Bluegreen Gardens

Lancaster, OH 43130 Map · Phone number

About Bluegreen Gardens

Bluegreen Gardens is a boutique flower farm and floral design studio owned and operated by husband and wife team, Mike and Elizabeth. We have many design and budget options available for you to enjoy fresh, beautiful, locally and sustainably grown flowers on your wedding day.

We offer:

• Bulk flowers for DIY
  • A la carte packages--we design personals etc., you do the rest
  • Full service design and consultation

www.bluegreengardensflowers.com

Follow Bluegreen Gardens on

low centerpiece with early summer flowers
photo by Rachel Joy Barehl
low centerpiece with early summer flowers photo by Rachel Joy Barehl
classic hand-tied bridal bouquet with spring flowers
classic hand-tied bridal bouquet with spring flowers
romantic bridal bouquet with early summer flowers
photo by Maria Hall Photography
romantic bridal bouquet with early summer flowers photo by Maria Hall Photography
low centerpiece with early summer flowers

Bluegreen Gardens 3
Bluegreen Gardens 4
Bluegreen Gardens 5

Jenny · Married on 09/02/2017

My husband and I were lucky enough to have Mike and Elizabeth do all of the flowers for our wedding. Including but not limited to; table arrangements, bridesmaid bouquets, a bridal bouquet that I could have only dreamt of, the arch that we were married under and an adorable flower crown for our flower girl. Their floral design aesthetic exceeded all expectations and made our wedding BEAUTIFUL! Elizabeth is a true artist with flowers! Highly recommended if you want your wedding flowers to be a step above the rest!

Bluegreen Gardens 6

Debbie · Married on 07/29/2017

It was very easy and stress free ordering the beautiful flowers for my daughter's wedding. The arrangements and bouquets were exactly what I envisioned. I will definitely use Bluegreen Gardens for any other event in the future. Thank you Bluegreen Gardens!!!

Sent on 01/31/2018

Bluegreen Gardens's reply:

Debbie, Thank you for your kind words! We would love to work with you again.

Karen · Married on 07/15/2017

Bluegreen Gardens provided flowers for my small wedding this past summer. I met them at my local farmer's market and was immediately drawn to their arrangements. As I was order the flowers, I knew what colors I wanted, but did not know exactly what type of flowers. Bluegreen Gardens put together beautiful bouquets and arrangements and exceeded my expectations. They were friendly, kind, and affordable. I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 01/31/2018
    Bluegreen Gardens 7
    Bluegreen Gardens 8
    Bluegreen Gardens 9
    Bluegreen Gardens 10

Bluegreen Gardens's reply:

Thank you, Karen! It was great to work with you.

Bluegreen Gardens FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 149.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 85.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 14.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 85.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 145.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 1,115.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Modern, Romantic, Rustic
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit, Wholesale/Bulk

• Lancaster, OH 43130 See on map