Connells Maple Lee Flowers and Gifts

Columbus, OH View map Visit website

Connells Maple Lee Flowers and Gifts is a wedding florist based in Columbus, Ohio. Founded as a husband-and-wife flower shop run out of a garage in 1945, the company is now owned and operated by the third and fourth generations of the Royer family. The florist provides custom floral arrangements throughout Columbus, with store locations in Grove City, Powell, and Bexley. Whether couples desire a look that is classic, modern, or extravagant, the talented designers can create floral designs that complement any wedding style.

Connells Maple Lee Flowers and Gifts takes on any customer requests, providing floral designs in styles that include country, eclectic, glamorous, nautical, preppy, romantic, rustic, tropical, and vintage looks. The team can craft arrangements for a number of purposes, such as aisle décor, altar décor, bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, flower crowns, flower girl baskets, and table arrangements, as well as single flowers, flower petals, and artifical flower options. Other services provided by the team include:

• Consultations
  • Delivery
  • Venue visit
  • Set up
  • Preservation
  • Wholesale/bulk orders

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$150

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$60

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$9

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Floral Preservation
Set Up
Venue Visit
Wholesale/Bulk

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers

• Markita
    Markita S. Married on 06/29/2019

Beautiful Bouquets

My Bouquet was GORGEOUS. It was delivered on time to our ceremony. And everything was marked and they included an extra boutonniere. And they handled delivery of the cake flowers to the baker which was one less thing I had to do. The bouquets were wrapped in ribbon that were our wedding colors. We creamy white English roses with a variety of Eucalyptus. The bridesmaids had simple baby's breath with Eucalyptus. The men had English roses with Eucalyptus and the boys had baby's breath and Eucalyptus. 1 bridal bouquet, 4 bridesmaids bouquets, 7 boutonnieres and they included and extra free of charge. Highly recommend. I'd use them again.
  • Emily
    Emily Married on 06/22/2019

wonderful!

They did an amazing job on our floral arrangements and bouquets! I knew nothing about flowers, but Jill did an amazing job of showing us all of the options and recommending accent flowers to help make our main choices pop more!
    Sara Married on 06/16/2018
    I had a difficult time finding a florist who was able to give me exactly what I wanted for my wedding. I went to one florist who told me I simply could not have blue flowers because they don't exist. I knew it was a perfect fit when I met with Melanie from Connells' Maple Lee. Melanie spent hours with me putting together centerpieces and bouquets so that I could see my vision come to life. Throughout the process the communication was outstanding. On my wedding day, I was left speechless when I saw the bouquets and centerpieces. My expectations were completely exceeded and I was able to have the flowers of my dreams for my wedding day. Connell's was much more affordable than other vendors in the area and the quality can not be beat. I would 100% recommend them!!

Real Weddings

• Ashley & Drew
    77 photos · 05/29/2021
  • Amy & Adam
    43 photos · 05/25/2019

address Columbus, OH, 43209
Location of (Connells Maple Lee Flowers and Gifts)

Other vendors in Columbus for your wedding