowers. When I needed to make changes, she was very helpful and understanding. She went above and beyond to make sure that we were satisfied. We had a larger bridal party and she made sure that the bride bouquet, 6 bridesmaid bouquets, groom boutonniere, 5 groomsmen boutonnieres, corsage for my mom, ceremony arch and centerpiece floral was all beautiful. I truly appreciate her and her team's hard work and would definitely use her again!

Sent on 06/02/2017