Columbus, OH 43209 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Connells Maple Lee Flowers and Gifts

Connells Maple Lee Flowers and Gifts is a wedding florist based in Columbus, Ohio. Founded as a husband-and-wife flower shop run out of a garage in 1945, the company is now owned and operated by the third and fourth generations of the Royer family. The florist provides custom floral arrangements throughout Columbus, with store locations in Grove City, Powell, and Bexley. Whether couples desire a look that is classic, modern, or extravagant, the talented designers can create floral designs that complement any wedding style.

Connells Maple Lee Flowers and Gifts takes on any customer requests, providing floral designs in styles that include country, eclectic, glamorous, nautical, preppy, romantic, rustic, tropical, and vintage looks. The team can craft arrangements for a number of purposes, such as aisle décor, altar décor, bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, flower crowns, flower girl baskets, and table arrangements, as well as single flowers, flower petals, and artifical flower options. Other services provided by the team include:

• Consultations
Flower design
Flower design
bird of paradise bouquet
Connells Maple Lee Flowers and Gifts
black baccara and white roses
blue and ivory mix

Connells Maple Lee Flowers and Gifts 7
  • Markita

Markita Seldon · Married on 06/29/2019

Beautiful Bouquets

My Bouquet was GORGEOUS. It was delivered on time to our ceremony. And everything was marked and they included an extra boutonniere. And they handled delivery of the cake flowers to the baker which was one less thing I had to do. The bouquets were wrapped in ribbon that were our wedding colors. We creamy white English roses with a variety of Eucalyptus. The bridesmaids had simple baby's breath with Eucalyptus. The men had English roses with Eucalyptus and the boys had baby's breath and Eucalyptus. 1 bridal bouquet, 4 bridesmaids bouquets, 7 boutonnieres and they included and extra free of charge. Highly recommend. I'd use them again.

Sent on 07/05/2019
    Connells Maple Lee Flowers and Gifts 8
    Connells Maple Lee Flowers and Gifts 9
    Connells Maple Lee Flowers and Gifts 10
    Connells Maple Lee Flowers and Gifts 11

Sara · Married on 06/16/2018

I had a difficult time finding a florist who was able to give me exactly what I wanted for my wedding. I went to one florist who told me I simply could not have blue flowers because they don't exist. I knew it was a perfect fit when I met with Melanie from Connells' Maple Lee. Melanie spent hours with me putting together centerpieces and bouquets so that I could see my vision come to life. Throughout the process the communication was outstanding. On my wedding day, I was left speechless when I saw the bouquets and centerpieces. My expectations were completely exceeded and I was able to have the flowers of my dreams for my wedding day. Connell's was much more affordable than other vendors in the area and the quality can not be beat. I would 100% recommend them!!

Sent on 09/18/2018
    Connells Maple Lee Flowers and Gifts 12
    Connells Maple Lee Flowers and Gifts 13
    Connells Maple Lee Flowers and Gifts 14

Connells Maple Lee Flowers and Gifts FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 60.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 9.00
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Floral Preservation, Set Up, Venue Visit, Wholesale/Bulk
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Artificial, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Corsages, Flower Baskets, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Single Flowers

• Columbus, 43209 See on map