3 Reviews for Bluegreen Gardens

User Photos
Photos
3 Bluegreen Gardens Reviews

My husband and I were lucky enough to have Mike and Elizabeth do all of the flowers for our wedding. Including but not limited to; table arrangements, bridesmaid bouquets, a bridal bouquet that I could have only dreamt of, the arch that we were married under and an adorable flower crown for our flower girl. Their floral design aesthetic exceeded all expectations and made our wedding BEAUTIFUL! Elizabeth is a true artist with flowers! Highly recommended if you want your wedding flowers to be a step above the rest!

Photo for Bluegreen Gardens Review - My bridal bouquet!!  ❤️❤️❤️
Profile Picture Jenny, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

It was very easy and stress free ordering the beautiful flowers for my daughter's wedding. The arrangements and bouquets were exactly what I envisioned. I will definitely use Bluegreen Gardens for any other event in the future. Thank you Bluegreen Gardens!!!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Debbie, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Bluegreen Gardens provided flowers for my small wedding this past summer. I met them at my local farmer's market and was immediately drawn to their arrangements. As I was order the flowers, I knew what colors I wanted, but did not know exactly what type of flowers. Bluegreen Gardens put together beautiful bouquets and arrangements and exceeded my expectations. They were friendly, kind, and affordable. I would highly recommend them!

View Vendor Response