Bluegreen Gardens Reviews

3 | Lancaster, OH

3 Reviews for Bluegreen Gardens

3 Bluegreen Gardens Reviews

Jenny · Married on 09/02/2017

My husband and I were lucky enough to have Mike and Elizabeth do all of the flowers for our wedding. Including but not limited to; table arrangements, bridesmaid bouquets, a bridal bouquet that I could have only dreamt of, the arch that we were married under and an adorable flower crown for our flower girl. Their floral design aesthetic exceeded all expectations and made our wedding BEAUTIFUL! Elizabeth is a true artist with flowers! Highly recommended if you want your wedding flowers to be a step above the rest!

Bluegreen Gardens 1

Debbie · Married on 07/29/2017

It was very easy and stress free ordering the beautiful flowers for my daughter's wedding. The arrangements and bouquets were exactly what I envisioned. I will definitely use Bluegreen Gardens for any other event in the future. Thank you Bluegreen Gardens!!!

Sent on 01/31/2018

Bluegreen Gardens's reply:

Debbie, Thank you for your kind words! We would love to work with you again.

Karen · Married on 07/15/2017

Bluegreen Gardens provided flowers for my small wedding this past summer. I met them at my local farmer's market and was immediately drawn to their arrangements. As I was order the flowers, I knew what colors I wanted, but did not know exactly what type of flowers. Bluegreen Gardens put together beautiful bouquets and arrangements and exceeded my expectations. They were friendly, kind, and affordable. I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 01/31/2018
    Bluegreen Gardens 2
    Bluegreen Gardens 3
    Bluegreen Gardens 4
    Bluegreen Gardens 5

Bluegreen Gardens's reply:

Thank you, Karen! It was great to work with you.